Deleted Threads = awesome world???

DeletedUser93993

Make it 450 sarah.. i got hit by 100+ nukes since midnight.. though mostly hit empty villas.
now i really doubt u are a computer programmer ..fyi thats my field of work too(software engineering).. u talk utter rubbish and it seems like u just don know what logic means..

SubV op on robin had more than 400 nukes involved ..that op was done 7 months ago. it was HUGE at that time..don go into comparisons.cause 400-500 nukes are not a big deal these days.

i am not talking about local players. i get hit by local players(that are not CRASH) too sweetheart. i told u before that i face 3 fronts. not like u ..we didn hug every poopy tribe around us.

atleast we admitted that we used nukes on king and that was a cat mission.not a single noble was sent to him. go tell rage that his momma will be very proud as he has now started lying on skype chat.

and op are done by local players only.. why do u even play this game. GOD u talk so much crap. do u expect -ATA- to do op on RGF?????? logic says he will either hit me or twister.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The op should have been over 800 nukes. However, many players were unable to launch whether it be RL issues or sitting complications because of Vendetta's incomings. I've already discussed this op before, we weren't going for villages. We were testing your new player to see what he would do in certain situations, best case scenario we would make him freak out and quit because he didn't want to deal with being catted and sent 20 nukes to every k47 town he had.

Trying to compare this op to SubV's op on robin isn't even a fair assessment, because SubV was trying to take villages, we didn't even send a noble.

And the fact that they moved the khgman owner to kingmq38 must mean that the new owner quit at some point did he not :lol:

DeletedUser

SubV op on robin had more than 400 nukes involved ..that op was done 7 months ago. it was HUGE at that time..don go into comparisons.cause 400-500 nukes are not a big deal these days.

To actually agree with ata for once, myself and robin could lose 600 nukes between us and still have a load left, and then 2 weeks later back to full strength, and for a lot it took a week for troops to return, so yep not that big a deal, how many trains did he kill?

Account had a new player, we looked at making him quit, and considering current owner is at his highest level of incomings dispite as he puts it, "his much experience at dealings with incomings, but never dealt with this many before". I know he wasnt the owner to start with.

Objective of the op was to make owner quit and see if we got lucky in k47, second part didnt work, but we did make the 3rd or 4th owner quit, i forget how many people have played that account in last 4 months, i think I'm up to 5th now :lol:

DeletedUser

To actually agree with ata for once, myself and robin could lose 600 nukes between us and still have a load left, and then 2 weeks later back to full strength, and for a lot it took a week for troops to return, so yep not that big a deal, how many trains did he kill?

Account had a new player, we looked at making him quit, and considering current owner is at his highest level of incomings dispite as he puts it, "his much experience at dealings with incomings, but never dealt with this many before". I know he wasnt the owner to start with.

Objective of the op was to make owner quit and see if we got lucky in k47, second part didnt work, but we did make the 3rd or 4th owner quit, i forget how many people have played that account in last 4 months, i think I'm up to 5th now :lol:

lol you clearly dont know anything.Kingman's owner was shifted to kingmq as he was doing a very good job.And princess was playing kingmq account till then.
So you didnt made even one of kingmq's owner quit :lol:

DeletedUser

lol you clearly dont know anything.Kingman's owner was shifted to kingmq as he was doing a very good job.And princess was playing kingmq account till then.

Well apparently your tribe doesn't let you in on info. Because for certain BigMist quit immediately after the war started and he lost a ton of towns and all of his local offense.

DeletedUser

So what happened to big mist? he posted on externals at start of war that he was gonna make womble pay, and then princess took over. Then there was a player when princess retuned to FCB, and then went back to Kingmq38.

So if no players have quit, it must be 5 way played as thats how many people have had the pw in last 4 months

DeletedUser93993

but whoever is the new owner of khgman..he is doing bad.. :lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Make it 450 sarah.. i got hit by 100+ nukes since midnight.. though mostly hit empty villas.
now i really doubt u are a computer programmer ..fyi thats my field of work too(software engineering).. u talk utter rubbish and it seems like u just don know what logic means..

i am not talking about local players. i get hit by local players(that are not CRASH) too sweetheart. i told u before that i face 3 fronts. not like u ..we didn hug every poopy tribe around us.

atleast we admitted that we used nukes on king and that was a cat mission.not a single noble was sent to him. go tell rage that his momma will be very proud as he has now started lying on skype chat.

and op are done by local players only.. why do u even play this game. GOD u talk so much crap. do u expect -ATA- to do op on RGF?????? logic says he will either hit me or twister.
[/spoil]

Just adding she meant local crash players. And op are not "just" done by local players, as op just doesn't involve sending nukes. and SubV was never a "poopy" tribe but the most respected one at that time, neither was Brave!.

Disclaimer: These views as expressed here are for purely opinion purposes, any comment/opinion that was made offends the reader or quoted person then the poster is waiting In-game, please feel free to went your anger there.

and FnF was clearing the air. I am an over excessive control freak......

and this is turning into yet another flame war....... *brings large bag of marshmallows....* Smores any one????

DeletedUser93993

agreed, op is not only done by local players.. distant players fake like shit,send nukes,scouts,...send BBs or cats nukes to bring down churches..send mails and irritate.

i got hit by FCB,Garic,muddy, dodru.deathangel,silent and by a lot of other CRASH who dont even have a single villa near me..

Henry i got ur point ..no worries but i m afraid didn understand anything she said.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I didn't know the details behind either. Besides that RGF was mega-opped by SubV and survived very well. You asked for a more fail Op. and a failed op. on a large scale that popped to mind was SubV's on Robin.

I doubt no.s behind Wombles King op. until someone from Womble can confirm no.s as well. No.s are often exaggerated on this world.

You nooB !
SubV op on Robin was for remove him from k45 and they succeed ! and it wasnt failed ! you have to see what goal was !

and we had argues about it was successful or not and it was ineffective !

DeletedUser

You nooB !
SubV op on Robin was for remove him from k45 and they succeed ! and it wasnt failed ! you have to see what goal was !

and we had argues about it was successful or not and it was ineffective !

Robin has never been in k45.....

EDIT: and you never completely removed him from 44 either. He recapped those villas within an hour to a day usually. There were quite a few you guys kept but he was never abolished from k44 if memory serves me right.

DeletedUser

now i really doubt u are a computer programmer ..fyi thats my field of work too(software engineering).. u talk utter rubbish and it

lol who said i care what you think ? :icon_rolleyes: really 450 nukes - 500 nukes even 600 nukes is NOTHING for a world at age of w48 :) if this is rubbish somebody let me know. 600 nukes means 3 players of crash send all their nukes to you => Local players hitting you. :)

@ArTcher - > do you expect the failed leader of Failed eQu understand what you say ?

DeletedUser70293

@ArTcher - > do you expect the failed leader of Failed eQu understand what you say ?

To bad I never lead eQu, huh?

Atag- Why argue with someone obviously as clueless as Hawk.eye.

DeletedUser93993

To bad I never lead eQu, huh?

Atag- Why argue with someone obviously as clueless as Hawk.eye.
Yeah u are right man.. she is continuously blabbering 'it s local op,its a local op'. noob dsnt ever understand that an op is an OP. and some 400+ nukes have been used..yep. its baseless arguing with her

DeletedUser

I've been away for a week. Have the forums gotten any better? |-(

DeletedUser70293

you did :) well at least thats what your own friends says.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

You led SYN, see how true that is?

I was on the eQu council. But there is a difference between that and leading a tribe...

DeletedUser

You led SYN, see how true that is?

I was on the eQu council. But there is a difference between that and leading a tribe...

oh well so you had a hand in the leadership :) yet the failure of eQu IS the failure of you. :lol: you see i wasn't that much of clueless was I ?

Repinski

Yet the success of ASCN is also him. This proves that the actions of eQu were that of those in charge and he was more of an advisor. Keep in mind advisors aren't always listened to and being an advisor if far different from being the man in charge.

DeletedUser70293

oh well so you had a hand in the leadership :) yet the failure of eQu IS the failure of you. :lol: you see i wasn't that much of clueless was I ?

Repinski was on the BUZZ council. He didn't lead BUZZ and the failure of BUZZ is not on him.

I was constantly over ruled by the rest of the council on a majority of "issues". Which resulted in the merging in of TKE and other tribes.

Saying I'm a fail while at one point having the singular goal of sabotaging a tribe is hysterically ironic...