Defiition of a Refugee?

Bcardi

MANIC rules state that every player that was planned for elimination, or previous had been under attack by MANIC, attacked in an operation by MANIC, or attacked MANIC members will be seen as a refugee and will be dealt with accordingly...

MANIC is greedy....

Maybe you should just stop posting. As that rule was never used on the Lucaya account. If you call it an OP. I call it a fail.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you have clearly said that you would not join and there was some interval between your answer and time to join new tribe then not a refugee. If you said that you would not join and join the next tribe within a day or two then obviously refugee case.

Timeline:

I was asked the day that the announcement regarding Pacman ending as a tribe was made. I stated no. I gave reasons why.
I was asked 2-3 times a day by various people in MANIC over skype and via ingame mail to join. I still stated no. I gave reasons why.

We set up a 3-man tribe, with someone who left MANIC due to some of the same reasons why we wouldn't join.
I was still being asked to join MANIC on a daily basis at this point.

We were asked by multiple tribes to join them. After a bit of deliberation, we decided to team up with CM.
I've been asked again to join MANIC, via skype, since joining CM. After being called a refugee by their duke :lol:

Sure. We're ready. Right googly? :icon_rolleyes:

If MANIC's previous attempt to rim this account is anything to go by, it would only require 20 minutes of activity a day...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can log in to farm. not to dodge anything. :icon_rolleyes: i wont also bother to tag incomings :D