Detox's Official Declaration on Hawks

DeletedUser

I think by stats He means the simple Personal Stats. ie ODA and ODD gained from when account has been taken over. Enemy Villages nobled during same time. Or should I call your War stats up if you have difficulty Bob ?

DeletedUser

If that is what he means, then fine. But if I am honest I cannot remember the dates as to when I took up certain accounts. But all I can say is that I have always ran an active account, but I always attacked more than I nobled, it suited my playing style. However if that means I am not a 'good' player then the statement is simply wrong. I will not relentlessly grow when I cannot effectively defend the villages, I have always been cautious in my tactics, but that does not mean then I will not take part in suicide mission or send my troops away to help other people, I have always done that.

DeletedUser

The firts and only tactical move they know "merge with DETOX".
crazy-smileys-and-emoticons-29.gif

what did hawks just do ?

DeletedUser

I think by stats He means the simple Personal Stats. ie ODA and ODD gained from when account has been taken over. Enemy Villages nobled during same time. Or should I call your War stats up if you have difficulty Bob ?

look my stats up please , took mav 5/6th of jan and havent lost a village yet

unless you count recaps:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

on the question of a good player or not?....i cant answer...going on stats...then

fact 1....brett golding aka bb has taken 7 villages of pimpf....who until today was innactive for 12 days.
fact 2....other villages taken were also against innactive players, until hawks managed to get back accounts.
fact 3....brett golding account has swelled with internal nobling...of jentu and others.....
fact4..... playing simran before, the stats are similar...except, simran lost a few more villages to hawks while bb had account.

all of above are facts that can easily be checked on brett goldings village list in stats....

dont get me wrong.....internals need to be dealt with....seeking out innactives, we all do and is a great way to get position....but also as a tribe, especially in a world like this....then attempting to take out active players is vital....

princess kats, and pudog from emc gave up eventually from constant attacks by the hawks as a group....they were stallwart defenders...but sometimes the pressure of checking incoming daily for weeks and months grinds down the greatest of players.

as far as bb other player skills come in to it.....i cant comment as i havent much to back it up.....although i am sure he has been involved with diplomacy a lot....(hard not to when you have played 70 accounts on this wolrd :)....lol...kidding)

speaking in game mode, he is cocky and arrogant on these forums, some like it some dont.....i personally would like to see a different approach from him. not sure what yet....but i do get sick of watching the same crap, followed by a bunch of bb wannabes.

out of game, bb is a nice bloke and good to talk with.....

DeletedUser

BIG BOB i almost got tears in my eyes that response sounded pitiful and i feel really sad for you being so awesome in clearing but not nobling those villas, really noble of you. May i be so bold as to assume that you then agree that your big mouth is sometimes bigger then the actions on those stats of yours (and a big thanks to acid burn247 for clearing up the big misunderstanding of what stats is, i thought it would be common knowledge my bad). For once it seems your mouth and wittyness have failed you. Maybe BIG BOB count your words next time you flame someone else as your sorry "bum" excusse of you honestly cant remember when you took over the account doesn't slide with me. You very well know that your stats look a bit to the worst kind and alot of those guys you flamed has the stats to proof what they have done.

Just look at our friend Richard (Mavarok) he can flame as he is totally correct winning stats, now what can i say about that but good on you, well done.

DeletedUser

look my stats up please , took mav 5/6th of jan and havent lost a village yet

unless you count recaps:icon_eek:

respect you for what you are doing so far, but thats not true.

time scale is last 3 months...but it was after the 5th of jan that i took the 2 villages from you....and you sniped 1 back.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: eastpark1974

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Mavarok

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 333
Side 2: 131
Difference: 202

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,188,418
Side 2: 819,635
Difference: 1,368,783

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,596
Side 2: 10,660
Difference: 10,936

image.php

but yes...well done for what you are achieving...(not been sarcastic)

DeletedUser

haha look the stats up direct from twstats

two vills i lost to you

Round 2 ???? (529|658) K6510,660Mavarok [DETOX]eastpark1974 [HAWKS]2010-01-15 recapped
17:47:47035-Church of Hope (488|698) K6410,936Mavarok [DETOX]eastpark1974 [HAWKS]2009-12-03 16:47:24 December !!!

I have lost no villages yet , but have been close

Bringing the stats out there was a fail eh :)

Repinski

Oh repinski i have a special request for you. please go watch the movie tropical thunder, skip to the seen where tom cruise negotaites with the rebels. Those words he told them, they were writen just for you.

/me

takes your request, throws it out the window, and laughs cause that was a funny movie. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

BIG BOB i almost got tears in my eyes that response sounded pitiful and i feel really sad for you being so awesome in clearing but not nobling those villas, really noble of you. May i be so bold as to assume that you then agree that your big mouth is sometimes bigger then the actions on those stats of yours (and a big thanks to acid burn247 for clearing up the big misunderstanding of what stats is, i thought it would be common knowledge my bad). For once it seems your mouth and wittyness have failed you. Maybe BIG BOB count your words next time you flame someone else as your sorry "bum" excusse of you honestly cant remember when you took over the account doesn't slide with me. You very well know that your stats look a bit to the worst kind and alot of those guys you flamed has the stats to proof what they have done.

Just look at our friend Richard (Mavarok) he can flame as he is totally correct winning stats, now what can i say about that but good on you, well done.

I again state...I never said that I was an amazing player. You are flaming me on something completely unrelated, you want to flame me because you dont like my attitude and the way I question others, well tough crap I am not going to change because someone like you decides to drag up something completely different. Ask anyone of my friends, they will agree with you if you ask them how much of a noob I am, since I basically state it every other day. My skills come in wordmanship and diplomacy, but I still know how to attack (as already said, my OD was always higher than my points) and I always take part in tribal operations. You are merely ignoring everything I say with your idiotic ignorance in attempting to make a point...your argument boiled down is basically - "you talk and talk, but you are not an amazing player"....I agree with you, I do talk (alot) but I never said I was amazing.

Also, news to Hawkies, your spy fails...if he was any good he would have told you I am not playing Brett anymore (there was a circular mail regarding it)...University work comes first now I am afraid (since I got pretty terrible marks from my last set of results). No doubt I will be back in the future..there seems to be alot of accounts to be had at the moment...maybe I will play in Hawks next time.

DeletedUser

I again state...I never said that I was an amazing player. You are flaming me on something completely unrelated, you want to flame me because you dont like my attitude and the way I question others, well tough crap I am not going to change because someone like you decides to drag up something completely different. Ask anyone of my friends, they will agree with you if you ask them how much of a noob I am, since I basically state it every other day. My skills come in wordmanship and diplomacy, but I still know how to attack (as already said, my OD was always higher than my points) and I always take part in tribal operations. You are merely ignoring everything I say with your idiotic ignorance in attempting to make a point...your argument boiled down is basically - "you talk and talk, but you are not an amazing player"....I agree with you, I do talk (alot) but I never said I was amazing.

Also, news to Hawkies, your spy fails...if he was any good he would have told you I am not playing Brett anymore (there was a circular mail regarding it)...University work comes first now I am afraid (since I got pretty terrible marks from my last set of results). No doubt I will be back in the future..there seems to be alot of accounts to be had at the moment...maybe I will play in Hawks next time.

Who said we had a spy. And you told me you had quit like two weeks ago. Not like you are hiding it.... not like I thought it was newsworthy enough to plan with HAWKS leadership..... " oh BB is gone now we can make our move" lol Dont need a spy for what you already told me. Everyone should know my stance on spying already...

There is very little you can gain from spies that you cant learn from TW stats. Who is inactive, who is the largest problem, where should I plan to attack... of course Detox fishes for a spy constantly. I have had multiple mails forwarded to me about it.

DeletedUser

Who said we had a spy. And you told me you had quit like two weeks ago. Not like you are hiding it.... not like I thought it was newsworthy enough to plan with HAWKS leadership..... " oh BB is gone now we can make our move" lol Dont need a spy for what you already told me. Everyone should know my stance on spying already...

There is very little you can gain from spies that you cant learn from TW stats. Who is inactive, who is the largest problem, where should I plan to attack... of course Detox fishes for a spy constantly. I have had multiple mails forwarded to me about it.

You have a spy , admit it .

My mate in hawks already told me :icon_rolleyes:

So tbh :p

DeletedUser

You told me there was a spy in my tribe :S in a conversation i was having with dasom, you were sitting and we were talking about it. You told me you had a spy in our tribe, which i had guessed and we know who it is. And i told you e= had a spy in yours and you said yeah I have been trying to fish him out for a while now. Another thing that tell us we have a spy is i sent a circular asking for some villages to be stacked and our spy sent it to matarof and he revealed it to one of our players. Of course I am not saying you agree with spies because I know you dont and not many people do. I would never try to get a spy in your tribe because we know if you are opping on one of us when we spot the nobles incoming.

DeletedUser

in the words of EH and others in TW -

"It is acceptable to use the information given to us by a spy, but it is totally unacceptable and despicable to be a spy ourselves."

DeletedUser

wether you like them or not, spies are part of the game.....i for one dont see the harm in it.....

spies have been around since wars started, and they will continue to be around, ever more needed in a world that seems intent on killing itself.

spies in game, can be crucial to help in numerous ways, and although cannot be fully trusted, they will continue to play a part for all tribes.

You have a spy , admit it .

My mate in hawks already told me

although in detox it appears you call them friends !!

DeletedUser

You told me there was a spy in my tribe :S in a conversation i was having with dasom, you were sitting and we were talking about it. You told me you had a spy in our tribe, which i had guessed and we know who it is. And i told you e= had a spy in yours and you said yeah I have been trying to fish him out for a while now. Another thing that tell us we have a spy is i sent a circular asking for some villages to be stacked and our spy sent it to matarof and he revealed it to one of our players. Of course I am not saying you agree with spies because I know you dont and not many people do. I would never try to get a spy in your tribe because we know if you are opping on one of us when we spot the nobles incoming.

Did it ever occur to you that I was being facetious. I dont have one myself but I know we do. Maybe it would help you out a bit if i started putting these little icons next to every comment thats just for fun. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

wether you like them or not, spies are part of the game.....i for one dont see the harm in it.....

spies have been around since wars started, and they will continue to be around, ever more needed in a world that seems intent on killing itself.

spies in game, can be crucial to help in numerous ways, and although cannot be fully trusted, they will continue to play a part for all tribes.

although in detox it appears you call them friends !!

So your barons or whatever are spies for detox :icon_eek:

Jesus you better sort out your leadership :icon_rolleyes:

He was the one who pointed out to me that several of my villages were going to be stacked :icon_wink:

So no point attacking them .

You going to answer the last part eastpark ?

When did you take a village from me and keep it ?

When did hawks ever take a village that wasnt a recap ?

Only one village i havent managed to keep :(

i nobled it , got recapped , i recapped it stuart allen recapped it i cba .

scouted and there was no point