Destruction of Fire

DeletedUser

Just wanted to let everyone know that the destruction of Fire has taken place. They have decided to disband and what remaining players they do have, have decided to meekly surrender and go to AON. We have allowed this grace as the leaders of AON, while Noobs, are decent people.

It was a short run and we of the WP wish them well. WP has destroyed them in a mere few days and we have decided to rename ourselves THOT (The Holy Order of Truth). We wish the rim bound X-members of Fire to enjoy the break while they have the chance. As always your honest and humble game participant, ptlowe.

DeletedUser

This is propaganda at its worst

It's quite obvious given Garrocks advanced age he really feels the cold these days, once he saw a tribe named Fire, they stood no chance of avoiding his advances. Snuggling up next to them in his furry slippers. Lovely :)

You know I still love you man ...

DeletedUser106973

They saw that wP disbanded and wanted to copy and go with the trend. It's the popular thing to do these days apparently

Garrock

This is propaganda at its worst

It's quite obvious given Garrocks advanced age he really feels the cold these days, once he saw a tribe named Fire, they stood no chance of avoiding his advances. Snuggling up next to them in his furry slippers. Lovely :)

You know I still love you man ...

I'm caught. You know me all to well

DeletedUser116463

wp disbanded and knock! is born again, sounds like a plan...

DeletedUser

All hail wP! The tribe that had all its top members leave!

DeletedUser

wp disbanded and knock! is born again, sounds like a plan...

not for long i imagine

garrock's shear manliness which hath increased ten fold with the recent fire merge already caused their duke to quit about 6 hours ago so roughly 2 hours after he reformed knock :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85032

Just wanted to let everyone know that the destruction of Fire has taken place. They have decided to disband and what remaining players they do have, have decided to meekly surrender and go to AON. We have allowed this grace as the leaders of AON, while Noobs, are decent people.

It was a short run and we of the WP wish them well. WP has destroyed them in a mere few days and we have decided to rename ourselves THOT (The Holy Order of Truth). We wish the rim bound X-members of Fire to enjoy the break while they have the chance. As always your honest and humble game participant, ptlowe.

just wanted to let you know that no-one cares

DeletedUser117577

been here two months trying to actively follow everything..but still got no clue as to what is happening...merging and disbanding and merging. Glad to see a stable powerful single tribe of AON now. Had enough of people trying to say the world would have been a one-sided affair. People good enough for a challenge and to Be challenged have finally united :D

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So your putting down the tribes merging and disbanding and merging ect then you give aon a pat on the back for a merge lol

I'm confused. Although I agree Aon are a solid tribe and I do expect them to do well on this world.

I'll have a better understanding of there skill within a few days I'm gonna guess lol

Deleted User - 4669627

idk anything about any of these tribes or events, as explained many times, i have tunnel vision at the start of worlds and this area (being the opposite side from me) has not yet come into focus for me

i think i read that garrock is duke of aon? idk him well at all, but have seen nothing but respectability from him so far

so, why am i posting, if i do not have any idea what is going on?

THOT (The Holy Order of Truth).
/me loves this name and is suddenly interested

DeletedUser

not for long i imagine

garrock's shear manliness which hath increased ten fold with the recent fire merge already caused their duke to quit about 6 hours ago so roughly 2 hours after he reformed knock :icon_biggrin:

Not sure what the last part of your post is about, codys still here as you can see above but he never quits anyway, just dissapears for months.

In regards to Garrocks manliness, I've honestly seen sets of tits that are more manly.

whilst walking through town after my skype pinging with message upon message of garrock messaging everyone and their dog and their mums postmans dogs ex owners niece's best mates cousins ex boyfriends adopted lizard to attack knock I thought that a homeless man was saying 'big issue, big issue' but after I'd given him £5 (I was feeling generous, just won £20 on a scratch card) I realised it was a spy actually saying 'attack knock attack knock'. As I saw him scurry away he was giggling saying 'I'll swap this with my mate for 5k iron and get 20 lc on recruit to help garrock defeat the powerhouse of knock'

As I carried on walking I went into Greggs and got 1 of those tarts, I can't think of their name but you know the ones with the strawberries and loads of creams on? As I went to take a bite I saw ingrained in iceing was 'Garrock requests help to attack knock'.
Once I got home I watched 1 of the pre fight buildups videos for mayweather v pacquiao fight and whilst day dreaming thinking I wouldn't want to be hit by pacquiao and thinking hes actually got faster in old age I noticed that hes got a new tattoo with 'Garrack wants help attacking knock'.
After changing channel in a panic, thinking I was going schizophrenic I saw the news and Ed Milliband had just gone for some sucky sucky with Russel Brand, as he came out with his wallace and grommit smile I saw him mouth the words 'I'll bring change to w79, I will help Garrock defeat Knock'

NATMUS

You have no clue what your saying :icon_redface:

DeletedUser111085

Not sure what the last part of your post is about, codys still here as you can see above but he never quits anyway, just dissapears for months.

In regards to Garrocks manliness, I've honestly seen sets of tits that are more manly.

whilst walking through town after my skype pinging with message upon message of garrock messaging everyone and their dog and their mums postmans dogs ex owners niece's best mates cousins ex boyfriends adopted lizard to attack knock I thought that a homeless man was saying 'big issue, big issue' but after I'd given him £5 (I was feeling generous, just won £20 on a scratch card) I realised it was a spy actually saying 'attack knock attack knock'. As I saw him scurry away he was giggling saying 'I'll swap this with my mate for 5k iron and get 20 lc on recruit to help garrock defeat the powerhouse of knock'

As I carried on walking I went into Greggs and got 1 of those tarts, I can't think of their name but you know the ones with the strawberries and loads of creams on? As I went to take a bite I saw ingrained in iceing was 'Garrock requests help to attack knock'.
Once I got home I watched 1 of the pre fight buildups videos for mayweather v pacquiao fight and whilst day dreaming thinking I wouldn't want to be hit by pacquiao and thinking hes actually got faster in old age I noticed that hes got a new tattoo with 'Garrack wants help attacking knock'.
After changing channel in a panic, thinking I was going schizophrenic I saw the news and Ed Milliband had just gone for some sucky sucky with Russel Brand, as he came out with his wallace and grommit smile I saw him mouth the words 'I'll bring change to w79, I will help Garrock defeat Knock'
Your stories always make my day :)