Deleted Threads = awesome world???

DeletedUser

I was leader of XiE for less than 10 hours after that it was a Blood guy and Garic(Original One) that lead tribe, in the time that merge happened i was in the hospital. :) and when i got back i had +8600 untagged incoming in w13 :) dunno if you ever hit that much of incoming or not repinski but it was scary.

The fact about Flame is i was Stuck with declaring on my oldest ally or let them merge into Flame. and my mistake was staying loyal to an alliance with a tribe that didn't deserved it. a few hours after merge started both blood leaders left the game. and i went to hospital due to a car accident. the players were left leaderless.... and was so disappointed with the unorganized merge. when i came back of hospital and seen the mess in w13 i transferred all the privileges to garic and she cause the tribe to split to many pieces :)

80% of flame joined SubV and made the best tribe of W48 and the Ex-Blood made risen and lost so pathetically to them :) a handful of players however stayed with me and been under attack by both o_O and Risen i got them into PWN in order to have them covered and deleted my account.

let me say Flame never lost a war. EqU did :) flame was respected and been top tribe of world for most of its life and reached so many milestones. eQu was only a mass recruiting tribe made of a bunch of nublets including the Warload guy whom is responsible for RC ban. and i never meant to Flame "AHL" over eQu , what i said is "You expect the fail duke of eQu understand what you say?" and if this is so complex for you to understand. i meant AHL can't be unbiased and neutral about SubV in the forums becuz SubV rimmed his noob tribe.(or the noob tribe that he was the council of it!)

and yes put my name in your list of bad leaders , in the time of my leadership i was called blah blah :lol: for being so dictator and mean to my players. i remember original XPEHb told me he is not agree with merging and i gave him 1 hour to leave the tribe :) well if i was behind SubV and Brave merge it would go downfall too , Caglen has my respect for leading Crash in its darkest days and being able to handle all the internal problems crash had at the first days of its life.:icon_rolleyes:

RESPECTS TO YOU CAGLEN THE TOILET, you done a good job.:icon_cool:

P.S : i just found this :

[6/24/2011 2:30:10 AM] XPEHb/Wlord07: people like to insult you it seems.
[6/24/2011 2:37:40 AM] Chris - caglen - PrinceofDarkness: they do
[6/24/2011 2:37:54 AM] XPEHb/Wlord07: what you done to them ?
[6/24/2011 2:38:00 AM] Chris - caglen - PrinceofDarkness: I scare them
[6/24/2011 2:38:07 AM] XPEHb/Wlord07: oh true!!!
[6/24/2011 2:38:20 AM] Chris - caglen - PrinceofDarkness: they see what Brave! achieved
[6/24/2011 2:38:28 AM] Chris - caglen - PrinceofDarkness: and now what crash achieved
[6/24/2011 2:38:35 AM] Chris - caglen - PrinceofDarkness: and it scares them
[6/24/2011 2:38:43 AM] Chris - caglen - PrinceofDarkness: they pick on me to try and undermine me

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Sarah, you were duke. AHL was council. He wasn't in the same position you were in for Flame and XiE. Not to mention AHL wasn't in eQu long before it fell.

DeletedUser

Sarah, you were duke. AHL was council. He wasn't in the same position you were in for Flame and XiE. Not to mention AHL wasn't in eQu long before it fell.

That isn't true rep. He was in it longer than i was. I am the one that gave him the last account he had before the ronin account. We had an old account before that one.

DeletedUser93993

@sarah:according to TW rule u cant name that man(the one who made holes through his skull as he lost the battle) anywhere ingame,forums,mails or externals.....violating this rule will result in permanent ban :lol:

Repinski

That isn't true rep. He was in it longer than i was. I am the one that gave him the last account he had before the ronin account. We had an old account before that one.

Then I am sorry Sarah, I was misinformed.

DeletedUser70293

As a correction, due to this post seeming as if I were always in eQu from day one on until its fall. I was in eQu when it formed (restarted from k55 to play with players I knew, ironically had a invite from REBORN pending at that time).

Quit the world when I got banned on w31 for having an inappropriate profile (having decided that w31 was more important) and Kurl asked me to defend an inactive acct they had the PW too.

I did, then he got me to take an acct. WBB was offering. A few weeks into that acct. I became eQu council, followed by WBB a few short weeks later.

Stuff leads to other stuff and a week or two before the council voted to recruit BURN I was mega inactive. A day or two after that recruitment I had left TW forever. (Look how that turned out, huh)

Then around christmas Jonu dumped/gifted the ronin acct. in SYN on meh. They decided to give me a whirl and not kill the acct. and here we are today.

So Sarah, arguing that I can't be unbiased about my n00b tribe is just about saying I can't be unbiased about talking about fishing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120056

Pretty much what Zrip said. Flame was good yes but then you merged them into XiE and that was a horrible move. And I say your the brains behind it because you were the leadert of Flame at the time meaning you had an active hand in the merge talks and negotiations and ultimately the merge its self considering you were also leader of XiE.

That's not entirely sure, I was also the other leader of Flame. ;) Wish I did'nt, Could've have prevented that bad merge split. Had to leave/quit due to rl.