Demis of the LEGION

DeletedUser

I'm stil wondering what TW and HAWKS are going to do once Love is gone.

DeletedUser

Leadership know the answer to that. You'll have to watch and see....

DeletedUser

I thought we were all going to break away and attack stiker ?

Thats what john , acid and army were telling me in a private skype convo !

DeletedUser95913

well if thats so Richard, then I would end up with atleast 1 village in each K... and most likely many more per K and would reach GAs goal he has set for me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm stil wondering what TW and HAWKS are going to do once Love is gone.

I guess there not going to fight for it if Hawks and TW alliance is that strong so im guessing the Hawks and TW will cast aside the lower ranked and less active players and merge to give the Hawks the win. I guess a wins a win how ever it comes to the Hawks :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No , on a serious note I hope we kick the players who have done nothing in the war with legion .

Even if they are stikers size !!

Hint this is not for you stiker I know you do your bit (Love) .

@stiker Haha :D

bhgaming

are there a fair amount of players who haven't been helping out in the war? it seems like you guys had a pretty strong participation in attacks.

DeletedUser

I guess there not going to fight for it if Hawks and TW alliance is that strong so im guessing the Hawks and TW will cast aside the lower ranked and less active players and merge to give the Hawks the win. I guess a wins a win how ever it comes to the Hawks :icon_rolleyes:

Ha, you didn't sound like that when you left Legion wanting to join us :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ha, you didn't sound like that when you left Legion wanting to join us :icon_rolleyes:

To start with im not the first person to say this there is one other thread and other players that suggest the same thing.
Secondly TW probably doesnt have the spine to go it alone anyway but im sure there are alot of capable players within the tribe that could do so which could make this world interesting again.

Third i was basically approached to join by a player within your tribe and sure i want to be on a winning side what person doesn't want that.

The Hawks came into this world with victory on there minds they have played the game strategically and politically very well. I just depends on weather the TW tribe want to go for glory or be absorbed into history.

DeletedUser

are there a fair amount of players who haven't been helping out in the war? it seems like you guys had a pretty strong participation in attacks.

No but as you know there are always players who do nothing/ not enough.

Yes most are likely to be small size . I was just saying in principle even if they are stikers size and havent participated they should be culled. In principle. . Tribes always have inactivity, players who have done less than others. You have to find a balance on whether they have done enough.

DeletedUser

There are many reasons why players are inactive or do not participate as much as someone like yourself Richard atleast your upfront about where you stand im sure if i was a Hawk or a TW player with less activity i would be worried weather or not i could be dumped from the tribe, it stands to reason many of the lower point players arent as safe as say some of the leaders in the Hawks and TW

DeletedUser

Well let them read this and if they think 'man , I am not doing enough' .

Just attack love gain some villages etc.

It comes up in the stats now, just like all the players who helped in the legion war for around half a year comes in the stats intribe.

Well me , I havent participated for a good few months now :D !

DeletedUser

Just attack love

Amatus - 2,637 Barbarian Conquers, 1,693 TW Conquers, 15 HAWKS conquers.

Pinder - 2,414 Barbarian Conquers, 1,146 TW Conquers, 38 HAWKS Conquers

Pherion - 2,757 Barbarian Conquers, 2,135 HAWKS Conquers, 27 TW Conquers.

I could go on a bit longer, but by the looks of this, many of TW/HAWKS 'big' players are not attacking Love (Or any sort of enemy for that matter) and will be kicked at the end of the war? Yes, I can definitely see some issues going on with some of your views against each other. Strongest alliance in World 33 history? Or biggest group of naive players in World 33 history?

DeletedUser

hmmm.

Conquers and attacking is different. Last time I checked? My account got 20million ODD but noone nobled a village from it , does that mean that the players who attacked did nothing ???

Also when you could go on about supporting as well. Something so simple yet so hard for some people.

Turn and face your 'great' tribe or even your 'great' players before questioning ours.

At least one of them players supported me well and truly more than the whole legion tribe ever did. The facts are there from the reports players got against me , we all know his stacks. :) Thats not being biase thats just being truthful.

Another player I learn was in legion and I hadn't even heard of . I am guessing you merged into Legion?

The reason you lost this world was because of bottle .

It is the strongest alliance because it outlasted the rest. I don't talk for hawks when I talk here , I talk for myself and my own views and always will.

EN33 82 Blackloter 1,401,177 187 LOVE

Conquers against hawks 0, conquers against TW 0.

Every single village you have conquered has been from a player in your tribe or your ex tribe LOL. Unless you count barbarians ...

Not even one village from a neutral player let alone enemy....

Need I say more !

judge yourself before judging others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are many reasons why players are inactive or do not participate as much as someone like yourself Richard atleast your upfront about where you stand im sure if i was a Hawk or a TW player with less activity i would be worried weather or not i could be dumped from the tribe, it stands to reason many of the lower point players arent as safe as say some of the leaders in the Hawks and TW

Depends on why they are lower in points. Morale bashers come to mind.

Leaders are obviously safe, they have the most active part in the tribe ... Successfully leading :icon_rolleyes: Take a look at PZA, he was your leader, failed and it didn't really turn out safe for him :lol:

@Blackloter: How do you come to the conclusion from barb conquers that they aren't attacking anyone? Doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser

Well come on now if activity and active involvement in the Hawks is a reason for keeping a player in the Hawks or even keeping his leadership rank surely Lord Hawk should be demoted then as his activity isnt exactly high compared to what it once was.
As for being a morale basher surely with Legion gone now and love a shadow of Legion former glory those bashers should be going after a few of there own villages. I still wonder if you have so many bashers in TW and the Hawks how are you going to accommodate them into the one tribe how do you pick a active basher over another active basher.
Still dont worry to much all you little guys in the Hawks and TW the leaders of TW and the Hawks will have a plan :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well if thats so Richard, then I would end up with atleast 1 village in each K... and most likely many more per K and would reach GAs goal he has set for me :icon_razz:

Do it!!!

I can find you a couple in the north west if you need any...K31 doesn't have much but I'll give you some if need be :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well come on now if activity and active involvement in the Hawks is a reason for keeping a player in the Hawks or even keeping his leadership rank surely Lord Hawk should be demoted then as his activity isnt exactly high compared to what it once was.
As for being a morale basher surely with Legion gone now and love a shadow of Legion former glory those bashers should be going after a few of there own villages. I still wonder if you have so many bashers in TW and the Hawks how are you going to accommodate them into the one tribe how do you pick a active basher over another active basher.
Still dont worry to much all you little guys in the Hawks and TW the leaders of TW and the Hawks will have a plan :icon_wink:

LH isn't the only leader, so no one expects him to do all of the work :icon_rolleyes:

What is the point of them getting more villages? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of being a basher?

I am not speaking about TW, I am speaking about lower point players in Hawks. You seem to neglect the fact the world isn't going to end tomorrow, next week or next month, and players are always going inactive.

But keep trying what you are attempting here, I'm sure plenty of players read the world 33 forum :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LH isn't the only leader, so no one expects him to do all of the work :icon_rolleyes:

What is the point of them getting more villages? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of being a basher?

I am not speaking about TW, I am speaking about lower point players in Hawks. You seem to neglect the fact the world isn't going to end tomorrow, next week or next month, and players are always going inactive.

But keep trying what you are attempting here, I'm sure plenty of players read the world 33 forum :icon_wink:

I know LH isn't the only leader i know he wouldn't do all the work i have a lot of respect for LH gained from previous conversations in the past i have had with him i simply pointed out his impact within the tribe at this point isn't what it once was simply put if he wasn't a leader how would he be treated a lot differently id expect

A basher with 25 villages or 50 villages or more will still have a morale advantage over a player who has 300+ villages and well the point of the game in general is to gain more villages regardless of there role within the tribe or being a basher

I have no doubt this world has some time to play out you insinuate im attempting something your far smarter than i am because ive just picked up from 2hots question or remark and put in my view..... part of having forums is expressing your own views which is what im doing ......and i hope all w33 players read this

havent heard much from TW players now that would make this thread interesting