Detox reborn!!!

DeletedUser81101

he does have a new owner.. one who use to play on this world to, and was one of the few who? members who didn't cry and run off as soon as 10+ incomings came his way :p

and the buddy list works both ways :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, but Mines is always online :D

This is so true.

Maybe then the new owner is Fight To Win? I can imagine him playing the account now.

There op was actually so successful. :\
Side 1:
Players: Mines Long12
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: 15/08/2010 00:00:00 to 17/09/2010 08:57:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 124
Difference: 213

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,844,122
Side 2: 970,917
Difference: 1,873,205

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

haha FTW "left" as soon as he got attacked...
and our op was against an "on all the time" player... yours have all been on sat accounts and noobs

DeletedUser

haha FTW "left" as soon as he got attacked...
and our op was against an "on all the time" player... yours have all been on sat accounts and noobs

Says a lot about LEGION if they dont deal with them doesnt it then? This was the point we were trying to make when we were in LEGION was that we should have destroyed the noobs but we were ignored and told to bugger off. And I am not on all the time obviously I just try to be as active as possible.

DeletedUser81101

its a game... at the end of the day the point is to have fun at any means necessary.. If a tribe decides on internalling someone because they are "too noobish to pull their weight" then I don't want to be a part of it. Back when you were new tot he game, I bet any amount of money you were s**t compared to the top players in your tribe, so was I.
personally I'm completely fine with people having fun at the expense of the tribe, like you guys, I don't mind that you left.. it was so you could have more fun :) If I ever got bored of LEGION I would leave without a second thought to... but I wont get bored in a 4 vs 1 fight :)

all in all, you play a game to have fun. that is the bottom line. if other people dont like you having fun they can go die.

DeletedUser

its a game... at the end of the day the point is to have fun at any means necessary.. If a tribe decides on internalling someone because they are "too noobish to pull their weight" then I don't want to be a part of it. Back when you were new tot he game, I bet any amount of money you were s**t compared to the top players in your tribe, so was I.
personally I'm completely fine with people having fun at the expense of the tribe, like you guys, I don't mind that you left.. it was so you could have more fun :) If I ever got bored of LEGION I would leave without a second thought to... but I wont get bored in a 4 vs 1 fight :)

all in all, you play a game to have fun. that is the bottom line. if other people dont like you having fun they can go die.

If your happy to have them in your tribe thats your problem then a caps a cap and against the top tribe 90% of players should be good.

Anyway , Noobs get taught to learn if they dont want to learn they get nobled .

Nice too see shallor got kicked by Legion , dont worry we dont need him in the stats.

Dont give me this 4v1 bull , Legion(most playerS) brought this upon themselves through poor management and poor diplomacy of hawks , E=mc2 (regarding TW as noobs ) and no respect for Detox or their southern members fighting it out by themselves .

DeletedUser81101

ive said this quite alot, attacking noobs is a good tactic - easy way to get into enemy frontlines... wasnt flaming you guys for it, just stating that our op wasnt so successful because it was more challenging
Dont give me this 4v1 bull

I aint sayin its a bad thing :) If it were only 1 vs 1 we would have a huge advantage, this war is much more even