Destruction of Fire

Garrock

Really including the tribe you merged with so the small players or inactives or simply those gifting into war stats with Knock! I mean knock is as annoying to me as most of you but by god at least post the real war stats :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Tribes: AON
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,490
Side 2: 30,149
Difference: 47,341

chart

I can sort of see your point of view Matt, but our war was with the wP as a whole, and those results are primarily the results of the OP that was planned prior to their split. Even with the split we assumed the war for them both. I'm not sure how the statistics are inaccurate. Wouldn't be any different than if you declared war on a tribe and they split and you kept attacking both remnants and then included them in your war stats.

That said, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if AON members all (including myself) just ignored this thread and let it die out.

/Cheers

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im reading this now... and heck.. its the first time ever I have discovered a thread that has more confusing things to say than I can think of. I bow in humble admiration.

But please don't complain about super sized tribal merges... it is the way the game is played in modern times. Everyone does it... expect it always. Why would the big boys fight each other to help their smaller players win. It is so much quicker if they merge and kill each other smaller guys. Live with it. Thats how the game is played.

Last edited: