Destinian News

• Thread starter DeletedUser118416
  • Start date

DeletedUser118416

"Paper! Paper! Read All About It!"
Bugz to outlast Regime.

b69b0e5dcdf64675b131957bb7404e8f.0.jpg

7cc8124e2081badc402044e2bc472696.png

Bugz is a tribe who has been to the brink of collapse. The man who shall not be named, who takes credit for toppling the infamous Bugz. "Boy has he never been so wrong." Bugz' sheer determination and spirit is what keeps the Destinian Machine rolling. Bugz WILL outlast The 'Honorable' Regime.

[spoil]
He who shall not be named.
MI6-spy-secret-agent-spooks-433768.jpg

[/spoil]"Stand up place your bets."
peaky2_2659063b.jpg

[spoil]Please bare in mind, I am not a nasty person and don't mean any of this nastily I am just wanting to spice the externals up with some PnP as UBM is too slow on posting his comic book strip :( You still haven't told me what it was about!!
[/spoil]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

slow-clap.gif

Perhaps Bugz would have been gone sooner if they weren't protected on the other side of the border. :icon_wink:

And I appreciate your spirit. I too enjoy poking fun without all the salt. I think the three remaining tribes deserve the fun without the hate.

Also, I'm hoping if you're reading this, then that means I get a break from tagging.

DeletedUser118416

slow-clap.gif

Perhaps Bugz would have been gone sooner if they weren't protected on the other side of the border. :icon_wink:

And I appreciate your spirit. I too enjoy poking fun without all the salt. I think the three remaining tribes deserve the fun without the hate.

Also, I'm hoping if you're reading this, then that means I get a break from tagging.

That was what the border agreement was for so Bugz can bide their time and regroup. ;)

DeletedUser117865

Don't share our ultimate plans to get Bugz the world win for their tenacity

:X

DeletedUser92753

And here I was thinking Dest just wasn't able to finish the job :icon_wink:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, destiny didnt do anything with Bugz in fact lots of Bugz villas still remain in Destiny territory..

Its funny when destiny REACHED RANK 1 they now act high and mighty, even using Honor in their Pnp, but the fact remains that we Helped Destiny fight wars, 2 WARS in fact BUGZ war and GENTS WAR now that they manipulated everything to their side, they paint us now as the bad guys with no HONOR...In Fact the No. 1 tribe just see us nothing and blamed us for everyting...some people u are

DeletedUser117865

Lol, destiny didnt do anything with Bugz in fact lots of Bugz villas still remain in Destiny territory..

Its funny when destiny REACHED RANK 1 they now act high and mighty, even using Honor in their Pnp, but the fact remains that we Helped Destiny fight wars, 2 WARS in fact BUGZ war and GENTS WAR now that they manipulated everything to their side, they paint us now as the bad guys with no HONOR...In Fact the No. 1 tribe just see us nothing and blamed us for everyting...some people u are

Replies all serious to a joke thread

900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif

Javanshir help ;(​

DeletedUser58259

Whilst the "Honourable tribe" that might I add again, refused alliance, attempts to steal our members so that they can be rank 1 again

DeletedUser

but.... BugZ Duke would eat the liver of one of your OWN co's Connor...so maybe they'll outlast Destiny too!

57186ad255a993b1f3efa326be7624d8.png

"With some Fava beans and a nice Chianti..."
[spoil]
tumblr_mezn83LGop1s05z7qo1_500.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

Regime taking the fight to the externals rather than to us in game

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Dest.
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 3
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 279,602
Side 2: 27,543
Difference: 252,059

chart

[/spoil]

hmwrk.gif

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Regime taking the fight to the externals rather than to us in game

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Dest.
Side 2:
Tribes: Regime

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 3
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 279,602
Side 2: 27,543
Difference: 252,059

chart

[/spoil]

hmwrk.gif

What are u talking about we are at WAR no need to rush things we will just Grind it on and fight the Manipulators.. :)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
but.... BugZ Duke would eat the liver of one of your OWN co's Connor...so maybe they'll outlast Destiny too!

57186ad255a993b1f3efa326be7624d8.png

"With some Fava beans and a nice Chianti..."
[spoil]
tumblr_mezn83LGop1s05z7qo1_500.gif
[/spoil]

WOW! im so proud of the BUGZ that are still doing damage.. great show guys!!!

DeletedUser79609

[spoil]
dr-zoidbergs-butthurt-cream.jpg
[/spoil]