Deus Declares on... (Comic version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadsocks

i dont like it

(It's great, but where teh frekkers is my part???)

The Great 1One1

Deus have won the war. Congratulations.

Also congratulations to Cypherrr for noticing much quicker than I did, that there are some people who are only there for power and nothing more. Expect a few more fail tribes including Fireabend from now on (notice that the "oh so loyal S²ORM member" is now part of a tribe, FRMA...the former name of Manic's academy?)

I hope that dirtbags such as Woody and Fireabend will soon start to realise that the dukes and barons serve the players, not the other way around. Being power-hungry whores serves no place in the game. Hocc may be just as bad, but at least he manages to get followers. AT least he is cunning. Fireabend and Woody trying to poach players by saying how badly Storm treated them in the past (whilst also vehemently claiming that them two were the ones running Storm pretty much for the last few months), just goes to show what complete and utter idiots they are.

Let's all take bets on how long it is before they realise that they aren't worth anything to anyone now and go barb.

deadsocks

the dukes and barons serve the players, not the other way around.
DAMN STRAIGHT MY BROTHER. It's why I've been arguing with those guys for weeks... nothing personal, but the lack of respect for the tribe combined with the self-importance that they've held has unjustifiable.

It makes me glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that a duke without a tribe is just an *infraction* anymore, even if it took a complete reshuffle of S²ORM for you to agree with me. High five!

DeletedUser

DAMN STRAIGHT MY BROTHER. It's why I've been arguing with those guys for weeks... nothing personal, but the lack of respect for the tribe combined with the self-importance that they've held has unjustifiable.

It makes me glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that a duke without a tribe is just an *infraction* anymore, even if it took a complete reshuffle of S²ORM for you to agree with me. High five!

You have gray writing.. i want gray writing... -.-

I could change the colour but i am lazy :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway yeah... The members do not serve wholly, the tribe leaders and barons serve completely... if that makes sense..

deadsocks

You have gray writing.. i want gray writing... -.-

I could change the colour but i am lazy :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway yeah... The members do not serve wholly, the tribe leaders and barons serve completely... if that makes sense..
I kinda know what you mean there. Being a leader doesn't mean you are taking on extra privileges. The privs are just a means to produce your ends. When you get promoted, you are assigning yourself to extra responsibilities, not extra rights.

If you want, you can take a different grey...

Like this colour, it's slightly blueish... it's sexy actually, I kinda want it now but I'm too used to the old colour xD
Or or this one. It's tinged green and pretty dark/easy to read, good contrast with the forum theme.
One can be brought up with [ color = slategray] and the other with [ color = darkslategray]. Remove the spaces, :).
Mine is just color = gray, I used to use = grey but that turns up as bright green for people using noob browsers... :(
Or you could use a different font, along with the same gray. I wouldn't mind. :p

The Great 1One1

I've never said differently. The only opinion that has changed, is the one I had of Fireabend. I never thought too highly of woody and I think everyone saw it coming from Hocc.

But yeah, High five.

DeletedUser

I kinda know what you mean there. Being a leader doesn't mean you are taking on extra privileges. The privs are just a means to produce your ends. When you get promoted, you are assigning yourself to extra responsibilities, not extra rights.

If you want, you can take a different grey...

Like this colour, it's slightly blueish... it's sexy actually, I kinda want it now but I'm too used to the old colour xD
Or or this one. It's tinged green and pretty dark/easy to read, good contrast with the forum theme.
One can be brought up with [ color = slategray] and the other with [ color = darkslategray]. Remove the spaces, :).
Mine is just color = gray, I used to use = grey but that turns up as bright green for people using noob browsers... :(
Or you could use a different font, along with the same gray. I wouldn't mind. :p

What if i just steal your gray with the same font? :icon_idea::icon_wink:

I like this one ;D Is there a way to set it up so it comes up with the coding automatically? I'm rather n00by :(

DeletedUser26129

I noticed that long before i posted, still like the declaration though :D

But dam guy's, i should ahve made more bets in the past, i would be rich now!

=RedFox=

Does that mean you were betting on Deus?

Or that the manic guys would eventually splinter away from storm?

Or that cypherr would once again be proven to be shit-scared of any confrontation that would threaten his point-whoring?

Last edited:

DeletedUser26129

Depends on who you are Loomed,

@ red, i predicted some stuff that would happen (7th sense ftw (6th is for something else))

DeletedUser

cartoons always the best easy to make and saves you writing out piles :D

Status
Not open for further replies.