Declartion FOR Zeus/BYE-A

• Thread starter DeletedUser97527
  • Start date

DeletedUser

let em kill each other, take their villages as farms after they've had their fun.

saves us the trouble of clearing them.

/me heats up lc and axes

just dont heat up the spears... might have a little trouble then :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Ahahah getting just getting all offensive now that you realize your post sucks?

PS: I almost have 100 more points then you despite joining 3 days later.

"Getting just getting all offensive now" will now be on my ingame profile. Also congratulations on your point score

DeletedUser

"Getting just getting all offensive now" will now be on my ingame profile. Also congratulations on your point score

im sure he means your um.... growing a bit slow there? now over a week into the world and 270 points? :icon_confused:

farming usually helps. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

im sure he means your um.... growing a bit slow there? now over a week into the world and 270 points? :icon_confused:

farming usually helps. :icon_idea:

I Have enough points to build LC :)

DeletedUser

I wonder why we have that in my 7x7. You make your area, luck is responsible for less than 5%.

Did you just pull that figure out your arse or have you spent a lot of thought on it? I don't like to imagine the research and calculations you did to work out luck is responsible for less 5%.

What are the chances that anyone else in you 7x7 is coplaying? Probably slim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did you just pull that figure out your arse or have you spent a lot of thought on it? I don't like to imagine the research and calculations you did to work out luck is responsible for less 5%.

What are the chances that anyone else in you 7x7 is coplaying? Probably slim

I said less than 5% to prove my point that the game is actually based mostly on skills, chance of anyone else coplaying in 7x7? Yes, probably slim, but I didn't tell them not to coplay, it was their choice. I don't think you are putting in much more thoughts than me, imo.

DeletedUser

I said less than 5% to prove my point that the game is actually based mostly on skills, chance of anyone else coplaying in 7x7? Yes, probably slim, but I didn't tell them not to coplay, it was their choice. I don't think you are putting in much more thoughts than me, imo.

I'm not the one quoting silly statistics either, and I got your point but I don't agree with it. Once you understand the game It's patience and activity that are the real winners just so long as you know what your doing :)

Was it incredibly hard to check your 7x7, see 3 bonus villages and think "I should farm them", and you were probably the first person to farm at least one of them and then you get the biggest haul and then you have more troops than your neighbours. probably less skill and more speed :) at least this early on in the game anyway

DeletedUser

I'm not the one quoting silly statistics either, and I got your point but I don't agree with it. Once you understand the game It's patience and activity that are the real winners just so long as you know what your doing :)

Was it incredibly hard to check your 7x7, see 3 bonus villages and think "I should farm them", and you were probably the first person to farm at least one of them and then you get the biggest haul and then you have more troops than your neighbours. probably less skill and more speed :) at least this early on in the game anyway

I'm not sure how this point, disproves what I have said about that skill being predominant element of this game.
No, it's not hard to see that there are 3 bonus in 7x7, I don't want to get into calculations; however, how would you know that just because I was the first one to farm a bonus, I would have the biggest haul? Have you calculated troop traveling distance? And how much they can actually haul and etc?
It seems that that these questions aren't really needed since you have said yourself that we were faster than the neighbors, unless you don't count speed as being a skill.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how this point, disproves what I have said about that skill being predominant element of this game.
No, it's not hard to see that there are 3 bonus in 7x7, I don't want to get into calculations; however, how would you know that just because I was the first one to farm a bonus, I would have the biggest haul? Have you calculated troop traveling distance? And how much they can actually haul and etc?
It seems that that these questions aren't really needed since you have said yourself that we were faster than the neighbors, unless you don't count speed as being a skill.

All I'm saying is luck and advantage plays a bigger part then 5%. at least for early growth, and if you can take advantage of that then your set :)