defense/research

DeletedUser

We've been having a little debate in our tribe about this, and I'd like to bring it up here to see if anybody's done any research, or if any moderators could clear this up for me.

My question is that if you support a village which only has lvl 1 spears/lvl 1 swords researched, would that mean the troops you send would only be lvl 1?

Example: village A has lvl3 spears and lvl3 swords.researched
village B has lvl1 spears and lvl1 swords researched

When village A sends spears and swords to village B, do those troops defend as if they're lvl1 or lvl3?

A further question: as long as your smithy is lvl3 (or 5?, never mind, not essential), you have swords automatically researched. However, HC is not automatically researched.
Therefore, if you sent HC to support a village without HC researched, would that HC simply not exist/have 0defense/ what exactly happens?

EDIT: Just in case you're wondering, this is for world 32.

DeletedUser

Yes.
Troops defend at the tech level of the village they are defending, not the tech level of the village they are being sent from.

DeletedUser

We've been having a little debate in our tribe about this, and I'd like to bring it up here to see if anybody's done any research, or if any moderators could clear this up for me.

My question is that if you support a village which only has lvl 1 spears/lvl 1 swords researched, would that mean the troops you send would only be lvl 1?

Example: village A has lvl3 spears and lvl3 swords.researched
village B has lvl1 spears and lvl1 swords researched

When village A sends spears and swords to village B, do those troops defend as if they're lvl1 or lvl3?

A further question: as long as your smithy is lvl3 (or 5?, never mind, not essential), you have swords automatically researched. However, HC is not automatically researched.
Therefore, if you sent HC to support a village without HC researched, would that HC simply not exist/have 0defense/ what exactly happens?

EDIT: Just in case you're wondering, this is for world 32.

Ok the lvl of the smithy research for spears/swords depends on what the lvl is in the village that has the support or troops. So, if yous are lvl 1 and you send for support to another player and they have it lvl 3 researched it will be lvl 3 then. But, still only 1 lvl in your village. And if its not researched its lvl 1.

DeletedUser

A has Level 1 Sp/Sw

B has Level 3 Sp/Sw

B supports A, but they are only level 1.

A supports B, and they become level 3.

Research is for the village that the troops are in.

DeletedUser

A less common question would be if you send HC as support to a village that doesn't have HC researched to any level, what do they defend at?

Do they turn to scouts, like w4? (Am I trippin? I swear they turned to scouts in w4.. Been a while, heh. :icon_redface: )

(The thread was here for the question to be asked. Don't jump down my throat. :icon_wink: )

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A less common question would be if you send HC as support to a village that doesn't have HC researched to any level, what do they defend at?

Do they turn to scouts, like w4? (Am I trippin? I swear they turned to scouts in w4.. Been a while, heh. :icon_redface: )

(The thread was here for the question to be asked. Don't jump down my throat. :icon_wink: )

they defend at level 1