Definitely Locked in my room

DeletedUser

Goddamn locked the door to talk on skype then i try and open it.. :O

I shall begin rationing at once, my next meal will be thursday evening.
I have 2l of diet coke, 3 cans, 4 bottles of water and a summer fruits along with enough monster munch to sink a ship.
No credit :O . No flatmates in, resorting to morse code.

DeletedUser

If thats true its brillaint :lol:
the best way is to set the fire alarm off, or cos a fuse to blow...
doing stupid things like dropping a toster in a bath will work :lol:

DeletedUser

Jump out of the window... :p

The toaster thing reminds me of Groundhog day though :p

DeletedUser

I'm sending my carrier pigeons to you. Quick, jot down a small and light note and give it to one of them.

DeletedUser

Diet coke taste like what I image sewer water would taste like!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe we should all chip in and put a care package together for pjay? have it delivered by a lady locksmith dressed to kill and have the box include food, beverage and whatever else a guy alone with a gorgeous blonde could ever need plus 20 full cat nukes, 50 nobles and enough D troops to stack all his vils and BT's too? That way maybe I'd have enough D troops to support my mates and other neighbors*, what do you guys/gals think--would it work?
*[spoil]sorry to those neighbors who joined O--can't support you anymore since you opted for the team trying to take my mates and allies out[/spoil]

DeletedUser94985

Goddamn locked the door to talk on skype then i try and open it.. :O

I shall begin rationing at once, my next meal will be thursday evening.
I have 2l of diet coke, 3 cans, 4 bottles of water and a summer fruits along with enough monster munch to sink a ship.
No credit :O . No flatmates in, resorting to morse code.

if i evr did tht, i have 3 cokes, 4 poptarts, I have a carrier pidgion on me, 5 blankets along with a shower and sink and toilet. and i would drop my alarm clock cause i did tht and for some strange reason, my laptop send error messages to all AOL and facebook contacts:):icon_evil: