Deleted Threads = awesome world???

DeletedUser70293

It doesnt even nears to the Op womble did on kingmq.As i said king was catted by 49k at the cost of 600 nukes.

And subv took 32 vills(Or was that 28) of RGF with the loss of 300-400 nukes.Try to decide with an unbias mind,which was more fail.

I didn't know the details behind either. Besides that RGF was mega-opped by SubV and survived very well. You asked for a more fail Op. and a failed op. on a large scale that popped to mind was SubV's on Robin.

I doubt no.s behind Wombles King op. until someone from Womble can confirm no.s as well. No.s are often exaggerated on this world.

DeletedUser93993

It doesnt even nears to the Op womble did on kingmq.As i said king was catted by 49k at the cost of 600 nukes.

And subv took 32 vills(Or was that 28) of RGF with the loss of 300-400 nukes.Try to decide with an unbias mind,which was more fail.

nah it nears. i will give u an approximate idea on how many nukes CRASH have used till now(Putting minimum figures)

Rage:more than 150+
ATA- 50+
indisciple-25-30(these were the easiest to defend)
muddy+garic=20
FCBunyodkor=20+
deathangel wasted 40+ cat nukes..just few days before the op ..
other random TRASH nukes=30-35

do the math. 350 + nukes used. just for 1 villa which i couldnt recap as luck didn favor me. loyalty fell down to 2.

and have lost only 15k due to catting ..good Jesus. who planned it :icon_idea:???

ONE THE MOST FAILED OP EVER DONE ON THIS WORLD :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93993

I never did an Op on you?My op was on vendetta and it was pretty successful.

you are an uber stupid person. no doubt...i used that 'U' as plural..i din mention u but CRASH as a whole(tribe)..
anywz are u okay legal? :icon_rolleyes:

*sorry for double post*

DeletedUser93993

30 villages off the supposedly best player in the world vs getting 0 villages off someone womble claims to be a bad player. I detect major difference!

hmmm.really!!! when u use similar number of nukes on that bad womble player compared to what subv used on RGF ...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok i asked that why womble is asking ASCN for support(Not that i have a problem with it) when womble have been flaming CRASH for asking for help from other tribes?How does this will lead to more crap?Cause womble are doing the same thing they flamed CRASH for?
And i am not one of the guys who loose control easily.Ask anyone who knows me,and they will say the same.
Most of the angry posts are from womble(Especially walshaw),so dont bring me in.

One i never saw your post so it didn't matter, also I had no idea ascn was supporting us...but whatever doesn't really matter if they are.

Two
And i am not one of the guys who loose control easily.Ask anyone who knows me,and they will say the same.
Most of the angry posts are from womble(Especially walshaw),so dont bring me in.
Stuff like this is what I mean about you guys bringing up stuff that can get posts deleted. Walsh has only come close to "losing control" once, and it was for a very good reason. However yourself, FCB, and Sarah are getting to the point where everything is so personal to you that no form of logic is left in your brains whatsoever. I called FCB out on this about a week ago, you three in particular unhinge way too easily. If the threads still existed I could give you specific examples of you losing it.

Womble also had some fail Op,like the one on kingmq.They wasted 600-700 nukes,didnt took a single village and only catted king by 49k.

Who told you we used 600-700 nukes?? You exaggerated the total there or included the cat nukes that didn't die. You guys had spy help on this op we've come to find out, though it wouldn't have mattered regardless...if Vendetta were not getting obliterated like he was king would have lost several back line towns due to emptying every single one of his k57 villas. Regardless we only lost 200-300 nukes on king on this op, the cat nukes were also the week or two before the nukes hit his k47 towns. However we didn't send any nobles on this op, so you guys continuing to bring up the fact that we didn't take a town is a moot point.

Sboh

One i never saw your post so it didn't matter, also I had no idea ascn was supporting us...but whatever doesn't really matter if they are.

I didn't know we were either.. Thats because we aren't supporting them.. considering that support would take 200+ hours to get there -.-

DeletedUser

hmmm.really!!! when u use similar number of nukes on that bad womble player compared to what subv used on RGF ...:icon_rolleyes:

Difference was RGF basically defended the attack by himself with little outside support. I highly doubt thats the case for you.

DeletedUser93993

Difference was RGF basically defended the attack by himself with little outside support. I highly doubt thats the case for you.

i would like to repeat sarahs and that guys words(he told me not to mention his name) .."when u fail you try every excuse and blah blah..." ..
RGF is a great player.. obviously i m no where near him. but i did the nuke count last night..let me tell u one thing dihead, my count crossed 350 and nearly touched 400. and i dont care about who helped me or who didn..half of my frontline got cleared before any support reached ..anywz..

*you say ASCN supporting us??????? funny. i say PIRANA co rdinated with u on me :lol:"

DeletedUser

SubV op. on Robin?

I would say that because SubV achieved there goal of taking the villages that it wasn't fail. Whether or not it costed so much. They were well aware of the costs those villages would take. Also the op on king didn't even do as much damage that it could have. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you are an uber stupid person. no doubt...i used that 'U' as plural..i din mention u but CRASH as a whole(tribe)..
anywz are u okay legal? :icon_rolleyes:

*sorry for double post*

You are such an idiot ataguas.Read what i said.

I never did an Op on you?My op was on vendetta and it was pretty successful.

My tribe did and not every Op is successful.

I just said that "I" didnt do an Op but my tribe did.That is what your were saying too,dont you? :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Who told you we used 600-700 nukes?? You exaggerated the total there or included the cat nukes that didn't die. You guys had spy help on this op we've come to find out, though it wouldn't have mattered regardless...if Vendetta were not getting obliterated like he was king would have lost several back line towns due to emptying every single one of his k57 villas. Regardless we only lost 200-300 nukes on king on this op, the cat nukes were also the week or two before the nukes hit his k47 towns. However we didn't send any nobles on this op, so you guys continuing to bring up the fact that we didn't take a town is a moot point.
[/spoil]

No one told me.King got 30 million+ ODD of that Op.I simply calculated and it came out that 600 nukes that were killed!And i know you used a lot more than that,so i used a rough assumption.

File Not Found

Don't take it the wrong way FnF, but it was my idea of a joke, lame it was though, but was a joke.

I knew it was a joke silly.

I was going to post an image of my infraction list, with myself being in the "infracted by" list, but decided it was too much work to setup on this machine.

DeletedUser93993

You are a 'Caglen the toilet' Legal...why did u say 'i didn t do i didnt do,my tribe did it..'

did i ever mention that you were in the op? huh? so sit down boy

DeletedUser

Legal, I do love how you turn this into a flame fest ALL because yuo got so excitied at finding out some info, yet again ANOTHER crash player gives away a spy.

I told ASCN 2 days ago that Newrock would be a leak, and it only took you two days to expose that, congrats, your poor planning took me 1 day to find our skype leak too.

And fyi i was never close to quitting due to cats, i only had 10 villages catted to that point :lol:

You accuse us of having spies with no proof, maybe cause we dont have to brag every 10 seconds if we did have any info than you lot. You all say you hate to flame, yet check out this thread, you flamed from no where to expose ascn's leak.

and remember ascn are 50% of syn, so its kind of obvious that our 8 month allies might be on our side. Unlike yourselves we havent recruited EVERY ally we have ever had :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nah it nears. i will give u an approximate idea on how many nukes CRASH have used till now(Putting minimum figures)

Rage:more than 150+
ATA- 50+
indisciple-25-30(these were the easiest to defend)
muddy+garic=20
FCBunyodkor=20+
deathangel wasted 40+ cat nukes..just few days before the op ..
other random TRASH nukes=30-35

do the math. 350 + nukes used. just for 1 villa which i couldnt recap as luck didn favor me. loyalty fell down to 2.

and have lost only 15k due to catting ..good Jesus. who planned it :icon_idea:???

ONE THE MOST FAILED OP EVER DONE ON THIS WORLD :)

free info of CRASH skype room ->

[4:19:02 AM] Rage Rider: very quiet tonight
[4:49:41 AM] Rage Rider: Ataguas5 <Removed> . There was no op on him, its just a bunch of players in the area attacking as usual. <Removed>
[5:24:42 AM] Rage Rider: reference to his comments on the externals

my computer clock is wrong btw.

DeletedUser93993

Just got hit by 350+ nukes and 70-80 nobles in the last 3 days.. what do u guys call that???????? and a max of 4900 incomings..

PS:its meaningless talking to u loooooooosers :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You are such an idiot ataguas.Read what i said.

I just said that "I" didnt do an Op but my tribe did.That is what your were saying too,dont you? :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil][/spoil]

No one told me.King got 30 million+ ODD of that Op.I simply calculated and it came out that 600 nukes that were killed!And i know you used a lot more than that,so i used a rough assumption.

The op should have been over 800 nukes. However, many players were unable to launch whether it be RL issues or sitting complications because of Vendetta's incomings. I've already discussed this op before, we weren't going for villages. We were testing your new player to see what he would do in certain situations, best case scenario we would make him freak out and quit because he didn't want to deal with being catted and sent 20 nukes to every k47 town he had.

Trying to compare this op to SubV's op on robin isn't even a fair assessment, because SubV was trying to take villages, we didn't even send a noble.

DeletedUser

Just got hit by 350+ nukes and 70-80 nobles in the last 3 days.. what do u guys call that???????? and a max of 4900 incomings..

PS:its meaningless talking to u loooooooosers :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

dear ego planet , 350 nuke is nothing. i have 240 nukes by myself :) and i am rank 92. you been hitten by some local players....

actually crash is hardly capable of running any kind of op :D (sorry CRASH!)