Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

Still not convinced, so far all youve managed to do is take isolated villages which was inevitable, but youve took them at a slow rate.

I think youve took around 6 villages from our main core, compared to our 40something.

Our main cluster is our shell, it wont break :)

if you had isolated villages and you didnt defend them properly then that is your problem.

currently the stats are 47-30 (to you) and you had the element of surprise, not to mention the fact that most of the villages you have taken were empty or close to it.

Do you even realise what you've gotten yourselves into?

DeletedUser104695

We fully understand what we got ourselves in too, its a given were the underdog's thanks for pointing that out though.

We declared war because this happens to be a war game, what are we supposed to do just log in and make our villages look pretty.

We're stuck between You guys and Impact. Impact happen to be nicer guys than you (and better at the game) so it was a given to grow we hit EGO.

If we lose we lose, I will be on the forums congratulating the person who rims me.

Y SO SRS?

DeletedUser104695

And we did stack the villas, but take a look at the Map before you jump in. there are 900 villas around 30 or so SS GOT villa's, and in 36 hours youve managed to take 5 of them, Brilliant work.

yeah we'll just send all of our D to this guy and leave the core vulnerable.

H'okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DeletedUser

And we did stack the villas, but take a look at the Map before you jump in. there are 900 villas around 30 or so SS GOT villa's, and in 36 hours youve managed to take 5 of them, Brilliant work.

yeah we'll just send all of our D to this guy and leave the core vulnerable.

H'okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

if we've taken 30 villages, and yet only 5 of them are isolated, then surely the rest must have been taken from your core?7

stec1611 said:
Still not convinced, so far all youve managed to do is take isolated villages which was inevitable, but youve took them at a slow rate.

Our main cluster is our shell, it wont break

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser104695

Im talking about the Ankitit account you know what im talking about haha.

Im off this forum thingy anyway, never been good with manipulating peoples words like others ;)

DeletedUser

Getting rid of you? He got rid of you unless you've changed accounts.

DeletedUser104695

Anywayyyyyyyyyyy.

Back to the war, we just want a little fun, and were getting it thanks Ego.

DeletedUser104695

He didnt leave Censor, Censor Disbanded. Then he joined us, because were a fun bunch ;)

If anything hes done the opposite of spying though, I quizzed him and he didnt feel comfortable discussing ins and outs, but so what if he did, doesnt make him a spy.

DeletedUser

well i don t know what account he s playing now but in the past with his apo account

he definitly did supported other players against his tribemates and probably spied i ll recheck my mails if i can find anything interesting

DeletedUser104695

Dont bother, Wont change my mind on him hes been nothing but loyal and selfless since he joined us.

DeletedUser104890

LoL xD. This is really fun conversation here. You guys from SS decide to play on dirt way and end nap without any notice and start to attacking us (usually time after nap end and war start between same tribe is 24hours period and that is called TW fair play). You decide to play on element of surprise and first day of war you win, I hope you happy now. But as we usually say time will show, and as you see its already much harder for you now. At the end this is war game so lets have some fun.
Let the better wins!

DeletedUser104695

Played Dirty? haha h'okayyyyy.

There no agreement in place, no time limit agreed between dukes the nap could be dropped at any time by either tribe. Fair play LOL, can you hook me up to the "Tribalwars book of fair play rules and regulations"

If we agreed a time limit of 24 hours warning we would abide by that, but we didnt niether side did.

DeletedUser104695

I have noticed players being more vocal now they are stacked :D

DeletedUser104890

You see, you are smart guy. by the way I like to see those optimism from you guys.

DeletedUser104695

Its all fun mate, like I said earlier, If im rimmed I will congratulate the tribe and wait for another world.

icenceto

OoOoOoW we got our spy/traitor here who got what he deserved :D lol :p Yh well come for you just tell us which acc you playing with now and we gonna b on you in no time like last time ;) :p ]8]

DeletedUser

EGO: You're only winning by a little bit, do you know what you got yourselves into?
Turtles: Yes we are completely aware. It's a war game.
EGO: You guys have NO IDEA what you got yourselves into.
Turtle: Yes, yes we do.

STFU :icon_eek: