Define co-play

Discussion in 'Co-Players/New Owners' started by Mr Nib nibs, May 30, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Mr Nib nibs

Mr Nib nibs New Member

Although I have heard a lot about how the top and most efficient players co- play I have trouble finding current information about the best/right way to do it. A bit confused of if it is an account merge or sharing. Not sure about the rules either so if someone had the time to inform me or post a like I would appreciate it.

I'm not a top player myself just interested in seeing if my online time would help someone else.

Thanks for reading

foolproof32 likes this.
  2. amaranth

amaranth Member

Hey there. Im not an expert but i think i can help you.

Coo-play means to share a acount with someone. You play with the same password but you can't be conected at the same time. Its like... share your account with someone to have more activity. That's legal.

BUT if the other person in your account trolls you, steal your premium points, destroy your account or something... You can't do nothing. SO make sure to look for someone who you trust at 100%, like a friend from real life or a really good comrade .

Vamler likes this.
  3. Mr Nib nibs

Mr Nib nibs New Member

Appreciate the reply, that's what I figured. Now you wouldn't want to share an account with someone who is on the same world as you or that doesn't matter?

4. Vamler

Vamler Well-Known Member

You can only have one account per world. Therefore, you cannot share/co-play it with someone who is currently playing on your world. You must wait 24h or 48h after setting account into deletion.

5. Mr Nib nibs

Mr Nib nibs New Member

Thanks I appreciate the reply, I had given up trying to understand what is legal and what's against tw rules when it comes to co playing.

Rule #6 they say it is forbidden to share password, I assume that is just to cover tw @ss if someone complains that their co player changed it and took their account?

Also assuming that #2 and #4 is referring to if I delete my account off a world and the player I plan to co-play with nobles my village before I log in to their account?

"§4) Accounts

1. Players are only allowed to have one account on each world. Players may play on multiple worlds with the same account or to play Tribal Wars with several accounts, as long as these are not active on the same world.
    2. If a player decides, for whatever reason, to play another account on the same world he/she has to make sure that an account deletion is requested and 24 hours have passed since then, before logging in to the new account. It is not allowed to cancel the account deletion process after that.
    3. Player accounts are usually removed from a world after 14 days of inactivity.
    4. Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden.
    5. It is not allowed to gain or try to gain unauthorized access to another user's account. Even the attempt is punishable.
    6. It is forbidden to share passwords or other login credentials with other players. There is no obligation for the support team to assist in such cases.
    7. If a player is unable to gain access to his/her account and/or thinks that the account has been compromised the support team needs to be contacted within seven days to contest the account ownership. After this time frame it is unlikely that the support team will be able to grant back access to the account.
    8. If the "Account Sitting" feature is used the account owner is solely responsible for the selection of the sitter and it is assumed that the sitter is in general acting with his/her consent. This applies to any change done to (or by) the account while the account sitting is active. Individual or repetitive misuse of sitting may lead to punishments to all involved accounts. It is at the Support Team's discretion to define misuse on a case-by-case basis.
    9. Users playing from the same device or network (e.g. same household, school, workplace) have to declare this in their account settings under "Connection Sharing".
    10. It is prohibited to use temporary/disposable ("trash") emails to register or use for a Tribal Wars account.
    11. Every player is responsible for the validity and security of his/her account and the data entered.
    12. To be able to provide our service players may not mask account related information from the support team using technical means or by any other method. A player's rights in regards to privacy towards other users (like using an anonymous user name) are unaffected by this rule."