Detox

DeletedUser

Hmm, I was just wondering, what is everyones general view of the tribe DETOX?

DeletedUser

They suck. They're a bunch of noob barb nobling people that have the ability to organize themselves and kick a pointwhore out of their tribe and maybe also stand up against Evoke both in troops and diplomatically and their leaders is capable at well...leading...... Hey wait. They are good. Lol. Ah well guess they are good then. :)

Rulerofmiddleearth

Judging my your success with your last ironic post, I guess you should be a bit careful with that Sexy ^^.

DeletedUser

LOL Sexy, what did I ever do to you? Or, wait... not do to you, ah, there's the problem... I am not living up to my name well enough. JK Sexy.

DETOX is my tribe; I can't be impartial. I will say we have a number of veterans and many very organized and efficient players. Cooperation within our tribe is also exceptionally high in comparison to other tribes I have been in in other worlds. Just because we don't come beating our chests in the world forum is no reason to think we're not around. As they say, discretion is sometimes the better part of valor.

DeletedUser

Yes, but this have been pointed out before that this world has some of the politics. In politics repuation has major effect. As well as it was created in a large merge, this might cause a conflicts of interset withnin the tribe. I don't know how detox work but until it's being put to the tests of war and time no one will know if it's good or not.

DeletedUser

Yes, but this have been pointed out before that this world has some of the politics. In politics repuation has major effect. As well as it was created in a large merge, this might cause a conflicts of interset withnin the tribe. I don't know how detox work but until it's being put to the tests of war and time no one will know if it's good or not.

I'm sure when DETOX bets put to the test of war they will come out on top. They are quite similar to my tribe, Legion. Hidden talent that hasn't got its chance to shine in a large scale war.

DeletedUser

Well, hopefully we'll get to see thm shineing soon enugh.

DeletedUser

By the way, if any of you are looking for a tribe, this is feelmychi's profile:

Want to join ~IPLD~? Don't hesitate to ask :) We're all very welcoming, and are happy to have you join :)
(translation: plzplzplz cn i has membrs plz?)

Of course you might want to think twice about it, given how many members of ~ILPD~ we have rimmed... and iunno... and TMF... and SHADE...although I have it from summon andy1 that just because he's been rimmed, currently has a 200 point village like d rock371 (who is personally planning to wipe me out, all on his own, I am so scared), and is located in k51, that's he's still a force to be reckoned with:

Domin8rix today at 01:14
what on earth do you mean? I told you before you're in k51 and you have a 200 point village.

Summon Andy1 today at 11:00
I know lol...I had 2400 points a few weeks ago but I got nobled...still...I havn't really increased in points for the last few weeks because I don't want want happened last time where my village was nobled and I didn't have enough troops to prevent it....

I'm still powerful from where I am...

Still, if you have MORE than 300 points they might not accept you. They are only looking for the best and that would be players who have been rimmed and have less than 1k points in most cases.

Although feelmychi has a very intimidating 5k points. Gee, he might have outgrown his whole tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was the person that nobled him he made a nice village for me,.

Sayak

From what I know:

DETOX is headed by Domin8rix, some nasty lady from W13. She ties up her members, and whips them if they dotn follow her law. Its rough. lol.

On a serious note. They are a top 5 tribe, and they deserve to be there.

DeletedUser

DETOX is headed by Domin8rix, some nasty lady from W13. She ties up her members, and whips them if they dotn follow her law. Its rough. lol.

On a serious note. They are a top 5 tribe, and they deserve to be there.

Wait, Domin8rix is a lady?! :icon_eek: I never would have known.

And yeah, i echo this sentiment. DETOX looks like they're a good tribe. They've been solid from the start and have kept that way ever since. I have the feeling they will go even further though..

But seriously, why ask? Do you have something against DETOX feelmychi?

DeletedUser

Heya all, no, i've got nothing against detox, but they seem like they're gonna be the underdogs in this world :p as the person in legion suggested, the have a lot of potential :)

DeletedUser

post_old.gif
#8 Yesterday, 21:15 Top By the way, if any of you are looking for a tribe, this is feelmychi's profile:

Quote:
Want to join ~IPLD~? Don't hesitate to ask :) We're all very welcoming, and are happy to have you join :)
(translation: plzplzplz cn i has membrs plz?)

Of course you might want to think twice about it, given how many members of ~ILPD~ we have rimmed... and iunno... and TMF... and SHADE...although I have it from summon andy1 that just because he's been rimmed, currently has a 200 point village like d rock371 (who is personally planning to wipe me out, all on his own, I am so scared), and is located in k51, that's he's still a force to be reckoned with:

Quote:
Domin8rix today at 01:14
what on earth do you mean? I told you before you're in k51 and you have a 200 point village.
Quote:
Summon Andy1 today at 11:00
I know lol...I had 2400 points a few weeks ago but I got nobled...still...I havn't really increased in points for the last few weeks because I don't want want happened last time where my village was nobled and I didn't have enough troops to prevent it....

I'm still powerful from where I am...
Still, if you have MORE than 300 points they might not accept you. They are only looking for the best and that would be players who have been rimmed and have less than 1k points in most cases.

Although feelmychi has a very intimidating 5k points. Gee, he might have outgrown his whole tribe.

That's just cruel... we're a tribe that's here for fun more than competition, and if we can make people happy, then hell, why not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rulerofmiddleearth

Hah, finally I get why you posted those tmails Domi... Didn't even bother reading the name of the one starting this thread :/

DeletedUser

Yesterday 21:39 phoenix emporer

I was the person that nobled him he made a nice village for me,

Well...you got me at the right time lol...I was on holiday at the time..

I thought there was a chance I would get nobled when I got back..but not by you!
And then you blocked me from sending any messages to ask why you'd suddenly nobled me....and you didn't look at any of your messages on world 36 either from me....

Anyway...you taught me a valuable lesson which I won't ever forget...actually two lessons...one of the lessons was 'never ever trust your next door neighbour'....

Anyway....back to the topic...

Sayak

"'never ever trust your next door neighbour'...."

Lol a very common understanding of 96.3% of Tribal WAR players.

A very common understanding of 0.0% of Tribal HUG players :)

DeletedUser

lol...well, I think it's increased to 96.4% now with me understanding it...

DeletedUser

You gone inactive and were a too good target to miss, an other lesson you need more troops then points.

DeletedUser

I wasn't inactive...I was building up troops, went away for three days and then returned to find I was back to one hundered points again....

and yeah..that was the second lesson I was talking about...

although that didn't explain why you blocked my messages...