Defense

DeletedUser110927

So I'm still new to the game, but I honestly don't think this should happen. Can anyone tell me why an army of half my size, whom I would normally completely destroy with very little loss if I attacked them, would destroy me if they attack me in my own village? I'm very confused about this.

DeletedUser

There are troops meant for offense and troops meant for defense.

If somebody attacks you with offensive troops, and you try to defend with offensive troops, it's possible for them to beat you even with a much smaller army. It also depends on the level of your Wall.

There are probably really useful guides on this in the guides section - check those bad boys out :)

DeletedUser

There's no guides section on .net forums. .us and .uk, sure, but not .net :icon_sad:

Could always use my library, though.

DeletedUser

The two main groups of troops if offense/defence. Defence troops are meant for defence only, with an exception to farm with at the beginning. Offense on the other hand are used for farming/attacking other players, attacking other player's with defence troops is pointless, it just maximizes your loss.

DeletedUser110019

There's no guides section on .net forums. .us and .uk, sure, but not .net :icon_sad:

Could always use my library, though.

you're always our hero when it comes to how to <3

Last edited: