Define co-play

Discussion in 'Co-Players/New Owners' started by Mr Nib nibs, May 30, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Mr Nib nibs

Mr Nib nibs New Member

Although I have heard a lot about how the top and most efficient players co- play I have trouble finding current information about the best/right way to do it. A bit confused of if it is an account merge or sharing. Not sure about the rules either so if someone had the time to inform me or post a like I would appreciate it.

I'm not a top player myself just interested in seeing if my online time would help someone else.

Thanks for reading

foolproof32 likes this.
  2. amaranth

amaranth Member

Hey there. Im not an expert but i think i can help you.

Coo-play means to share a acount with someone. You play with the same password but you can't be conected at the same time. Its like... share your account with someone to have more activity. That's legal.

BUT if the other person in your account trolls you, steal your premium points, destroy your account or something... You can't do nothing. SO make sure to look for someone who you trust at 100%, like a friend from real life or a really good comrade .

Vamler likes this.
  3. Mr Nib nibs

Mr Nib nibs New Member

Appreciate the reply, that's what I figured. Now you wouldn't want to share an account with someone who is on the same world as you or that doesn't matter?

4. Vamler

Vamler Well-Known Member

You can only have one account per world. Therefore, you cannot share/co-play it with someone who is currently playing on your world. You must wait 24h or 48h after setting account into deletion.