Destined..

DeletedUser

I just check on the map who's the most dominated tribe in this world and i found something strange, is it coincidence or its destined to shape this world like this for the future FRST/Nuts war? hmm.. discuss, flame! :icon_twisted:

topavgtribes.png

DeletedUser

Probably those smaller tribes will be finished before the FRST/Nuts! war, then FRST and Nuts! will war to decide the world. My two cents.

DeletedUser

Probably those smaller tribes will be finished before the FRST/Nuts! war, then FRST and Nuts will merge and win this war. My two cents.

:)))))))))))))))

DeletedUser

FRST and Nuts! will never merge, we both want a good, fair war, preferably one that lasts more than 2 weeks like every other war on 43, a war perhaps to save some dignity of W43. We won't merge.

DeletedUser

I think most of us will be so bored of this world by the time frst/nuts actually get around to warring that it will be a 2 vs 2=== both sides being completely ran by two players LOL

getting a little ahead of yourself aren't you mate?

IF the time ever comes that nuts takes manic, pk, ni, and northern 1/3 of wmd, and frst takes southern 2/3 of wmd and aaa, then yes it would be interesting to watch. I'll be in a nursing home by the time that happens, so I doubt I'll care, just be worrying about my next BM

DeletedUser

Actually given the state of the world it will be quite quick, a few months on a world scale is nothing, 43 is a 1X speed, it's been quick.

DeletedUser

My doppleganger makes some good points.

Has really no one found out that FRST and Nuts are actually run by the same people?