Destined to clean the Virus

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117865

2u5uvqf.jpg

TribalWars is a game that has changed a lot throughout the years. Before it was all about fighting the enemy, activity, and talent.

Now winning has become who can backstab the most, lie the most, and spy the most.
For the better or worse? Our opinion is clear.

Destiny plays to win this world as does every tribe. More importantly we play to make the game what it once was.
We are throwing it back to classic TribalWars.
A game where you use tactics, diplomacy, and skill to win.
Where you stick to your word and stay loyal to those you have pledged that word to.
A game where the way to victory is through enemy warcaps and not just noble the most barbs.
A game where you respect your enemy and defeat them fair and square.

In World 80,
VIRUS’s Destiny has arrived

VIRUS are representing everything we don’t like in TribalWars. They are turtles that proportionally noble barbs more than anything else.

In addition to barbling, VIRUS has done the following –

Recruiting members from our tribe
[Spoil]
22b9ed3370e75de5e0999c7175670d53.png
24206d530f4d9ba9b3551bf760a870f1.png

e5d054abdbfec9fc5031a7b71fd4a745.png

[/Spoil]

Repeatedly lie to us
[spoil]

d59fe0754b5993c883e9bbc551b0e365.png

13db9f7c0d3e9ff80febd48ec52ae30e.png

04e78b695bbdda658f7d238ff23b5534.png
ea69729f041301c79096c7179d86172d.png

[/spoil]

Supported against us (and said they did not)
[spoil]
-
630a8a86a0ae04ffd79034af53b007a4.png

-
ttll7Rc.png

- [/spoil]

And afterwards have the courage to ask to be recruited by us. The same players that already joined us and then left. The same players who had there chance here previously, and threw it all away.
[spoil]

-
c9fb4c41a6ffa4a2308fc3253877f866.png

3f1eb748356463fcf69c0ad1b0059772.png

-

[/spoil]

VIRUS has forced our hand, and we have seen what our Destiny is.

To clean World 80 of this disease.

And now, this is our first official declaration towards any tribe and here we make our stand.

We have seen long enough the Old World 80 and the sickness it has brought along. The backhanded tactics and the now fallen tribes. VIRUS is the last among those who have infected this world and this game with their general strategy.

Their constant deceit towards us and others, their many barb noblings, and their selfish turtle-style is not what this game needs to survive.

Let us bring the game back to old fashion war, and kill the remnants of the Old World 80 so we can officially start anew.

We make it our goal to remove the VIRUS from this world and finish the cleansing process that began with a tribe who thought they were Gentlemen.

Therefore we hereby declare on Virus!

May your Destiny be Just​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

Good luck both sides, even VIRUS who take the tudadar tactics :)

DeletedUser102104

Nice declaration Coco, bringing back the old school!

DeletedUser

Recruiting from your tribe? Those members you listed formed VIRUS from the start and went to help you with GENTS lmao, nice try spinning it that tho. Virus has already fallen on poor leadership and loyalty so gg. Come near my barbs and I'll headbutt you all

DeletedUser

I guess jumping on a tribe you've been interlocked with for ages and has been nobling your barbs for months, a week or so after SIN declares on them is very old school.

DeletedUser117865

Recruiting from your tribe? Those members you listed formed VIRUS from the start and went to help you with GENTS lmao, nice try spinning it that tho. Virus has already fallen on poor leadership and loyalty so gg. Come near my barbs and I'll headbutt you all

The original VIRUS is not the same as the VIRUS post-Lust

DeletedUser

lol 'stole your recruits'

they were never your members to begin with, you begged them to join your cause the second time because you were getting stomped by Gents. you wouldn't even be here without them. as far as LOOK supporting DVBBS' enemies...well..it was worth it as that shit was hilarious.

spin your declaration whatever way you want to, everyone knows destiny doesn't and never will have the cajones to declare on any other tribe that isn't already in a conflict unless they themselves were declared on in the first place. you're just piggbacking off of (admittedly) SIN's work and well deserved lead over us.

the only thing even remotely correct in your pnp is that we are turtles and barb gobblers - damn right, and speaking for our north cluster, we're going to make this as painful and toxic as possible. every single barb belongs to us and you shall not receive any reprieve

DeletedUser117865

lol 'stole your recruits'

they were never your members to begin with, you begged them to join your cause the second time because you were getting stomped by Gents. you wouldn't even be here without them. as far as LOOK supporting DVBBS' enemies...well..it was worth it as that shit was hilarious.

spin your declaration whatever way you want to, everyone knows destiny doesn't and never will have the cajones to declare on any other tribe that isn't already in a conflict unless they themselves were declared on in the first place. you're just piggbacking off of (admittedly) SIN's work and well deserved lead over us.

the only thing even remotely correct in your pnp is that we are turtles and barb gobblers - damn right, and speaking for our north cluster, we're going to make this as painful and toxic as possible. every single barb belongs to us and you shall not receive any reprieve

They left LUST and moved over to Dest, because they did not want to merge into Gents.

[spoil]
437626c9716c4e49bfcdca7e0951d21a.png

[/spoil]
[spoil]
85a3274dbd9e191aa6e99e7a159f3f5c.png

[/spoil]
[spoil]
85a3274dbd9e191aa6e99e7a159f3f5c.png

[/spoil]

I see no begging, but a mutual agreement in a different time period and world dynamic. Many moons ago when LUST fell and they joined us. Very old and different times, were you even around young lad? ;)

and Grinch supported DVBBS enemies if you read it and the reports.

DeletedUser

i dont deny grinchy did that

i just said i thought it was hilarious :lol:

DeletedUser79609

So we should of not declared because Sin were warring you? Okie dokie.

DVBBS

as far as LOOK supporting DVBBS' enemies...well..it was worth it as that shit was hilarious.

still gonna be laughing when this becomes you?

65ea82614d1b2c01ec323a081d4eb6d2.png

I hope you have better friends than you were to slpher!

P.S. Great PnP Coco :*

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Just saying this whole war could be avoided if you sent in Coco to face off against Virus leadership in rock paper scissors

monstaz2

They left LUST and moved over to Dest, because they did not want to merge into Gents.

I see no begging, but a mutual agreement in a different time period and world dynamic. Many moons ago when LUST fell and they joined us. Very old and different times, were you even around young lad? ;)

You know very well Lust only merged as a knee jerk reaction to LOOK and Lair leaving at a time when there was no one able to deal with it..

DeletedUser117865

All SIN's work apparently :\

Thank you, didn't realize SIN's nobles counted on our war stats on conquers

tumblr_lxr29be92W1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Although I cannot deny we declared as VIRUS and Virus is entangled in war with SIN. SIN has been doing an amazing job on them, but this is a separate war.

<3 :)

DeletedUser5561

The only virus member they hit that we have hit first was morbid wolf (that im aware of) no they are not piggy backing off our kills. they are doing their own killing thank you. Since i was the duke of LUST when we merged into gents i have to say this... the merge happened because gents was a close ally and had never done anything wrong. my co duke left to join the army leaving me sole duke and I no longer wanted to lead. so we simply merged into gents... look and his virus crew left before we even decided to merge into gents. lust did not fall. it merged into gents from lack of leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.