Destijah is looking for coplayer

DeletedUser

Hey you both were on LTSSB for a bit there together. Admittedly both semi lazy at it but together none the less. *hugs*

DeletedUser

Hey you both were on LTSSB for a bit there together. Admittedly both semi lazy at it but together none the less. *hugs*
Z I,m lost here as i have never been on LTSSB unless it was your account.;) Were is he?

DeletedUser

Meh, i can be used to plug in holes, farm on occasion, and buy AM once in a while, but im not really in the mood for hardcore gaming right now. If you need someone to maintain the account though, im your man.

DeletedUser

Look what i quoted I know he was on draztic as base on his siggies.

DeletedUser

Draztic, Contact me via skype. Twisted-of-fate is my skype id

DeletedUser

Damn man you have been looking for a co all this time? why don't you see if you can find a smaller fools player to merge in and co with ya if your not having much luck here?

DeletedUser

Z I,m lost here as i have never been on LTSSB unless it was your account.;) Were is he?
lol I got the joke there TW :p

No no. Rawr co played with Electric there, and then you co played others with him, lol never mind. Still good luck finding a co :)

DeletedUser

Me and Faark are not the same, but we played same worlds, under 1 tribe. :icon_wink: