Desperate need of resources

DeletedUser

I was wondering if anyway can be so kind as to send me a couple thousand of each resource, im running desperatly low and im sure if you do send me some then we can sus out some sort of future alliance?

DeletedUser

what isent this a closed world. i dont think ive ever seen someone ask for resources in the externals before

DeletedUser

LOL. quit this world :)

save yourself the torture and save yourself some time

JayFeno

Georgie C... I think you've met the smug b@sterds of this world ;)

DeletedUser

Georgie C... I think you've met the smug b@sterds of this world ;)

They do have a reason to be smug tho :)

I'm sure you would be equally as smug if you're on a clear road to winning the world :p

DeletedUser

georgie what account do you play as i searched for you nothing came up im curious:lol:

DeletedUser

They do have a reason to be smug tho :)

I'm sure you would be equally as smug if you're on a clear road to winning the world :p

Jay would have a hard time not screwing it up even if it was clear for him.

JayFeno

Sockit wtf!!! will you just do me a favour and slit your own wrists as your really doing my head in , your about 80 years old mate, you'll be dead by the end of this year..soo i urge you to make the most of this game whilst you still can ;), Ive been good , finally found work , what have you guys been up to apart from tribalwars?, ...apparently subv2 is no more..whys this?

alexmichie

if you had lasted long enough on this world you would have seen why there is no Subv2, and jay he beat you fair and square and he did it well, he is the better man so he is allowed to rub your face in it, you have been removed from this world so kindly remove yourself from this forum

JayFeno

Im still in the world.. soo look again.. alex it took more than 6 players to take me down.. im proud of how well i done against 2 tribes.. and even before subv attacked bob had ago.. soo sockit can go and get measured for his coffin now :D R.I.P Di**head.

DeletedUser

..Be nice jayfeno. Excessive fluff talk does nothing to your case.

DeletedUser

im sure it was only 3 launching the first time but ok and i know you were planning on gangbanging me slighly afterwards with thundarballs and look how that turned out

alexmichie

Jay if you are back on this world all it means is more easy villages to SubV you cant defend and your all talk, the only reason you lasted so long is because of morale and we ran out of nobles, so who ever gave you the account i say thank you from SubV for the free villages

DeletedUser

Im still in the world.. soo look again.. alex it took more than 6 players to take me down.. im proud of how well i done against 2 tribes.. and even before subv attacked bob had ago.. soo sockit can go and get measured for his coffin now :D R.I.P Di**head.

JayFeno

Location: In a country far far far away #301 Yesterday, 09:39 Top
Ohhhh right, well i havent been playing for some time now, been busy with college and work, but i see sockits still the same.. a d**khead

Come on now get your story straight are you playing or not? One minute you are and the next you haven't played for some time. Thought cause it was said in seperate posts that nobody would point it out. You've just made everything you say or will say mean NOTHING! The :icon_idea:'s must not all be on upstars, ladder a little short to reach the top, not playing with a full deck, bullet short of suicide? Run along and play now and leave TW to those who know how to play. Children these days :icon_rolleyes:

JayFeno

:p hello subv i see you guys have got rid of your allies and back stabbed them just like i new you guys would, ive quit the world due to college and the fact im working now, ill be back on speed worlds soon, and its terrible to see bobo - sockit - and others from stk, acting soo smug , as they have changed their opinions on subv really quickly as before they joined they hated the gutts of subv, and i new bob would regret turning on pack :p, anyway email me if anyone wants to have a friendly talk, i dont hold a grudge against subv but hope in the future the rivalry against some players still continues

Crazymike

:p hello subv i see you guys have got rid of your allies and back stabbed them just like i new you guys would, ive quit the world due to college and the fact im working now, ill be back on speed worlds soon, and its terrible to see bobo - sockit - and others from stk, acting soo smug , as they have changed their opinions on subv really quickly as before they joined they hated the gutts of subv, and i new bob would regret turning on pack :p, anyway email me if anyone wants to have a friendly talk, i dont hold a grudge against subv but hope in the future the rivalry against some players still continues

World's longest run-on sentence award goes to JayFeno. Do not pass go, do not collect your diploma.