Dennis Poulin AKA CrimsonAngel

DeletedUser

Most of you knew him as CrimsonAngel.. I took over his account when he went to Afghanistan.
I am VERY sad to inform you all that he died in an accident in Afghanistan.
I dont know the rules about adding links here so I wont.
He was a single dad of a beautifull 5 year old boy.. He was my baby brother and made me very proud to know him! He could make you laugh even you were down..
I miss him so much and as he was a very active player - I hope you all will give him the respect he deserve nomatter the game. He was a VERY good man and a proud dad!
As I just got the news and wanted to inform you all as many of you would wanna know - my words isnt good enough.. I cant really concentrate to find the words as I keep crying..

Dennis Poulin aka CrimsonAngel I love you 4ever!!!

31885_1508180948108_1341860548_31414229_2756846_n.jpg

the guy to the right is Dennis

DeletedUser

That is very sad to hear. His family will be in our prayers.

DeletedUser

i hope he rests in peace and i hope his 5 year old will remember him... its sad that he couldnt be alive to see his son grow up and his son get to know him well enough.... hes in my thoughts..

DeletedUser

i hope he rests in peace and i hope his 5 year old will remember him... its sad that he couldnt be alive to see his son grow up and his son get to know him well enough.... hes in my thoughts..

yes its very sad! I do hope that no matter who Nik will live with, then he will be told about his dad and how proud he was of him.
The accident happened march the 28'th and he was pronounced dead in Germany march the 31'st.
you can google his name Dennis Poulin and read/see the news about him. He was a donor and saved 7 other ppl. I cant express how proud I am of him in every way! <3

DeletedUser79042

It appears the 2 of you were close friends indeed. I wish your friend R.I.P. and his family moves fwd with more luck than the one he had ...

He is not the first soul lost among us TW players for the past years and unfortunately he will not be the last, I assure you.

robot out

DeletedUser71844

Dennis was a top man. Saxes if you remember I used to sit his account often when we were battling legion. We went through a lot together. Our prayers are with his family. Dennis would give you his last dollar if you asked for it - he was that kind of guy. It's still surreal talking about him in the past tense.

To Dennis:

We used to talk on skype a lot. We used to talk about when you used to go on duty. You always said you had to make it home for your son. In the video he said he wanted to give you a cookie when you got back. All I can do is pray for your family mate. You were one in a million and we slugged it out through TW. I'm reading through all our old conversations on skype. We used to talk about all kinds of stuff.

You're a hero mate, Goodnight <3

I'll always remember you. Godspeed.
Rest in peace Dennis.
We loved you but God loved you more. </3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZXQmWkgAFA

Last edited:

MR.MR

My sincerest best wishes to you, Dennis, as you carry on into the afterlife, as well as my condolences to your family. Thank you for serving our country.

DeletedUser

Dennis was a top man. Saxes if you remember I used to sit his account often when we were battling legion. We went through a lot together. Our prayers are with his family. Dennis would give you his last dollar if you asked for it - he was that kind of guy. It's still surreal talking about him in the past tense.

To Dennis:

We used to talk on skype a lot. We used to talk about when you used to go on duty. You always said you had to make it home for your son. In the video he said he wanted to give you a cookie when you got back. All I can do is pray for your family mate. You were one in a million and we slugged it out through TW. I'm reading through all our old conversations on skype. We used to talk about all kinds of stuff.

You're a hero mate, Goodnight <3

I'll always remember you. Godspeed.
Rest in peace Dennis.
We loved you but God loved you more. </3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZXQmWkgAFA

ya I remember. We had a lof of fun b4 I took over the account. It was one active room we had back then.
Dennis was special in every way.. Cant understand that he is gone.
He took a peace of all of us with him <3

DeletedUser

ive written a poem for him but its not finished umm ill finish it and post it later

DeletedUser

saxes, I'm just getting back in the swing of things. I'm so sorry to hear the news. Dennis and I didn't talk a lot, but I did get the pleasure of being in the same tribe as him. He was well liked on TW, as he was in real life. I'm pretty sure you will make sure his little boy learns everything about his father. My deepest regards to you and your family. We should all be grateful that people like Dennis give the ultimate sacrifice so we can enjoy the freedom we take for granted. For those that don't support our troops, please stand in front of them.

DeletedUser84374

its been a year already. my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and all involved. rest in peace

silvereclipes

Sad news, but Dennis remember from one grunt to another soldiers never die we all go to Valhalla waiting for the final battle but you will be missed till then by all those who remember you an meant anything at all to you.

And my sympathies to the family an make sure his boy knows how he died that he served his country with honor an died with it an nothing anyone says can change that fact an may the family know those in his unit will honor him an those of the family an we all salute you for your loss an grieve with you all.