Default W76 Newspaper: Rumors, Drama, Spies, Oh my... (Discussion!)

DeletedUser13939

Alright guys, this is a simple thread. Please make sure all comments, suggestions, and discussions about the paper go in this thread. Alright? ;)

~~DK

Muldie325

Only glanced, but it looks like a good quality read! Like the old days. :) I'll read it tomorrow when i'm more awake. <3

DeletedUser

A very nicely done newspaper if I may say so. :)

A big applause for DK! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Alright guys, this is a simple thread. Please make sure all comments, suggestions, and discussions about the paper go in this thread. Alright? ;)

~~DK
I bet within an hour someone will post in the other thread lol

Good read. Please keep doing them, I have seen too many die after a week :(

balubhai

Appreciate the time and effort you put in mate. Nice job....

DeletedUser13939

Only glanced, but it looks like a good quality read! Like the old days. :) I'll read it tomorrow when i'm more awake. <3

I look forward to seeing what you think!

A very nicely done newspaper if I may say so. :)

A big applause for DK! :icon_wink:

Thanks!! :D

I bet within an hour someone will post in the other thread lol

Good read. Please keep doing them, I have seen too many die after a week :(

DreamSweeper already stickied and locked the other thread. :p And I plan to keep this going.

Well done DK. Great read :)

Thank you!

Appreciate the time and effort you put in mate. Nice job....

Appreciate it! Would have been more content...but we weren't finding many cooperative people for interviews. ;-;

DeletedUser80888

Good job DK now go farm <3

Oh and y u no give me credit for making you watch SAO

DeletedUser

Brilliant job, well done everyone involved

1 suggestion if its possible, maybe a link at the end to this thread :)

DeletedUser13939

Brilliant job, well done everyone involved

1 suggestion if its possible, maybe a link at the end to this thread :)

The paper is stickied up top. I see no reason to link it. Quit being lazy and scroll up. :p

DeletedUser13939

a link to this thread at the bottom of the actual stickied newspaper thread, is what he means :p

That makes MUCH more sense. Unfortunately, the thread with the paper was made first, and I can't edit locked threads. So...it will have to wait for the next edition. :p

Frozen Flaim

A good read. Thanks to everyone involved, the effort to liven up these dead forums is certainly appreciated.

DeletedUser111495

Just one question, you said the person working for try wanted to be remained a secret, but when you click on his name that you have hid it comes up with 'majorgil' so was he the one who disbanded it?

Well thats mystery solved :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just one question, you said the person working for try wanted to me remained a secret, but when you click on his name that you have hid it comes up with 'majorgil' so was he the one who disbanded it?

haha looks like it

Join dates:
TRY! 30th July 2014 - 17:08:06
t.p.1 08th August 2014 - 19:06:30
TRY! 19th August 2014 - 21:07:11