Denizens of World 31

DeletedUser

Well, I'd like to post this message as a deviation from what I've seen as the norm of threads since I first started frequenting forums. While this is a war game, and it's reasonable for tribes and members of said tribes to be at odds with each other, especially if the tribes are at war. However, this is just a game, and realistically speaking, most of the people I have come across would be people I would get along with had we not been part of different tribes. I'd like to have people start to associate with each other without the stigma of a war, tribal rivalry, etc.

That being said, how are things for everyone?

DeletedUser70293

Good, busy running a w42 premade with a bunch of w31 people. Our mass w31 recruiting just made us rocket into the top 20.

lordarcadia

Lol i'm half tempted to come over to W42 but i never get on well with other worlds, not while i'm doing so well on W31.

I'm good Az, finally getting my ODA up, seems reckless nuking works wonders!! Your right it is nice to be polite occasionally and remember there are people behind the in-game characters portrayed.

DeletedUser

hehehe w42 is gonna be fun and uh oh bp ends tomorrow ahahahhaa

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: sounds like you guys are having fun, i'm jealous

DeletedUser70293

Making me come on a main topic */Sighs

not sure the duke will let you :icon_razz:

So far 50-55 out of 63 are from w31

Which Duke would you be referring to? Myself or you?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Sweet, then Im a k away from you guys. Enough room for expansion that means.