Side 2: 224
Difference: 282

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,393,998
Side 2: 1,932,126
Difference: 2,461,872

chart

Looks like LEGION have finally got themselves in gear. Lets hope they put up a real fight now. Im sure you wil start catching us up anyway. Until we have our next op that is ;)

DeletedUser81101

go LEGION :) atleast this has made the world more interesting

DeletedUser

Meh, not really, as far as I am concerned I am still taking villages with ease, I am beginning to think that every player I have started attacking has quit. Baeze quit, 1wishbone quit, shallor quit, marquis (Im pretty sure he has quit) give me a player with backbone this is why we went to war with you guys.

Btw what is this about from IFY profile
'Original IFeelYou has left this account, may he rest in peace, he is a true legend of the game and TW is worse off because he is no longer here.'

Rest in peace? Wth? I thought he got a promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, not really, as far as I am concerned I am still taking villages with ease, I am beginning to think that every player I have started attacking has quit. Baeze quit, 1wishbone quit, shallor quit, marquis (Im pretty sure he has quit) give me a player with backbone this is why we went to war with you guys.

QFT .

We only attack the noob players though (justin) pimpjam said the 'less experienced' and 'smaller players'

Its true its so true we are noobs :icon_eek::icon_redface: .

Come fight us legion instead off fighting melosira .

DeletedUser

No they can fight melosira if they want. However what good it will do im not sure. Maybe we should post some stats Mav :D
Oh LEGION us guys who you didnt want to support are now biting you in the butt arent they :)

Side 1:
Players: Mines Long12, Mavarok, Domin8rix
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: 15/08/2010 00:00:00 to 06/09/2010 18:17:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 495
Side 2: 93
Difference: 402

chart

Side 1: 4,311,822
Side 2: 787,328
Difference: 3,524,494

chart

If only you had helped us out a bit we might have stayed. Oh well :D

DeletedUser

Personally , Legion protected the players they wanted to protect .

Eg. IFY Etc .

As one hawks player said to me , they all look after themselves .

Sad really but I felt welcomed more in the 24hours i joined detox than I felt in legion after the first week (that was ok ) , then it went downhill from there...

DeletedUser81101

you guys should really get off this supporting bs. I've had well over 500 incomings afew times in this world (when I was small enough to make 500 alot) and have never asked for support, Drav I believe has been hit hard many times without asking for support, the only times IFY ever asked for support was when he was completely overwhelmed in attacks, many of the players further north never ask for support, many of the current south players (yut-yau, chystang etc) dont ask for much.
We all learned this thing called supporting ourselves. So really, all your bull about support is getting abit old, im sure theres plenty of players in hawks that dont ask, I can see baseball doesnt ask, hes using his own support :p You guys were quick to separate YOURSELVES from the tribe (ie the southern hicks), talking down about many others... the funniest example being Mines talking to Koe for not helping... well guess what mines, your ODA is just as average as koes, only he has managed to get from the backlines to the frontlines whereas you were already frontlines

And pimpjam is right about you guys taking on the lesser experienced legion players, so what, we've done the same. sniffing out the weaknesses is a good strategy.

so can we stop this naming and blaming :) its kinda pointless now

DeletedUser81101

oh and guess what mineslong, we can isolate players to
Side 1:
Players: bigdavedee, chystang, Koe82, yut-yau
Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 14
Difference: 73

chart

Side 1: 775,421
Side 2: 112,023
Difference: 663,398

chart

DeletedUser

Drunk you very well mistaken. Did you say IFY got 0 support except when getting loads of incomings. Maybe that was because at the beginning of the war he posted 200 villages to be stacked by us. I remember because I sent some. The reason you northern guys never asked for support was because you have about 40 members on the frontline there, In the south we had 6 members on the frontline so attacks were much more concentrated. And as for isolating people I did the people that left LEGION you have just done randomers. You are taking on the weaker members whilst losing twice the amount of villages to us, so no your strategy clearly isnt as good.

DeletedUser81101

don't worry the tides are changing, you guys got lucky with a really good lead from a well executed plan, you found a weakness and exploited it... Those southern continents were a soft spot for Morph!, a soft spot for Who? and have been a soft spot for LEGION, we shall see if DETOX can fare any better I honestly believe you guys are the best group to occupy them so far. But now that weakness is almost gone and its getting harder and harder. No matter how good, and coordinated the players are... 35 million points cannot stand up to 215 million points. Your conquers are drying up.
from the last month, DETOX had 325 over LEGION
in the last week its been dead even, the momentum is changing. You're hanging on to a losing cause, a good cause, but a losing cause...

and If I remember correctly a few of those "randomers" were people you named out as reasons for leaving.

Basically all I was saying is lets quit all this blaming, because its getting stupid and old

DeletedUser

Isnt it expected that our conquers would dry up. We just had one op that ended in 4 of your players quitting. We are on clean up at the moment. When we have our next op then I am sure the conquers will rise again. Why can 35 million points not stand up to 215 million points? The fact of the matter is only a small portion of your tribe will attack so we only have to deal with those people. All the dead weight you have in your tribe will be your downfall. As we tried to say when we were in LEGION, cut the dead weight and noble it out, give it to people who deserve the villages but you guys didnt want to listen so if that is your downfall you have noone to blame but yourselves. I dont think I put the blame on anyone for leaving except pza7. To the contrary I said yut-yau was a very good player and that chystang always supported me heavily and I considered him a friend of mine. Only other person I ever mentioned was Koe82 saying that he should noble more villages on the frontline. If that is wrong then I hold my hands up but I am pretty sure it isnt.

You guys were quick to separate YOURSELVES from the tribe (ie the southern hicks), talking down about many others... the funniest example being Mines talking to Koe for not helping... well guess what mines, your ODA is just as average as koes, only he has managed to get from the backlines to the frontlines whereas you were already frontlines

This bit did make me laugh though. Who decided on having the groups. Oh yeah not me. Who also decided it would probably be better to do tribewide ops oh yeah I said that, so dont give me that rubbish. Also I had to move from the frontline to the backline except I was in DETOX when I did it. I was 700k when I did it, Koe was 12 million when he managed it. There is a rather large difference.

DeletedUser

oh and guess what mineslong, we can isolate players to
Side 1:
Players: bigdavedee, chystang, Koe82, yut-yau
Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 14
Difference: 73

chart

Side 1: 775,421
Side 2: 112,023
Difference: 663,398

chart

LOL nice work mate nice work 3months and they got 87 conquers you think thats good between 4 players . pathetic and drunkactually when i was under 5k i got no support so maybe you can check your facts out , i alsogot told i was inactive LOL

YOu tell me koes size compared to mines long then tell me he shouldnt be doing more ?

Your council does not set the right example many and i say many because not all are a bunch of guys who just love eachother up into thinking when your rank 5 your allowed to do nothing but eat inactives ...

Ican isolate players too you drunken fool(see your called drunk;) )

Side 1:
Players: Mavarok, Mines Long12
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 477
Side 2: 88
Difference: 389

chart

Side 1: 4,128,620
Side 2: 743,364
Difference: 3,385,256

chart

Thats only 1 month not 3 !

35million to 215 il personally stand upto you , ilfight you until my last village because tbh , you my friend have really upset me . Your the one whosaid

You can stilll have my support and noble the guys out of legion who dont do anything if you keep fighting hawks true .
you remember that mate ? Deny it if you want swear down its not true even when you know it is , that is as bad as what we done on planning on taking you rubble on a non-stop to the rim. We will get to k45 sooner or latter like you say:lol:

Also for conquers drying up , mate you are one heck of a tool .
Go check whos had the most defensive awards for killing the most troops and how much odd legion have gained . I sent hundreds of nukes to their deaths and since nukes take a month to build of corse conquers are going to dry up . You really look stupid here:icon_rolleyes: . I always think you should have at least 50% of your nukes out at one time , legion council member said this is a waste . They take a month to build rubbish. Yep they can sit in your villages instead :icon_neutral:.

Nice work /golf clap

DeletedUser81101

our council doesn't set a good example? Well PZA is a hell of alot more active now that he has the time and is really making his presence felt. And Pimpjam, yut-yau, wesgan.. as you guys hhave said they are all great players and deserve council... YOu see where you guys failed is not realising that people don't read forums much, most of this "dead weight" is happy to send support if you PM them, yet you never did, you know why IFY got stacked so well.. he messaged people individually asking exactly which vills he wanted stacked.. you guys just whined on the forums about how you were only ever getting support from eachother.

and the fact is, we have more active players, big players will to attack than you (ALOT more) and in certain situations overwhelming numbers just cant be beaten. Remember 300... they were good, but they got slaughtered despite their enemy being very average. Numbers prevail, whether they're good or not (how do you think Pinder is still around!)

