Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

it's also interesting that despite sending 'rubbish trains' within 3 days we've managed to almost completely erode the lead you built up due to your surprise attack.

says a lot about your members defensive abilities

DeletedUser104695

Lol, I havent im still slugging it out and will be until someone takes my last village, whether thats you or another tribe it doesnt matter , winning or losing doesnt matter to me or anyone ive met in my tribe. rule number 1 is have fun, thats what im doing on these forums aswell as in game.

I just love being the underdog and everyone writing us off right away, no pressure :)

icenceto

Must be great sitting in a tribe 4x the size of your opposition and saying you love the war haha.

We'll see how much you love the war later in the world when your the underdog. My bet is half will flee like dogs at the first sign of trouble.

Do I care???? Answer again is NO :D lol hahaha ow bwoy how old are you??? You taking this so serious haha :D

Well when that time comes then Ill "worry" about it ;)

DeletedUser104695

it's also interesting that despite sending 'rubbish trains' within 3 days we've managed to almost completely erode the lead you built up due to your surprise attack.

says a lot about your members defensive abilities

Please go and read the thread again, take not of where your conquers are. tell me how many of them are in the main cluster. not a single one. NOT ONE.

Go attack out Isolated villages please, you tell us weve took easy villages, youve hit the area where we have 96 villas against your 900.

Anyway going round in circles, its getting boring for me to write so I cant imagine what its like to read, im off here now ;)

icenceto

Please go and read the thread again, take not of where your conquers are. tell me how many of them are in the main cluster. not a single one. NOT ONE.

Go attack out Isolated villages please, you tell us weve took easy villages, youve hit the area where we have 96 villas against your 900.

Anyway going round in circles, its getting boring for me to write so I cant imagine what its like to read, im off here now ;)

How many times do I have to tell you that a cap is a cap :D lol ;) No matter where the village is ;)

It was a rhetorical question when I asked about your age :D lol if you were smart enough you would have got it ;) If you are really that old then I would compliment you and say that you dont exceed the brain of a 14 year-old lol :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

please explain how this is not mass recruitment

38 members all in the same day...

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=14268

Dude please stop embarrassing yourself. At least take the time to read what you're posting. That happens to be when we moved. We took the active players. It's essentially when the tribe really came into being.

And I also suggest that you look up and redefine whatever you think is mass-recruiting because it's a long way off the mark.

icenceto

About the mass recruitment... What you are saying means that Impact are mass recruiting as well when East collapsed?! lol ;)

DeletedUser

you seem to be obsessed with where the villages are. It doesnt matter.

You declared on us, and you are losing villages. And after your initial surge you are now struggling to take them.

And you cant keep playing the victim when you declared, not us. If you didnt prepare well enough then that is your problem.

and if you want to call it mass recruiting then fine, whatever helps you sleep at night. I suppose you think impact are mass recruiter's too? check out the 21st/22nd april.

and riot! too surely 16th jan/21st april

if you think it's mass recruitment because lots of people join a tribe at one time then you are a total fool.

alexwong

stec1611 has so much opinions.

He wrote the most here, and everything is about him and his inflated ego.

This thread is dedicated to him.

DeletedUser

you cant keep playing the innocent when you attacked me before we declared :D

come at me bro and marvel stfu.

Another way of putting what you just said is:

"You're right and I apologise for my foolishness, I will endeavour to avoid such an instance of ignorance again."

You might have saved some face if you'd just come out and said it.

icenceto

Yh we coming at you BRO lool ;) arh what an amusement you and stec are :D lol ;) The fact that you declared cant be changed my friend ;) :p lol Have you seen the war declaration on the public forum that we are talking on??? hahaha

DeletedUser104695

stec1611 has so much opinions.

He wrote the most here, and everything is about him and his inflated ego.

This thread is dedicated to him.

trollface.jpg

alexwong

stec1611 is a troll.

Whenever stec1611 tried to inflate his ego, someone deflated it.

It's so entertaining!

icenceto

stec1611 is a troll.

Whenever stec1611 tried to inflate his ego, someone deflated it.

It's so entertaining!

I knw right :D lol haha ;)

Lets have some stats for the last 48 hours shall we :p

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 23
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 360,851
Side 2: 208,030
Difference: 152,821

chart

DeletedUser76218

Stec - I admire your and SS.GOT's balls to declare on these top tribes.

I want you guys to win... I always root for the underdog.

However - You guys just don't have the troops in comparison to Ego. to hold your front for more than two weeks. Good luck in this war, but I will give you guys a 5% chance of winning this war without help.

DeletedUser76218

i cant believe it take a whole operation to take me out. i thought ego. to be better than this.

apparently not.

Why would they not organize an operation against an enemy behind their lines? O.O

icenceto

How did you want us to take you out??? This is a team game and not individuals :) what is your point??? Did you want us to take half an OP to take you out :D loool what a nub :D lol enjoy being taken out for a 2nd time ;)