Dethroning An Empire

• Thread starter ShadowGod Deathwing
  • Start date

DeletedUser

There are thousands of threads like this I am sure....

But we are all aware of the Fall of BMF,

So, what are your thoughts on the fall of the second largest empire in W49 for so long?

Also, I have recently returned from the inactive stage ^-^ so this is also kind of an "IM BACK!!!" kinda thing.

DeletedUser

welcome :)

and BMF fought ok was expecting a bit more from them tbh correct me if Iam wrong but I dont think bmf actually did a single tribal op on anyone.
if they had dues ex on there side then I recon it would of been one a hell of a war and would of been very close.

DeletedUser

Their nothern players hammered erichan72 a couple of times. I wasnt on the account though so I cant tell how coordinated it was.

DeletedUser

Popa is being catted currently :icon_twisted:

Its a matter of time lol

DeletedUser

I want to rejoin the action, but so far my nukes/trains are ineffective on my targets, and some are not good sports, lol, quickly catting down my captures )':

AxlTheCat

Their nothern players hammered erichan72 a couple of times. I wasnt on the account though so I cant tell how coordinated it was.

There were only 3 or 4 peeps involved in attacking erichan72 the 1st go around. Was going well in K35/K36 until someone got around to stacking the whole front with 8-12D of defense per village. Kinda slows you down when you need 20 nukes to clear each village.

DeletedUser

Beginning of the War
[spoil]
unled1copyh.jpg
[/spoil]

Now
[spoil]
en49
[/spoil]

Current War Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Deceit, *VLN*
Side 2:
Tribes: BMF, ~TMW~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,394
Side 2: 2,792
Difference: 7,602

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,866,721
Side 2: 25,792,019
Difference: 72,074,702

chart

Conclusion:
Deceit/VLN Alliance has pushed back BMF war recruits and now is striking into traditional BMF territory. The Core is lost, the South is lost, and with FF leading the charge in the North, we are seeing more and more deleted accounts. Raven Shadowchild was the last I took the time to notice, and given the new tribal profile, I'm not sure if BMF has a leadership structure right now.