Destijah is looking for coplayer

DeletedUser

An exciting opportunity is now available for the right candidate. I am looking for a new co-player. The suitable candidate for this role will have the following qualities:

Essential:
1 - Must farm while I am asleep, at work, at the pub.
2 - Must answer my mails politely and then file them appropriately in one of the 25 folders I have.
3 - Must be willing to fake my targets non-stop. 5,000 fakes a day is acceptable.
4 - Must be willing to file the reports once they land in one of the 30 report folders I have.
5 - Must be willing to draw up my operations (nukes, nobles and support) and post it all in the notebook in a legible manner and execute them while I am at the pub with friends.
6 - Must look after ALL internal issues within my tribe while I am at the pub with friends.
7 - Must moderate the tribal forum and archive all old posts on a daily basis while I am at the pub with friends.
8 - Must be willing to tag the countless attacks that my account attracts.
9 - Must be able to dodge, snipe and stack all tagged attacks where necessary.
10 - Must be appreciative that my online time is limited and I cannot guarantee that I will log in at the same time every day... if at all.
11 - Must be willing to be booted off the account at any time without notice (please see #10 above) when I return from the pub.
12 - Must be willing to be removed from the account at a minute's notice due to poor performance. The candidate will not be able to log back in and will be happy with the fact that they had the opportunity to co-play me.
13 - Must not post in other worlds that they are my co-player and therefore they must be God-like. I am God-like... you are not God-like or anything remotely similar. You are a co-player.

Desirable:
1 - Female.
2 - Good looking female.
3 - Good looking female with good looking sister (some of my tribemates are single...).

Selection Criteria: - (500 word limit per Criterion)

Criterion 1 - Shapes Strageic Thinking
Discuss how you have plotted the downfall of the player two squares to your left when he cross-nobled you. Discussions relating to world dominance and the downfall of his tribe are encouraged.

Criterion 2 - Achieves Results:
Discuss how you have achieved world dominance in a previous world. Please link this to Criterion 1.

Criterion 3 - Communicates with Influence:
Discuss how you have dealt with multiple internal conflicts within a tribe. Discussions relating to booting a player who did not agree with your thoughts are encouraged.

Criterion 4 – Cultivates productive working relationships
Discuss how you have built good working relationships within your tribe. Discussions relating to creating a divided group within the tribe that do not like the Baron that you want booted are encouraged. Please link this to Criterion 3.

Criterion 5 – Exemplifies personal drive and integrity
Discuss how you will cut anyone's throat to win in this game. Discussions relating to having high morals are discouraged. This is TW. Backstabbing is part of the game.

Please forward the following to my External Forum mailbox:
Your resume of previous worlds.
Your responses to the selection criteria listed above.
Two Referees from a world that I have played in. I will not tell you which worlds I have played in. The suitable candidate will be capable of sourcing this information themselves.

Notes:
1 - Candidates will be assessed from their written application and referee comments only.
2 - Interviews may be conducted. It depends how busy I am or if I am at the pub with friends.
3 - A preferred candidate list may be established for future vacancies if/when the successful candidate goes inactive and is booted.
4 - Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.... I'm a busy man here.

DeletedUser

lol most of this application is stolen. :p

Hope you 2 are good Just and you... to this nub who i have inc`s from now.Your pro ? asking for peep`s to apply by your app.(This is a lol moment i will remember.)

DeletedUser

then if you are not interested then go away.

I,m watching your inc/fakes play on me now very poor just so you know i do not do app`s i just play tw (with a old friend here.) If i was the duke of FOOLS and you posting here i would kick you noob imo! Anyway let`s play some tw and have fun. ;)

DeletedUser

And maybe you should know i'm sitting an account that has incoming of 20 trains? But still i could fake lol. :p Happy hunting.

DeletedUser

lol wow this went all crazy. TW if hes attacking u I might help now lol. I gotsta prove I could whoop you :p

We are great :D Thank you tho for asking. Funny you both are Rawr's ex co's and now u are battling each other. Should make a good fight. I'm still enjoying my no TW break tho.

DeletedUser

lol wow this went all crazy. TW if hes attacking u I might help now lol. I gotsta prove I could whoop you :p

We are great :D Thank you tho for asking. Funny you both are Rawr's ex co's and now u are battling each other. Should make a good fight. I'm still enjoying my no TW break tho.
That`s good to hear Z. Oh so he was a co for Rawr. ;) " I think he might need your help".:icon_twisted: