Deployment

• Thread starter DeletedUser88837
  • Start date

DeletedUser88837

Alright guys and gals, I've had fun on this world and look forward to playing with all of you in about 5-9 months when I get back. I'll be heading out on deployment (In the navy so I'd rather not say where due to opsec) for a set amount of time. I have given the account to my coplay as well as another trusted player and will not be taking the account back when I get home, although I may start to play if only one person is on and they let me obviously.

To Dae/Des, best of luck and I hope to see you again on another world soon. You know how to contact me for future worlds and such.

Richard, Your the rock. Nuff said.

Adz, make sure you keep your hollaring off collar.

Baz, I'll be seeing you in another world bud.

Simz, I really enjoyed talking to you and hope you do well with whatever you do from here on out.

There are many many many more people I could send shouts too before I go, but I'd rather not make this too long.

Till next time people!

DeletedUser

Good luck, hope everything goes well while on deployment.

DeletedUser88837

Oh it will. boring as crap, but it'll be a drunkfest when in ports.

DeletedUser

Well you will be missed on the forums for sure, lol...one of the few people that actually posts haha.

DeletedUser88837

What's a post and where can I get one? I'll probally stop by from time to time. I still get some internet from time to time on the ship but not reliable enough to keep the account going. :-/

DeletedUser

Farewell, hope RL treats you well and maybe we'll see you back on the forums one day ;p