DeletedUser

YOu see where you guys failed is not realising that people don't read forums much, most of this "dead weight" is happy to send support if you PM them, yet you never did, you know why IFY got stacked so well.. he messaged people individually asking exactly which vills he wanted stacked.. you guys just whined on the forums about how you were only ever getting support from eachother.
I see your point here DitM, but really posting in the forums ought to be a good enough reason for someone to send you support.
What are the internal forums for, if not for the tribe to communicate? :icon_rolleyes:

(how do you think Pinder is still around!)
The barbs don't attack him back. Even if he didn't have a tribe he would still be able to conquer as much as he wanted. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

our council doesn't set a good example? Well PZA is a hell of alot more active now that he has the time and is really making his presence felt. And Pimpjam, yut-yau, wesgan.. as you guys hhave said they are all great players and deserve council... YOu see where you guys failed is not realising that people don't read forums much, most of this "dead weight" is happy to send support if you PM them, yet you never did, you know why IFY got stacked so well.. he messaged people individually asking exactly which vills he wanted stacked.. you guys just whined on the forums about how you were only ever getting support from eachother.

and the fact is, we have more active players, big players will to attack than you (ALOT more) and in certain situations overwhelming numbers just cant be beaten. Remember 300... they were good, but they got slaughtered despite their enemy being very average. Numbers prevail, whether they're good or not (how do you think Pinder is still around!)

LOL 300 all quit before the attacks were even launched. They all cleared their villages and hit delete. So that is completely irrelevant. Oh is pza7? I thought he was less active because he seemed to be stopping on his attacks. I did PM them regularly they said they had run out. :\ So fat lot of good that did. We will see if numbers prevail then, I honestly think Quality over Quantity any day but you keep that illusion that your nooby backline sending fake ram trains for your ops (You have a leak ;) ) and we will enjoy this war even more.

DeletedUser81101

well you were obviously messaging the wrong people.. I never got 1 message from you. Mavarok messaged me once, and I covered the vills he wanted me to with no complaints, apart from that, not a single message.

and yes jeremy internal forums should be enough but they never are, everyone thats played the game should know that... they just get so full of s*** during war that most people just click "read all forums".

DeletedUser

and yes jeremy internal forums should be enough but they never are, everyone thats played the game should know that... they just get so full of s*** during war that most people just click "read all forums".
They've always been enough in my experience.
Maybe you should get a new forum moderator to clean stuff up, and keep the spam to your Skype chat(s). :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yut yau is the one that deserves a good tribe .

Your tribe sets a great example as number 1 :icon_eek: , you dont have too read any of the forum too get here .

All i would want is people to read the support forum the most important forum out there .

So you do all your stuff by mail do you :icon_eek: , shame i mailed a few people i thought should send support and got told i was too far away LOL yep i would noble you now if they werent so far away .

' well you were obviously messaging the wrong people.. I never got 1 message from you. Mavarok messaged me once, and I covered the vills he wanted me to with no complaints, apart from that, not a single message.'

Yep thats definatly right there , all of them but around 15 players .

I could name a couple of people quitting would kill legion and IFY was one of them look how nice you guys are doing with that sitting job .

Oh and shallor and baeze :icon_redface:.

You of all people should know reading the support forum is a nessesity in any tribe let alone number 1 so your comment just does not was here .

Actually i messaged you more than once i mass mailed a few times for support and got told to stop spamming lol Please tell me have you got a green light with the top 40 of your tribe :icon_rolleyes: :L

DeletedUser

1. Umm, I messaged a few players yet got little, which got withdrawn without seeing any enemy troops (they must have been scared) - yut-yau and luss were the only ones that sent support when requested in the forums :icon_wink:

You don't seem to get, that the support forum is for .. Asking and giving support? :icon_eek: Any player that you need to personally message every time for support is in fact 'dead weight' (Unless they have obvious activity issues from time to time)

2. Well, the reason why so much people quit is because of a lack of time - Personally messaging everyone for support is probably more time consuming than using the mass recruiting scripts, sending out some trains and reading a few forums - So you can see why 'personally messaging' players is phale.

3. IFY got stacked well because he had time? He apparently has less time on his hands now, so I'm guessing he wouldn't have been able to stick with messaging everyone personally for support with his more busy schedule.:icon_rolleyes:

4. Not really .. I mostly whined about only 2 players reading/replying to support requests (yut-yau, luss) in a #1 tribe...Call me a n00b if that isn't something to whine about :icon_rolleyes:

@the 300 - Yea, but they took down alot of enemy n00bs along with them :icon_wink: