Decree for Reformation

DeletedUser

MUST OBEY STAMPCOIN
MUST OBEY STAMPCOIN
MUST OBEY STAMPCOIN
zombie_cat.jpg

DeletedUser

*again points and laughs at the unlucky few while slowly inching towards the door*

DeletedUser

They are all obeying my great command over this thread!!
Mwuaahahahahhahahhah

None shall escape!

I will no go and sleep
[spoil]
U_WAKE_ME_lolcat.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

*has already escaped out the door and is back having some quality kite time*

DeletedUser

So who here still obeys my awesome command over the non-fluffies in this thread!!!

Maccano1

i do control your every thought@!!!!

How strange, why would you want me to think about the state of the World economy, and the value of supply chains to the modern organisation in regards to adding extra levarage over non-producing partners and consumers. Very odd.

DeletedUser

How strange, why would you want me to think about the state of the World economy, and the value of supply chains to the modern organisation in regards to adding extra levarage over non-producing partners and consumers. Very odd.

even this question you ask now was placed in your brain by stampcoin, let it be known that he has his own reasons for making you think those questions and be content.

DeletedUser63403

satmpy is making me think how much of an ass he is.....

DeletedUser

i like to think deep and serious thoughts....
Nah! :lol: