DereksBaby's World News

DeletedUser

Last Updated: November 2nd, 2011

Like Always If you have any War News Even if its a Small War Mail Me.

You Like It?
Then Rate It.

Subscribe to it for the latest News.

So today we got some more wars going down. This update in news is going to be a very very yummy one.

This is all the wars that I'm aware of besides the same old ones.
If you know more just give me a private message and it will be in the next update.

R3BORN has Declared war on C.C.A. and C.C.A2. <------ get to that one in a second.

Team & ACB are at war in K77 <------ Not a very big battle but its still going down.

Now Back to R3BORN and C.C.A. and C.C.A2

These three tribes used to be the D3ADLY Family. Like I have mentioned before D3ADLY broke apart because of some players lacking enough skill. So D3ADLY broke apart into C.C.A. - C.C.A2 and the good players joined R3BORN.

Now these tribes are heading right at each other full blast. These are the war stats for the past week.

Side 1:
Tribes: R3BORN
Side 2:
Tribes: C.C.A., C.C.A2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 73,438
Side 2: 35,607
Difference: 37,831

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,020
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22,020

chart

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will leave this here for background information on the C.C.A. Family R3BORN War "Not New"

Now in Other News Over In the K51 Rim.

D3ADLY Family has broken up. C.C.A. and C.C.A2 have sucked up many of D3ADLY's old members.
D3ADLY Family broke up because of there being to many members in one area. D3ADLY's Top members Reformed into the tribe R3BORN.
R3BORN Currently Controls K51 and K61.

Near K52 has also seen some action. BDSM has taken many villages but they have also not been recruiting many members. Using skill to over power tribes with more members in there area. So far it has worked.

Both of these Cases have shown that more does not always mean better. Tribes with less experienced players could control a large area.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some Maps To Keep Everyone Posted

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

Alright Guys this is my Quick World 58 Stats Update. I will get more updated soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bcardi

Its good, but I dont get my hopes up for stuff like this. Cause normally last 3 weeks then the person quits.

DeletedUser

Lol I'm not going anywhere. Did it for world 56.

Was almost a Tw blogger but didnt have time for it.

DeletedUser

I'd hate to rain on your parade, but your siggy is way too big and it's animated, both of which are not allowed.

DeletedUser

I'd hate to rain on your parade, but your siggy is way too big and it's animated, both of which are not allowed.

and your post was totally off topic, also agaisnt the rules. :icon_rolleyes:

trolling the troll.

anyways hopefully you keep at this, nice :)

DeletedUser

and your post was totally off topic, also agaisnt the rules. :icon_rolleyes:

trolling the troll.

anyways hopefully you keep at this, nice :)

Not technically off topic.

And I am not a troll D:

Hope this ensues and flourishes.

DeletedUser

Not technically off topic.

And I am not a troll D:

Hope this ensues and flourishes.
Sorry but you are way off topic... technically, non-technically and techno-colour yawning technically.

See the 'Report Bad Post' link on the left side of each player's posts?
Technically, that's what you should have used instead of trolling this thread.
Another option would have been to send a mail to the poster...

On Topic:
Hopefully this thread pans out for a while so we can look back over time and view the changes as they happen in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do you keep calling me a troll D:

What is with this world and trolls?

DeletedUser

Supahfly declared on all the top 10 tribes, and is quitting, so he is going out in a blaze. Badgirls is a spy.

ex cultu rex

Wow! this war looks as exciting as the one Manic had against Pacman! Thanks for the update though :)

Last edited: