Demolishing buildings help please

DeletedUser

Maybe you are the one that should try reading. Lemme explain again.
Troops take up population space.
Buildings take up population space.
So they both take up population space.
However (if u haven't noticed im agreeing with u), the OD is only calculated by the sub-category (this being troops), so my suggestion is that it should be both.
Do you understand now? Maybe you need to take some panadol so you can think clearly?

:icon_rolleyes:

Why should it be both? Just because you want to have a better score? The system is designed as a measure for killing troops, not population space. There is no justifyable reason to change it, other than you want a bigger score.

donovanrules12345

Well that's just your opinion. Too bad I don't agree with it :)

DeletedUser

Can you offer up a vaild reason why it should be changed, other than the one I have mentioned? Because then I might actually agree with you, if you can.

donovanrules12345

For the heck of it, for fun. I think your forgetting that this is just a game. I think a few smaller players would love to get some more OD by demolishing the barbs around them. And when I demolish an enemy's village it brings joy to my face, but what do I have to show for it? Just 1 month of pain in the ass rebuilding for him. (funny though lol)
And maybe it will finally bring some more use out there for people who don't build catapults. Free way of getting OD, and people will start building a lot more cats.
Right, its "silly", its "stupid", but so what? Add some fun, something different. And maybe if you think it would give too much of an advantage, make it so that extra ODA is only given when you cat a person to the ground, not a barb.
Right, you can say all the crap you want, bla bla bla, act like I'm just a noob that has never even used cats. Well the fact is you can't prove that I haven't used them, and of course I havent kept any reports of doing so, so i guess i can't prove anything either :)
And maybe even if a ranking called "cating score" or "villages defeated" or something like that is introduced, so it doesn't count directly to your ODA, but to a different ranking. This will make it much easier for smaller players to gain some rep, instead of having to noble 100's of villages to become number one. (yes i understand this has nothing to do with OD, boowho go have a cry).

Guess im just bored out of my wits, don't worry, im working the next 4 days straight so i won't have so much time to talk on the forums ;)

DeletedUser

For the heck of it, for fun. I think your forgetting that this is just a game. I think a few smaller players would love to get some more OD by demolishing the barbs around them. And when I demolish an enemy's village it brings joy to my face, but what do I have to show for it? Just 1 month of pain in the ass rebuilding for him. (funny though lol)
And maybe it will finally bring some more use out there for people who don't build catapults. Free way of getting OD, and people will start building a lot more cats.
Right, its "silly", its "stupid", but so what? Add some fun, something different. And maybe if you think it would give too much of an advantage, make it so that extra ODA is only given when you cat a person to the ground, not a barb.
Right, you can say all the crap you want, bla bla bla, act like I'm just a noob that has never even used cats. Well the fact is you can't prove that I haven't used them, and of course I havent kept any reports of doing so, so i guess i can't prove anything either :)
And maybe even if a ranking called "cating score" or "villages defeated" or something like that is introduced, so it doesn't count directly to your ODA, but to a different ranking. This will make it much easier for smaller players to gain some rep, instead of having to noble 100's of villages to become number one. (yes i understand this has nothing to do with OD, boowho go have a cry).

I love demolishing villages as well. Nothing keeps a farm a farm like catting down a guys barracks and HQ every time you farm him. People who don't use cats to their full effect are missing out on a very satisfying strategy, but I still don't think it should count to the OD.

Guess im just bored out of my wits, don't worry, im working the next 4 days straight so i won't have so much time to talk on the forums ;)

Damn, then how am I going to have any fun? :icon_razz:

donovanrules12345

Lol haha, yeah no fun for you.

but I still don't think it should count to the OD.
That's why I made another suggestion. Have a new ranking with something along the lines of "villages destroyed" or something. Where all the farm spaces of the buildings are added together. Of course, this will take months to build up. So it would be koolio.

DeletedUser

Well maybe if you use your brain and have played long enough, you should know of the advantages of gaining ODA when demolishing buildings. If your like me, and you've demolished THOUSANDS of buildings, then you would agree that something like this being implemented would be great.
And here is where mathematical skills come into play.
If you demolish a village so badly that it loses 1000 troop spaces, and you do this to 1000 villages, then you've just earnt yourself 1'000'000 ODA. I apologize if you were too thick-headed to realize this.
Any who, back to checking my village :)
Maybe you need to know that ODA means Opponents defeated attackers.

Opponent: enemy, so definately not you.
Defeated: you just put a bit of your citizens into idleness, not death.
Attackers: were the buildings attacking anything?

DeletedUser

Actually, you do get OD if you attack yoursel, both ODA and ODD. So, defining OD with a term like enemy isn't completely accurate.

DeletedUser

Actually, you do get OD if you attack yoursel, both ODA and ODD. So, defining OD with a term like enemy isn't completely accurate.

"You're your own worst enemy."

Seems like the kind of statement that could apply here.

If you want to make a suggestion then post it in the suggestions forums, don't make statements in the general forum as if they're fact only to change your mind to stating that it's a suggested changed when you're proven wrong.