Default W76 Newspaper: Rumors, Drama, Spies, Oh my... (Discussion!)

satorbg

Sadly, I have not been able to update this. My Skype crashed on me and I can't seem to get it fixed. So that information is gone. Plus, the only real worthwhile information at the moment pertains to my tribe...not really enough here to do a whole edition. ;P

Want some news? Start kicking players into doing something awesome. xD

You mean like internaling? That's pretty awesome.

DeletedUser13939

Tad bit cocky don't you think? See this is why I wasn't a fan of your newspaper, all I seemed to read was Axe, Axe, Axe. :icon_rolleyes:

You say cocky, I say facts based on public opinions. Look through the forums. 90% of conversations pertaining to tribes on the externals include Doubt in one form or another. The other 10% are tribes that have barely been created.

I also find it funny that you claim the newspaper has been nothing but Axe, Axe, Axe. Aside from a fun COA ranking (of which I had no part in), Axe was only directly placed in the paper when the leaders of Axe were the ONLY ones (minus those that ignored us) that had not been interviewed.

But please, continue your biased bashing that stems from the simply fact that you lack the patience to even attempt something HALF as decent as my worst spam post ever made by me on this forum. And that my friend IS this Dwarf being cocky. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think somebody should learn to take a bit of criticism without resorting to flaming and personal insults. That was my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

DeletedUser13939

I think somebody should learn to take a bit of criticism without resorting to flaming and personal insults. That was my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Criticism is fine. Spouting that you hate something for a reason that is far from valid (such as claiming I did nothing but speak of Axe, which is odd as I remember one of the big things I did was speak about the disbanding of t.p.1 in BOTH editions) is just showing that you either did not actually read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

tagzy

Hey guys, What happened to Dwarven King?
If you are here id like to help out writing one of these things.
I'm always active and willing to chip in the time to make this a weekly thing :)

Last edited:

satorbg

What is there to report? Apart from the disbanding of #WREKT which we know about from other threads, nothing is happening. Clueless.internalled their way to #1 and have looter awards (which are impressive) but it's hard not to get looter awards with all of your nukes sitting at home. 113.280 ODA for a Rank 1 account? Untill they do something this world is in "30 min no rush pls" mode IMO, since if they aren't doing much fighting this means SHREKD isn't involved in any serious war.

That is not to say I don't respect the players on the account, so don't take this as trolling or flaming. Just calling things the way they are.

KingCat has been doing fighting, but are Doubt in any serious war or just taking on more food? I'd go for the latter.

Overall it seems everyone is still pretty much solidifying their grasp on their home turf, which is by the looks of it their home K + one more.

And even if there was stuff brewing no one would share such info in an interview.

The most we could hope for are interviews with the leaders of top ranking tribes or with top ranking players.

tagzy

The most we could hope for are interviews with the leaders of top ranking tribes or with top ranking players.

Yeah i totally understand that. Everything you wrote i agree with. But the newspaper is more then just goss. Id interview players, Talk history, and all sorts of crap. i can talk for ages if i try haha.

I guess the newspaper is good in all the aspects that DK had started things with:

> it shows other worlds whats going on
> it gives people who actually go on the forums things to talk about.
> it gives people who dont go on the forums often some insight to the rest of the world.

I dont know. Im willing to bring some creativity into this. Make it a re occuring thing. Even if it isnt just about "goss".

EDIT: not to mention it allows you to have a read of some stuff that you would have to scim through forum posts to find written down.

Last edited:

satorbg

If you can do the writing I can do the design to make it more fun to read.

DeletedUser

What is there to report? Apart from the disbanding of #WREKT which we know about from other threads, nothing is happening. Clueless.internalled their way to #1 and have looter awards (which are impressive) but it's hard not to get looter awards with all of your nukes sitting at home. 113.280 ODA for a Rank 1 account? Untill they do something this world is in "30 min no rush pls" mode IMO, since if they aren't doing much fighting this means SHREKD isn't involved in any serious war.

That is not to say I don't respect the players on the account, so don't take this as trolling or flaming. Just calling things the way they are.

KingCat has been doing fighting, but are Doubt in any serious war or just taking on more food? I'd go for the latter.

Overall it seems everyone is still pretty much solidifying their grasp on their home turf, which is by the looks of it their home K + one more.

And even if there was stuff brewing no one would share such info in an interview.

Kinda agree with you here. The world feels kinda "meh" at the moment.