Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

also, all you've managed to do in this war is lose 17 villages, maybe you should be the one to keep quiet:lol:

icenceto

1st of all well done fore showing how much brain you have :D lol you keep showing how little you got from it!!! lol caps is not the only contribution coz there are ppl with less troops killed than me that have like 5 caps ;) I do my job perfectly do defend my self and my tribemates and also to keep TrueGrave pretty entertained for the past 3 days :) DW my caps will come soon you just concentrate on which new world you gonna start coz I doubt you would make a 3rd try on this world :D lol ;) haha ow its so fun to read from people that have capt 1 village and lost 17 to talk :D haha Ow and where are your godlike powers to stop me from writing in the forum :D lol ;) ooooow poor child ;)

ow and by saying shut up to every 1 shows that you cant come up with any legit propaganda maybe coz you lacking the brains to do so or maybe because of other reasons but saying shut up is not helping you at all :D lol ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser104695

He will be on my account for 4h a day 18 h shifts are doing me in and my co cant do more.

trust me we're going nowhere anytime soon, plenty of fun to be had yet :lol:

icenceto

Ow perfect :D he will pass on the apochrypha curse on you lol why would you want that :D haha ;)

DeletedUser

He will be on my account for 4h a day 18 h shifts are doing me in and my co cant do more.

trust me we're going nowhere anytime soon, plenty of fun to be had yet :lol:

would probably be more fun for your guys if you were actually able to take villages:icon_confused:

DeletedUser104695

1 stec1611 SS.GOT Gained 10 Lost 0 ODA 647.513 ODA 655.786

Cant Conquer a village.

DeletedUser

ranked fourth attacker, and yet your only cap is a retake? so what exactly was the point in you attacking?

and I thought we had well and truly established the m00nsire had very few troops when you attacked. so well done, you've done better than someone with empty villages, you are better than barbs, gratz.

which is also the reason why stec has managed to take 10 villages, at least 8 of them were easy caps due to m00nsire's lack of troops at home

I dont even understand what you are trying to say in the next bit. something about if we hadnt taken them we'd have 17 less villages? but we have taken them, so it's irrelevant.

mako, kont and erill chose to delete when censor disbanded. They werent forced off the world due to heavy attacks.

and that last bit just confirms what i said previously about you and stec having massive ego's, and believing you are doing much better than you actually are.

1 village in 24 hours is a total embaressment, maybe you should focus your efforts on organising your tribe, rather than telling everyone how 'good' you are on the publics

icenceto

moonsire was not even online when you lot launched against him and he is stuck right nxt to you guys and he had most of his troops supporting in the other Ks :) so its a bit obvious he is gonna go down ;) You can talk how much you want but stats are going bad for your tribe as you havent taken more villages since your surprise attack haha ;)
Ill leave you to carry on talking with the tiny excuses you have and keep to your bull talk coz you are losing this propaganda for some time... It was going well at the start Im not gonna lie but the last 2 days, especially the last day you have just flopped it all!!! ;) You can keep telling us how you are doing fine and stuff like that but the fact is that you are losing ;) Untill you change the facts then talk ;) Stats show it all ;)

About the fakes... Ask TrueGrave ;) hes been having fun with them ;) hihi ;)

DeletedUser104695

ranked fourth attacker, and yet your only cap is a retake? so what exactly was the point in you attacking?

and I thought we had well and truly established the m00nsire had very few troops when you attacked. so well done, you've done better than someone with empty villages, you are better than barbs, gratz.

which is also the reason why stec has managed to take 10 villages, at least 8 of them were easy caps due to m00nsire's lack of troops at home

I dont even understand what you are trying to say in the next bit. something about if we hadnt taken them we'd have 17 less villages? but we have taken them, so it's irrelevant.

mako, kont and erill chose to delete when censor disbanded. They werent forced off the world due to heavy attacks.

and that last bit just confirms what i said previously about you and stec having massive ego's, and believing you are doing much better than you actually are.

1 village in 24 hours is a total embaressment, maybe you should focus your efforts on organising your tribe, rather than telling everyone how 'good' you are on the publics

Hmmmm I seem to remember you saying "A Cap is a Cap" a few pages back, make your mind up. I think 6 were off moonsire, 2 off apollyon, and 2 of Guy with Gun (I think), Plus ODD doesnt grow on trees, ive defended better than most. Im not saying im doing great. Its too early too tell, but the reason I havent taken a villa in a few days is because I havent tried. I said earlier, I wont waste my nukes on villas stacked with 20k/20k. That would be dumb.

icenceto

yep a cap is a cap and we are not denying it ;) congrats on taking him out :) we accepted that so I think apo should too but it seems he cant coz his EGO is too big :) he is too angry at us lol ;) "An angy mind is a narrow mind" and apo is the best example of that ;)

stec please try :) lets have a nice war :) show us what you can do :) You lot brag about how good you are so come on show us what you can do against people that have troops in their villages :) come on come at us :) show us what your made of :D lol ;) my poor brainless creatures ;)

DeletedUser104695

Show me one post in this topic I have said "Im great" its been quite the opposite, Ive always said im still learning. You guys are pushing stats down my face, so im pushing them down yours. Yes I gained some easy villas, but have you took any of them back despite blowing over 600k ODD? No, this is what im mean im being sensible with troops, you have many more than me. If I blow all my nukes on 1 villa I leave myself wide open to attack.

Icenceto, Your right lets have a good war.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm I seem to remember you saying "A Cap is a Cap" a few pages back, make your mind up. I think 6 were off moonsire, 2 off apollyon, and 2 of Guy with Gun (I think), Plus ODD doesnt grow on trees, ive defended better than most. Im not saying im doing great. Its too early too tell, but the reason I havent taken a villa in a few days is because I havent tried. I said earlier, I wont waste my nukes on villas stacked with 20k/20k. That would be dumb.

a cap is a cap, you have taken 10 villages, but that doesnt change the fact that a lot of them were easy.

And actually you are saying you are doing great, just read back through this thread. it is all you've been doing, saying how great you are.

and if you arent willing to attack stacked villages then you arent going to get any more caps, simple as that. Are you just assuming that there will suddenly be a bunch more empty villages on the border? the only reason you've been able to take the villages you have, is because you caught us by surprise, so there were no troops on the border. Now we are beggining to get support in place you guys cant take any villages.

DeletedUser

Show me one post in this topic I have said "Im great" its been quite the opposite, Ive always said im still learning. You guys are pushing stats down my face, so im pushing them down yours. Yes I gained some easy villas, but have you took any of them back despite blowing over 600k ODD? No, this is what im mean im being sensible with troops, you have many more than me. If I blow all my nukes on 1 villa I leave myself wide open to attack.

top of page 11, please stop telling lies

stec1611 said:
I've capped 10 villas from you guys lost none, killed off numerous nukes and nobles, and im sniping trains on a friends account

icenceto

Yh but your friend seems to brag about it :) Yh I have "blown" away so much troops but the fact is that its paying off ;) We have advantage in troops and we are using it against you ;) Yh you can show me as much stats as you want of being the highest in OD and what not but all we care about is taking villages from your tribe. You lot were slapping the cap stats from the start of the war but then stopped coz they changed so yh ;)

Fianlly to read something nice from an SS GOT player :)

icenceto

you miss my point, 2 days a player bigger than me and not surrounded was taken out, in four days a player surrounded by you guys still has a lot of villages, and still keeps killing nukes.

the more you waste on me the less you have for me again when i change to a co position so i win either way.

This is because you lot were prepared for it and we were not! I cant get your point!!!

DeletedUser104695

The stats were posted two of three times by me, and above them both it says "Still very early but"

DeletedUser

i am not gonna be forced off due to heavy attacks, cause tagging is so easy i dont need a script and i can tag 350 in 30 seconds :D
look to see any set of four i see none i move on, my villages have the troops they have and i am ready to get off this forsaken account on to one that can and has been doing more damage to you guys but again your too upset to notice, sure you can take me out and claim on the externals that i was annoying boastful and loudmouthed and i will look back and say your F****** right i was cause whats better to do than to piss you guys off to the point of wanting to send poorly dont fakes (jerpmom) i leave with what i came to accomplish and that was to have fun on a game and i never won any worlds cause thats just more time than i want to put in the game.

why do you think your pissing us off? you've lost 17 villages to us, and you are the one swearing in this thread, not us.

there is no denying you are loudmouthed, but all you've done is lose villages.

icenceto

why do you think your pissing us off? you've lost 17 villages to us, and you are the one swearing in this thread, not us.

there is no denying you are loudmouthed, but all you've done is lose villages.

to add to your point... He is also losing the propaganda race that he is so much in love with. Seems like he thinks propaganda is all about loudmouth bull talk ;) :D

DeletedUser

@Apoc please please please stop posting here. You are ruining a reputation for intelligent posts built up by TrueGrave and Stec. It's sad to see but if you wish to continue your little rage fest feel free to mail me in game because I love a good laugh.

@Stec I suggest you put your leash back on the kid before he totally talks himself into an awful lot of trouble.