Default W76 Newspaper: Rumors, Drama, Spies, Oh my... (Discussion!)

satorbg

I see alot of yap from Ya bro in the public forum's & little of Shrek'd, Shrek'd prefer actions over word's, i think Shrekd overall is the better tribe & personally have this world in there hand's. I wouldnt be throwing stone's at there house. War wise. i think they'll prove it to all of us when its crunchtime. Well see either way i look at it Shrekd doesnt do alot of internalling & does alot of raiding so ya.

#Team Shrekd

^_^

Lol is this some kind of joke? We've been in several wars. You've been internallng and nobling weaksauce players. The best thing to happen for your ODA is to recruit the top attacking player of Doubt.

DeletedUser

Ya Bro has been in several wars? I must have been sleeping under a massive boulder then :O

Wroc Teh

I can vouch that the Bunnies do indeed go to war. They are currently at war with the rank 57 tribe. :)

Wroc Teh

This is the result of recruiting most of the members of a tribe you want to fight. It is bound to cause confusion for everybody. You could always offer peace if it is stressing you out balubhai.

balubhai

Sorry I am out of feeds to feed thy TROLL.

As I have said earlier , every wars are not meant to be advertised. While having some time , just think about why Ya Bro have rank 1 ODA and ODD , if we are not in war with any one. Also it would be good to think why we are rank 1 in wars ranking too.

Now the lame flaming attempt of rank 1 tribe fighting rank 57th tribe , it aint our fault that they are ranked low. If that tribe cant even noble a handful of villas against another tribe while at war , then they dont deserve to be playing.

Wroc Teh

You mistake Ogres for Trolls, easy mistake to make.

I am so glad you brought up ODD. I believe they are rank 2. Must be an awful lot of dead bunnies. So sad :(

Lame flaming, never been accused of that before. Here I am trying to be helpful.

balubhai

I also brought up ODA , talking in your line ...... that must be an awful lot of dead ogres. So glad :)

satorbg

Hey, not long ago OGRES were in the top 10. Hailed as a tribe with great potential. DK even included an interview with Ogre. Wolves also showed potential. Look at what happened now.

Wroc Teh

Indeed, they developed the players that Ya Bro coveted and recruited. Wow, it seems they were your unofficial academy.

satorbg

Pff lol don't make me laugh. You think bluenile was "developed" by a tribe like OGRES?

Plus I've been nobling ogres since the day I got my first train.

DeletedUser91907

When you have to resort to calling someone retarded you clearly have lost an argument. It is legitimately only one of two ways to instantly lose an argument (the other being comparing someone to Hitler or another ruthless dictator).

now please go to your room and read a dictionary, indulge yourself with the world of academia and then maybe you can come back and play with the grown ups :)

tata for now :)

yes I know , your towering intellect staggers me. Must be fun living in your own little world.

DeletedUser

Watership Down anyone?
The cartoon movie is especially disconcerting.

Wroc Teh

errr I thought we are in war with barbs and ourselves :(

Out of curiosity I just took a look at your conquer stats, I see what you mean. I am so delighted that I have more in common with you than I thought, we have both nobled exactly the same number of barbs. How spooky :)