Deleted Threads = awesome world???

DeletedUser

I made a thread called Womble flamefest.....but I guess it was deleted now.....gives me much faith in this world lol.....

All I want is a semi-civilized world in which the world will agree......\\\

Kanuk (In flux)

DeletedUser

I agree.. people are making this way to personal.... please act civilized people... i see flame fest in every second topic I see... can't we get along???

File Not Found

People are more than welcome to flame, within the rules. It's the discussion of rule breaches that are the major problem at the moment.

DeletedUser

wow my post gets deleted.Can you tell me file,which rule i breached?

DeletedUser

the blogging topic also got deleted. last time it dont seems to breaching any rule.

File Not Found

Did I infract you for any of them?

(the answer is no), as such, it's safe to assume (unless I mailed you instead), that your post(s) didn't break any rules. However, the simplest explanation, would be to say you were offtopic. The more lengthy but accurate explanation, is that this thread is not about womble, it is not about crash, and I will not have either of those tribes, or their actions discussed for the next week, as people can't help themselves degrading any decent and useful discussion, into a discussion on the recent "shady actions".

Whilst the three posts I've deleted in this thread did not mention these "shady actions", it was inevitable that they would be mentioned, as people haven't eaten enough concrete powder with their cereal of late. If it's not one side, it's the other.

@ Sara(h?)
The blog topic is hidden, not deleted. I will be scouring that to remove posts before I restore it, however, I'd like to discuss some things with phoenix before hand.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

(the answer is no), as such, it's safe to assume (unless I mailed you instead), that your post(s) didn't break any rules. However, the simplest explanation, would be to say you were offtopic. The more lengthy but accurate explanation, is that this thread is not about womble, it is not about crash, and I will not have either of those tribes, or their actions discussed for the next week, as people can't help themselves degrading any decent and useful discussion, into a discussion on the recent "shady actions".

Whilst the three posts I've deleted in this thread did not mention these "shady actions", it was inevitable that they would be mentioned, as people haven't eaten enough concrete powder with their cereal of late. If it's not one side, it's the other.

@ Sara(h?)
The blog topic is hidden, not deleted. I will be scouring that to remove posts before I restore it, however, I'd like to discuss some things with phoenix before hand.
[/spoil]

[spoil]

@ Sara(h?)
[/spoil]

uh-oh!!! double post...... now who will infract the moderator...... :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

File Not Found

You know I wouldn't infract for a clearly accidental double post...

DeletedUser

@ Sara(h?)

That is the lamest excuse i have ever heard from a mod for deleting a post.So now you wanna say that we should stop posting because in the end we would wind up in discussing "shady actions".And i dont give a rats rear end about infractions.

File Not Found

Lets call it a "pre-emptive strike". The American military does that all the time to countries rich in oil. (That makes ok right xD)

DeletedUser

That is the lamest excuse i have ever heard from a mod for deleting a post.So now you wanna say that we should stop posting because in the end we would wind up in discussing "shady actions".And i dont give a rats rear end about infractions.

File is well within her rights to delete posts that will inevitably lead to more of the same crap that's been on these forums for the last month. It's nice that this world is alive, but this forum is barely worth going to anymore because of all the crap being spewed from both sides. If you are that angry at having your posts deleted legal, maybe you should take a breather from this forum...possibly the game since you're one of the many that are too heated to even consider what they're saying before they say it. I personally vote for one more week added to the no crash/womble discussion since people keep finding threads to bring the crap to.

DeletedUser70293

Lets call it a "pre-emptive strike". The American military does that all the time to countries rich in oil. (That makes ok right xD)

Because Afghanistan is the epitome of oil production. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

File is well within her rights to delete posts that will inevitably lead to more of the same crap that's been on these forums for the last month. It's nice that this world is alive, but this forum is barely worth going to anymore because of all the crap being spewed from both sides. If you are that angry at having your posts deleted legal, maybe you should take a breather from this forum...possibly the game since you're one of the many that are too heated to even consider what they're saying before they say it. I personally vote for one more week added to the no crash/womble discussion since people keep finding threads to bring the crap to.

Ok i asked that why womble is asking ASCN for support(Not that i have a problem with it) when womble have been flaming CRASH for asking for help from other tribes?How does this will lead to more crap?Cause womble are doing the same thing they flamed CRASH for?
And i am not one of the guys who loose control easily.Ask anyone who knows me,and they will say the same.
Most of the angry posts are from womble(Especially walshaw),so dont bring me in.

Because u were talking too much..too much of nonsense :icon_biggrin:

The only thing you have ever done on w48 externals is talk nonsense,and your pointing me for it.Ironic isnt it?
And i have said it many times,dont name me or quote my posts(Take this as a request if it helps).Your one of those kids who lives in a fantasy world,i dont wanna argue with.Their are many peeps from womble who can answer to my post and they do a much better job at it then you will ever do.

DeletedUser93993

yeah.got ya
i am Ataguas in the Wonderland. u are so easy :lol:

and yep i talk nonsense but my posts never get deleted :icon_rolleyes:..evryone is Womble laughs at u ..do u even know that??

DeletedUser

yeah..got ya. u are so easy :lol:

and yep i talk nonsense but my posts never get deleted :icon_rolleyes:..evryone is Womble laughs at u ..do u even know that??

You posted this after i posted everyone in CRASH laughs at you.Payback or something :lol:

DeletedUser93993

You posted this after i posted everyone in CRASH laughs at you.Payback or something :lol:

i know u guys Laugh at me..and so u did a FAILED super op on me wasting 150+ nukeS taking 1 villa :lol:. and ur so called Duke sends 3 nobles with with every nuke...dude, ATA and Hemant these to accounts are our hot topic on skype chat..trust me dude..without u 2 guys our skype chat would have been a lot more boring. u 2 are so stupid.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i know u guys Laugh at me..and so u did a FAILED super op on me wasting 150+ nukeS taking 1 villa :lol:. and ur so called Duke sends 3 nobles with with every nuke...dude, ATA and Hemant these to accounts are our hot topic on skype chat..trust me dude..without u 2 guys our skype chat would have been a lot more boring. u 2 are so stupid.:icon_rolleyes:

I never did an Op on you?My op was on vendetta and it was pretty successful.

My tribe did and not every Op is successful.Womble also had some fail Op,like the one on kingmq.They wasted 600-700 nukes,didnt took a single village and only catted king by 49k.I know that was a cat Op and after using hundred of nukes,the guys is catted down by 49k.Never ever have i heard of an Op that failed more than this :icon_biggrin:

And oh your the only one we make fun at our skype chat.Since walshaw hasnt posted anything stupid these days,its only you in our skype chat.And believe me no one can be more stupid than you are :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

SubV op. on Robin?

It doesnt even nears to the Op womble did on kingmq.As i said king was catted by 49k at the cost of 600 nukes.

And subv took 32 vills(Or was that 28) of RGF with the loss of 300-400 nukes.Try to decide with an unbias mind,which was more fail.