Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

it only took a lot longer to get one going, i guess thats why we are called turtles,

DeletedUser

As in our war stats from the ops I am now rolling out don't hold the weight they would have, say a week or two ago.

The cracks in Ego have been shown, the stronger more active players are being hammered on multiple sides. Players going inactive, support no longer being dedicated and is spread thin.

Morale is low in ego, which means they aren't enjoying the game on the way out of this world, which is a shame because every aspect of a game should be enjoyed, though it is understandable.

I do not think the knife needs to be twisted from there.

I was harsh with my words at times, and did say some unnecessary things, as well as unnecessary things being posted in threads causing them to devolve.

Ego are still standing at the moment, and I don't doubt that the most loyal and active players will see it out. from here I would like to say well done for the fierce fight, you hammered my tribe for one and helped me pinpoint some real issues to focus on, as well as brought some humility to us.

Thank you for the war,
Thank you for the respect.

I can but hope that it takes a tribe stronger than you to take us out to prove our worth and to honour what you managed to do, I would say it will be a difficult task.

-True.

DeletedUser

Does that mean EGO are disbanding? If not them i'm sure the stas are relevant so well done Turtles on your op.

not disbanding no, but we are being obliterated by impact, there is no point in denying that. ss.got have taken advantage of this situation by starting some of their own ops.

ss.got's current stats are almost entirely the result of impact smashing us. Before impact declared ss.got had not beaten us in the day to day stats since day 1.

had these stats come when it was simply ss.got vs ego. then there is no denying they would be very impressive, but as truegrave said they dont quite hold the same weight as they would have, due to the situation with impact.

DeletedUser

not disbanding no, but we are being obliterated by impact, there is no point in denying that. ss.got have taken advantage of this situation by starting some of their own ops.

ss.got's current stats are almost entirely the result of impact smashing us. Before impact declared ss.got had not beaten us in the day to day stats since day 1.

had these stats come when it was simply ss.got vs ego. then there is no denying they would be very impressive, but as truegrave said they dont quite hold the same weight as they would have, due to the situation with impact.

At least give me some credit, I wasn't here to run the ops :icon_cry:

Now I am. I do what I could.

DeletedUser

At least give me some credit, I wasn't here to run the ops :icon_cry:

Now I am. I do what I could.

and you are doing it very efficiently, kudos for that.

But i doubt it would have been as successful if we were not being taken apart by impact. as soon as he got hit crux went inactive, would he have done that if we werent getting smashed by impact? I do not know, and it doesnt really matter tbh.

DeletedUser

and you are doing it very efficiently, kudos for that.

But i doubt it would have been as successful if we were not being taken apart by impact. as soon as he got hit crux went inactive, would he have done that if we werent getting smashed by impact? I do not know, and it doesnt really matter tbh.

You didn't go inactive.

DeletedUser

You didn't go inactive.

i was tempted to at one point:p fortunately i was able to stop caring too much whether or not i lose villages, and just do what i can, and have fun with it.

but that is not always easy to do, especially if it hasnt happened to you before, and you dont know how to handle large numbers of attacks.

DeletedUser

i was tempted to at one point:p fortunately i was able to stop caring too much whether or not i lose villages, and just do what i can, and have fun with it.

but that is not always easy to do, especially if it hasnt happened to you before, and you dont know how to handle large numbers of attacks.

I think you were one of the bigger headaches for Impact, and earnt your stripes.

There always comes that "first serious incoming", and that is where a player will actually learn the game, how to fight, how to survive, learn things he hadn't before, new tactics he had never considered before.

You'll enjoy it next time, or you'll decide to find a new game.

If you find me on another world and feel like a chat, get in touch.

DeletedUser

I think you were one of the bigger headaches for Impact, and earnt your stripes.

There always comes that "first serious incoming", and that is where a player will actually learn the game, how to fight, how to survive, learn things he hadn't before, new tactics he had never considered before.

You'll enjoy it next time, or you'll decide to find a new game.

If you find me on another world and feel like a chat, get in touch.

still am i hope:p i still have villages and (some) troops, and i am going to use them when i can until they are gone.

That first serious incomming for me happened at a time when i had basically gone inactive anyway, so i simply deleted so the tribe wouldnt suffer from war stats. Cowardly? maybe, but i had gone past caring at that point as i had played the world for a long time and it had gotten boring.

This time i am much better prepared for it, and if i still had some active neighbours, and an account the size of my attackers, then maybe things would have gone differently, but then again maybe not. We will never know.

DeletedUser

You can delete when i send a spearman at you, and we will never know if the skinny guy is able to conquer your village.

DeletedUser104695

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: 26/05/2012 10:38:00 to 24/06/2012 13:23:49

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,437
Side 2: 410
Difference: 1,027

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 164
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,567,352
Side 2: 2,795,780
Difference: 7,771,572

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,466,644
Side 2: 1,482,908
Difference: 16,264

chart

Psihic

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: 26/05/2012 10:38:00 to 24/06/2012 13:23:49

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,437
Side 2: 410
Difference: 1,027

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174
Side 2: 164
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,567,352
Side 2: 2,795,780
Difference: 7,771,572

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,466,644
Side 2: 1,482,908
Difference: 16,264

chart

Posting stats now is just stupid. Alone you didnt stand a chance. With Impact standing beside you is a totally different story.

This is just glory hunting now.

DeletedUser

Posting stats now is just stupid. Alone you didnt stand a chance. With Impact standing beside you is a totally different story.

This is just glory hunting now.

Not that I don't condone the posting of stats, because I agree it just isn't needed, but also see the reversal in your logic.
You say that we never stood a chance, yet were all too happy to be posting reports up until Impact declared, which also coincided with my return and the first op I pushed through fro my tribe to participate in fully, yet now you are pointing out that Ego. don't stand a chance with Impact.

I'm not denying that it isn't necessary to post stats at this stage, if anything we are still 10 caps down after a week's opportunity to hit Ego inactives before the tribe was downsized (finally). I'm merely pointing out the reflection of your argument on the reversal of fortunes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

I didnt get that sentence, we were happy to post stats up until Ego declared ?

You ment Impact or what ?

DeletedUser

I didnt get that sentence, we were happy to post stats up until Ego declared ?

You ment Impact or what ?

Yes, sorry, typo. Names often get jumbled in my head when I'm this tired, I'll edit.