Desperate DanFish

DeletedUser35787

The quietest people who just silently move across the world taking whatever stands in their way ;)

DeletedUser

The overriding fact here is, that op was a success....willem was losing 20-30 villages a day, supports were being moved and walls rebuilt - so dont go down that road...

I dont care for your excuses, stacking 300+ villages hours away from your nearest active players as you put it would be suicidal and stupid.....it was a good op to choose, thats what i felt i did best, chose the best suited op time after time

I was always encouraging people to the new frontlines....sure i had an elite team behind me, but i had to keep the interest levels high and the claims list (pre noble planner days) i updated as the nobles landed....

i look at K72 now, and think i caused that mess

now i got to deal with it :icon_cry:
my friend, I think I was right if T4H had stacked willem, however most of supports to willem was from booza from what I know, as a result T4H was falling and amounts of attacks demoralized moral and it was not which target it could be, but if T4H's moral was high enough at that t8ime, they could do something very dangerous to Clear at the time that I was loyal to Clear and don't forget that I never told that I don't like BYJ and maybe this is because he had good relation with many in T4H side, so I just told him to do a simple apologize from Clear that he didn't do and it means a lot to me.

But I think Clear is afraid of loosing BYJ (because they still need him now)and BYJ wants to stay there anyway and he is loyal with them atm.

I just want to mention the fact again that I had told a few weeks ago: JOHANG and Joseph will be betrayed in middle of war and i ma sorry for them because of not opening their eyes to see real facts :( (at least johang was a good leader from what I know and he could understand it that he didn't, so he will be lost unfortunately)

DeletedUser74275

interesting, you mention a period of time called 'middle of war'

im just curious as to when that could be :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

interesting, you mention a period of time called 'middle of war'

im just curious as to when that could be :icon_rolleyes:
wellingtown is dead, right? lol

paolo, I am just more patient and to be honest I am still doing something and will let you know about what I do, but now I should keep something private, considering I trust you completely, so please don't be wrong about it :*

DeletedUser35787

Still fishing khare? Lol. It's just hilarious to see you write and see just how little you know :)

DeletedUser74275

Nomad isnt taking credit for the downfall of welly, i know he hasnt had a good run in real life

DeletedUser

The overriding fact here is, that op was a success....willem was losing 20-30 villages a day, supports were being moved and walls rebuilt - so dont go down that road...

I dont care for your excuses, stacking 300+ villages hours away from your nearest active players as you put it would be suicidal and stupid.....it was a good op to choose, thats what i felt i did best, chose the best suited op time after time

I was always encouraging people to the new frontlines....sure i had an elite team behind me, but i had to keep the interest levels high and the claims list (pre noble planner days) i updated as the nobles landed....

This water is long gone under the bridge so this will be my last post about it as it holds little importance now.

1. a) recruit people from south, help them defend
b) don't invite people from the south
There are no other options here, but we found c) recruit people from the SW, don't support them.

We knew you were comming, we had truce in order and player that will be targeted.
baited, alerte, normy, me and most importantly absolon were killed with that account. As top world players we can't/don't know how to let it go. I spent couple of sleepless weeks trying to snipe things with no troops to snipe/support villas with no troops to support (learned that 30k LCs can be called stacking)... Abs, one of our best players, quit his own account shortly after cause he got over burned.
So no, stacking 300 hrs out is not stupid thing to do, and deff not suicidal ,what we did was suicidal. If we made a stand there it would all be much better. We did none of it and took stupidest route possible that killed joy for most of leaders (people with biggest burden and frankly only ones really playing). Tribe was dead for me after that and it showed that it was really dead soon enough.

You seem like intelligent enough person so when you say you don't care about my excuses what exactly do you mean? I wrote no excuses nor I need to write one to anyone specially not you.
Bottom line is that we made few bad judgment calls, as I said multiple times, and it costed us the whole war. Bad play from our side.

You (the OP) on the other hand was not elite. You ve put together decent OP but it should have ended the same way as Anom one did or Khare one. This is TW. Defending is easy.

It suceeded cause we suck. And I said that more than once too. And that is no excuse.