defensive troops farming?

Zippomatt

Some noob with about 30 points randomly tells me he will farm me with spear. That made me think how the hell can you farm effectivly with defensive troops? anyone else think this is just plain dumb?

DeletedUser39673

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

You sir fail.

DeletedUser

Spears, are not really used for farming, but in the early part of the game they can be used massively. Spears carry more then swords and axes, so they can be used to plunder resources. But attacking with spear and using it as an offensive troop, is like I am good. :) In conclusion, farming with spears can be effective later on in the game to if, you know that the village is cleared and has like no wall.

DeletedUser39673

Uggg you answer is half right at best. Go read a starting guide.

Zippomatt

oi I know all this! I'm asking if any 1 here would farm with defensive troops?

DeletedUser

oi I know all this! I'm asking if any 1 here would farm with defensive troops?

for now, yes because spears are considered def. but they carry the most resources back out of the infantry, so until we get LC, spears will be the common farming tool for most of all players.

edit: and even after LC hit the map, spears will still be used, fast to build cheap to build.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zippomatt

yee good. although the message I got was : I'm gonna noble you with 5 spears... OMG noobz

DeletedUser

Many players viewed to be good farm significantly with spears.

Zippomatt

HERE HERE, although what I'm thinking is if you used spears and the guy your farming has spears in defense um then you need axes...

DeletedUser

HERE HERE, although what I'm thinking is if you used spears and the guy your farming has spears in defense um then you need axes...

if you are farming some one, most likely they wont be havening troops, if you know they have troops in there clear the village with axes + LC and then farm it with sp or lc but axes only carry 10 resources I think, so they are not good farming troops.