Detox reborn!!!

DeletedUser

Just to throw my two cents in here.
It's actually a lot of fun to send support to a village under attack and you see how much you can get there in the time allocated.
Sending long distance is a little harder because you wonder if it will land in a friendly or enemy village.
Sometimes the person asking for support gives a few more words of encouragement to insist that the village will be kept safe till it arrives and often the support is then sent.

People work in different ways.
Some people post a lot in the forums, and some in the externals.
From memory, Mines and Dom look like they post in both quite a lot.
Mav posts here a lot more than in the tribe forum from memory. (He was sick for a while from all accounts for a while so that might affect my memory of that. Near the end he posted more)
Go giants and Ditm post here also a lot more than in the tribe forum.

The less active players tend to respond better to PM because there is so much written on the tribe forums that I think they give up.
This also goes for some of the bigger players who have less time for the game these days.

Let me say this. IFY was great at working out how to get the best from his friends, plus the smaller players in other tribes under his protection loved him. He worked well in all ways, better than I fully understand.
I wish him well in his career as a doctor and with people with his intelligence and capacity to see things from multiple angles, then the people that need him will be served well.
Good Luck.

Our memorys get clouded as time moves on so instead of hating lets move on. If you need to hate to be able to attack someone in the game, then I'm not sure what to say to that.
I've said it many times, It is the fault of the game because it goes for so long. Neverending some might say.
Some players have put so much into this game and our tribes to have it unravel due to running out of time to see it through.
If only the worlds were about 16 continents big for example then it could be over within a year and then we could play another one.
It's a bad game where inactivity is a greater threat than the best player.

I'm not sure if I've answered any questions here, like I said, it's just worth two cents.

DeletedUser

Nice summary as I expected .

Nice work !

Yes I stopped posting after I was sick because what was the point anything I would have said I would have made into a flame by accident because I was so angry .:icon_confused:

Only forum should be read if your an ordinary foot soldier is announcements and Support forum (especially if your in war ) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yut, great summary, but in our forums i read them, just dont think my two cents need to be in it

DeletedUser

Go Giants, you are always welcome to post anything you like.
It's good to hear from friends whatever they say.
Sometimes the game can be depressing and off-topic forums are a great way to keep morale on a high.
I mean real morale, the stuff that makes you happy, enjoy life and what you are doing.
Celebrating someones birthday when it comes up.
These things are all important.
Do these things in real life too people, life is too short.

DeletedUser

Does it upset you guys as much as me when many of your enemy blocks you from sending them messages. I enjoy little conversations with the enemy. Oh well.

DeletedUser

Same isnt it part of tribalwars to learn from your mistakes (tribal war legend ) you remember world 26 :icon_wink:.

Plus chatting to the people you are sending incomings to is light relief and entertaining , good banter .

However im getting banned like wild fire , wesgan , baeze just to name a few :/

DeletedUser

Same isnt it part of tribalwars to learn from your mistakes (tribal war legend ) you remember world 26 :icon_wink:.

Plus chatting to the people you are sending incomings to is light relief and entertaining , good banter .

However im getting banned like wild fire , wesgan , baeze just to name a few :/

World 26? That one as well. Wonder if he wonders world 14 as well ;)
Yeah same, Pza7, baeze the same old faces :D

DeletedUser

If only legion were as fluent at nobling our villages as banning us

DeletedUser81101

well maybe if you werent being told which of your villages were being attacked and which one faked we would be having more success. tsk tsk.

DeletedUser

well maybe if you werent being told which of your villages were being attacked and which one faked we would be having more success. tsk tsk.

We werent told what villages were being attacked . You know how i feel about spying .

Sit my account and see .

The reason it failed on me was that anyone could see the only place you would hit me would be k55 because I was surrounded by you so I decided to stack them and leave the rest , it also helped the redmuss sent some nobles with some of them nukes :icon_wink:.

Nice Work by PZa7 though hes making Jack Work !

Cornholio believe it or not was not the one sifting info to us , he just could see a baeze happening to him , surrounded getting no helpwhatsoever and being told he wasnt doing enough when he knew if he did he would receive nothing but his own help .

The problem with Legion is they overelied on IFY and overstacked IFY , leaving everyone else short changed

DeletedUser

@ Yut Yau - Great summary mate , very true words indeed ,

Like youve said it is a fact that some people need to paint the opposition as scumbags of the universe in order for them to justify attacking them . Thats the nature of man. Both sides have such players , so its something that will never go away.

DeletedUser

@ Yut Yau - Great summary mate , very true words indeed ,

Like youve said it is a fact that some people need to paint the opposition as scumbags of the universe in order for them to justify attacking them . Thats the nature of man. Both sides have such players , so its something that will never go away.

I am seen as this such scumbag in the LEGION camp :D I feel they envisage what I look like at stick a picture of me on their dart board at home.

DeletedUser

I am seen as this such scumbag in the LEGION camp :D I feel they envisage what I look like at stick a picture of me on their dart board at home.

I dont quite understand their thinking. :icon_neutral:

Anyway stats update :D

The week Legion opped on some of us

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX, E=MC², TW, HAWKS
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 107
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,362,052
Side 2: 824,692
Difference: 537,360

chart

:icon_neutral:

Close in last 3 months , no point in showing last month because everyone knows what happened :)

Side 1:
Tribes: DETOX, E=MC², TW, HAWKS
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 1,972
Side 2: 1,519
Difference: 453

chart

Side 1: 16,270,085
Side 2: 11,750,454
Difference: 4,519,631

chart

Side 1:
Players: Mines Long12
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 46
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 194,679
Side 2: 347,787
Difference: 153,108

chart

So this is the noob loosing all our villages :D ;)

ODD Gain:

1 Mavarok 12,366,290 1524 8,114 +1,633,889 +396,308 +63,002 +2,185,845 +11,373 +1,086,874 +2,425,142
2 Mines Long12 9,432,273 1238 7,619 +57,688 +14,333 +8,592 +80,402 +1,918,949 +10,661,189 +3,373,631

Yep thats right 10million ODD

Nice planned op on Jack guys , shame only redmuss attacked me properly . I mean that gave me worry .

However , you still attacked well shame for 10miilion odd not many villages but then Wesgan gained plenty of ODD and didnt lose much :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

personally I really like that PZA is taking it to Mines atleast :) Well deserved!

and as I said before, now it gets harder. You're running out of easy targets, we're running out of easy targets. Neither side can expect many more walkovers like baeze.

DeletedUser

personally I really like that PZA is taking it to Mines atleast :) Well deserved!

and as I said before, now it gets harder. You're running out of easy targets, we're running out of easy targets. Neither side can expect many more walkovers like baeze.

We have found our next walkover. Just have to get my nukes rebuilt ;)

DeletedUser81101

is it me?

and I did say "not many more" not any more.. There is a still afew easy targets from HAWKS for us to :)

DeletedUser

LOL now you cant attack me what happened to everyone loves Qoos? DITM i'm sorry if i made you made but dont come take my villas :D Anyway some of that sarcasm that i do, Im always ready and i take villas not villas taken from me.

DeletedUser

I know I was just stating we have found our next target. Needless to say revenge is ever so sweet ;)

Oh btw why did you lie when you said IFY had a new owner. If he did he would have removed me from his buddy list as soon as possible :)