Declaring War

DeletedUser99565

Spears? I haven't researched them yet, but I'll send my axes at you. They are more powerful attackies then spearies you noob.

DeletedUser67005

Is this the thread where the noobs hang out?

Good stuff, I'll just chill with you guys.

DeletedUser

Can we please stop spamming useless topics. You guys complain about the mods being *$*!$()! yet you do stupid crap like this

DeletedUser67005

ooh AS ???? run every one , this thread is doomed now !!!!

They'll be fine dud, this thread will prosper under my reign.

Can we please stop spamming useless topics. You guys complain about the mods being *$*!$()! yet you do stupid crap like this

Someones trying to earn brownie points with the authorities. :p

DeletedUser110464

If all of the spam is consolidated into a few threads isn't that not too bad? Just simply closing them takes almost no time at all. The spam that would bother them more is when a very relevant thread gets way sidetracked or something. It'll happen anyways on all forums. The mod just helps to keep everything in better order. Darkaniken isn't like some kind of ticking time bomb. I haven't talked to him before but he sounds like a nice guy and everything. I'm fairly sure he's not as pissed as you're making him out to be. Anyways this thread should be closed...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

If all of the spam is consolidated into a few threads isn't that not too bad? Just simply closing them takes almost no time at all. The spam that would bother them more is when a very relevant thread gets way sidetracked or something. It'll happen anyways on all forums. The mod just helps to keep everything in better order. Darkaniken isn't like some kind of ticking time bomb. I haven't talked to him before but he sounds like a nice guy and everything. I'm fairly sure he's not as pissed as you're making him out to be. Anyways this thread should be closed...

Exactly. They're not all like Jirki.

darkaniken2

Rather than close this, I'll throw it in general. Feel free to continue your fear mongering there, so long as you follow the rules.