Default W76 Newspaper: Rumors, Drama, Spies, Oh my... (Discussion!)

DeletedUser

This is the result of recruiting most of the members of a tribe you want to fight. It is bound to cause confusion for everybody. You could always offer peace if it is stressing you out balubhai.

When have we invited people over from a tribe we were fighting? I can think of Coltain, from Wolves, before the war started. I got him over after I was impressed by his play defending against me. He did however leave TW soon after, sadly. I don't think taking in one, or a even a few members total from tribes where they were unhappy, validates what you posit. Sometimes players join a tribe early due to location and it takes them awhile to figure out they made a mistake. We have all seen how hard tribes/players try to hide their noobishness, only to have it exposed eventually.

DeletedUser103358

It is very common practice for tribes to recruit players who were particularly skilled in wartime. Holding grudges in Tribal Wars is silly. You get the villages either way, but if a skilled player is recruited, you get the villages AND a useful asset.

DeletedUser13939

Are we getting a new issue at any point?

Sadly, no. Due to my new work schedule and the usual times Dreamsweeper is on, I can't seem to catch him in time to get him to unlock the thread. The horrors of having a mod from Australia. ;-;

Plus, milking out interviews for the edition I wanted to put out was such a hassle. Waiting for replies, getting empty answers, and Cokie talking about your Barbie obsession. Honestly, the two major points in the interviews was your Barbie obsession and Ya Bro blatantly lieing about staying out of the war. Everything else is the usual "I'm going to win this war and take number 1!" answers. *shrugs* Nothing internesting is happening. ;-;

DeletedUser

Sadly, no. Due to my new work schedule and the usual times Dreamsweeper is on, I can't seem to catch him in time to get him to unlock the thread. The horrors of having a mod from Australia. ;-;

Lieeeeees! He hasn't even messaged me since the last one :p haha
I am ready to unlock it whenever need be(if I am awake). Let me know!:)

DeletedUser13939

Lieeeeees! He hasn't even messaged me since the last one :p haha
I am ready to unlock it whenever need be(if I am awake). Let me know!:)

Holy cheese on a cracker! You're online! O:

Quick! Unlock! I can put up the new edition!

DeletedUser57259

Plus, milking out interviews for the edition I wanted to put out was such a hassle. Waiting for replies, getting empty answers, and Cokie talking about your Barbie obsession. Honestly, the two major points in the interviews was your Barbie obsession and Ya Bro blatantly lieing about staying out of the war. Everything else is the usual "I'm going to win this war and take number 1!" answers. *shrugs* Nothing internesting is happening. ;-;

That doesn't sound like something I'd want to read in all honesty.

Wait, we lied about staying out of the war? To whom?

It's 2 weeks ago, in TW time it may as well be 2 years, who cares at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Wait, we lied about staying out of the war? To whom?

Funny you say that. You should enjoy reading the new edition...especially the interview with the fine leader of Ya Bro, who clearly says he's staying out of the war.

DeletedUser

*SP* are mentioned like they still exist? I enjoyed the read though.

Lord DEADP00L

I do hope I will not have to wait another 2 months for the next paper to come out, just a bit more and it will take as long as it takes to make Sherlock season o_O
deadpool__s_face_animated_by_reillybrown-d56b6dc.gif

DeletedUser84793

Dwarven King Nice to see your still kicking about..i enjoy your post! keep up the good work..youre definitely entertaining...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'd like Dwarfy to interview Michonne from the externals/in-game. I really honestly believe I will fall on the floor laughing over it. So PLEASEEE DO IT.

DeletedUser

god give over with the michonne BS
why can't we get anything juicy