Default W76 Newspaper: Rumors, Drama, Spies, Oh my... (Discussion!)

setorines

Yes, I told him already but it can't be edited since the thread is locked... I didn't think it should be said in this thread so more people didn't do it. Removing their name seems like a good idea in my opinion.

Frozen Flaim

Although, if you look at TRY's profile, his title is "The spy who became king" so i don't think it's such a big secret.

setorines

Yes, but the agreement was to keep his name secret. Then she just throws it out there. In bold large letters. Probably because I made a comment about how it seemed like a good idea to not just throw the guys name all over the forums after it was agreed upon in the original post that it wouldn't be mentioned.

Frozen Flaim

As i already said...anyone that reads TRY's members list can see who it was. It's not a giant secret, there's no harm posting it here.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The agreement was to make him co Duke and him not disband the tribe :0

DeletedUser111495

I never agreed to anything, surely people of tribalwars.net should know who the real Villain is?

DeletedUser

I don't think it really matters if people know. The people he effected already know and the rest of you are no where near him (not that I have checked) so its not like you can do anything to him :/

setorines

The point I was trying to make is that the agreement was from DK, and out of respect from DK we shouldn't push it further when he accidentally breaks his promise. I could care less about the spy.

DeletedUser111495

Well Dk broke his own agreement when he made the mistake of not covering the name... That was the only reason how I initially found out, I know it was not done on purpose but still you can't have a go at me for it when DK went against his word... You seem to be annoyed at my previous comments I made against you telling you to back of as you know nothing and now you are trying to get me back for it... Well it's not working.

As people have stated its not exactly a secret anymore and that was before I posted it.

Plus don't give me the respect Bullshit as you clearly have none if you are wanting the person to remain unnamed, Im sure most people know by now but out of respect for thoughs who were in t.p.1 that do not know and read the externals I'm simply giving them the person who disbanded there tribe.

Just because you can't do anything this world does not mean on a future world you can't get revenge, the amount of familar faces I start near on new worlds is suprisinly high, always good to know of the local spies/backstabbers/cheats etc..

Last edited:

setorines

I never said anything harsh to you so the only reason you would bring that up is if you assumed it was on my mind based on it being on yours. Which kinda proves my theory that the only reason you said it in huge letters was that i said we shouldn't mention it. Like i said. Really mature.

nightmaresc2

Tombraider please don't cuss and try to stay on topic. Thanks cutie pie.

Great read dwarf looking forward to part 2 of the series

DeletedUser13939

But...but...I broke the link when I posted...and yet it still linked it. ;-;

Ah well. In my defense, he is making no moves to keep it a secret. *shrugs*

DeletedUser

Plus don't give me the respect Bullshit as you clearly have none if you are wanting the person to remain unnamed, Im sure most people know by now but out of respect for thoughs who were in t.p.1 that do not know and read the externals I'm simply giving them the person who disbanded there tribe.
Fun fact. When your tribe is disbanded a report goes out to every member saying 'XXX has disbanded YYY' so everyone already knew.
Also if he can't do something out of respect, then why can you?

Not wanting to fight, just pointing out flaws in your argument :)

DeletedUser

Not gonna repeat myself, stay on topic or you'll be further infracted and potentially banned from forums.

DeletedUser

Don't worry I don't mind that it was found out I wasn't trying to hide it the fact it took till the newspaper for my name to show up shocked me
also that was a great read I enjoyed all the sections can't wait for the next issue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

I know, right? I felt bad that the forums were like, "Oh I see you messed up the coding. Well, we're still going to link it to the correct spot." I'll have to manually to the whole thing next time. ;-;

Also, glad to see I could help you find the externals! Hope you enjoyed the read. ^^