Departing

DeletedUser

As I depart this server, due to it being so slow, and surounded by enemies anyway...
I offer a cupcake, to anyone who manages to take out jamromhem.
Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser

So in other words you are quitting because this jamromhem fellow is making ashow of you...

Just be honest instead of covering up your failure with sugar coated nonsence.

DeletedUser

Hmm...someone having a bad day, Bobbert?
No need to be so quick to anger.

DeletedUser

No, I was holding my own just fine. I was in the middle of the #1 tribe on the server by myself and it is pretty hopeless in terms of the future unless I wanted to try to focus in another k.
With this server speed I am just not up to that task. My acct here is deleted, too bad it takes 5 days, I guess they will get a little oda.
Have a good day.

DeletedUser76316

got ya

:swordsman: well if it weren't for the fact that I had your troops counts and village builds readily on hand and updated regularly it wouldn't have been so easy to hurt you so fast.

I have my ways of getting info on people I want taken out. regretfully a lot of people tend to just hand out information without knowing it ;)

DeletedUser

:swordsman: well if it weren't for the fact that I had your troops counts and village builds readily on hand and updated regularly it wouldn't have been so easy to hurt you so fast.

I have my ways of getting info on people I want taken out. regretfully a lot of people tend to just hand out information without knowing it ;)

And that is why you failed untill very recently take take any of my villages, not that you had not already tried.
Being bored and not logging on for a solid day finally gave you one.
You are trying to make this sound like I was some kind of nubcake, I could have stayed and held you off for some time. If I were interested in such a pointless endeavor.:cata: