Deus Domination

DeletedUser

Basically a thread that will document deus's annihilation of the remaining western factions.

Why make a new thread, you flame?

My map deserves its own thread :icon_cool:

Stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BMR =RES=
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 988
Side 2: 198
Difference: 790

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,317,375
Side 2: 1,877,575
Difference: 7,439,800

chart

[/spoil]

Map (hint - the raised/outlined parts are conquers against the opposite side):
[spoil]
30-07map.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Graph.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Burning GFX

Its simple unless the west get there act together n start helping each other and forget they may be fighting friends and turn survival mode ON they are down for the count...

sypherr

burning gfx Are you serious or just pretending to be stupid? :/

The deus fam is 1.4 bill strong the far far west as a handful of accounts

Deus fam will just slowly eat the dead carcass of the west, ttd and hyper will slowly die and merge into them.

No war between them can be ever be done, e.g say deus declared on hyper you would get half of hyper leave and mail deus inboxes etc etc.

TTD are a little different they could provide a war but deus tell them what they can or cnt do and in the same respect some of ttd probly would go awol at the thought of a deus war.

The world is over theres only a slight few things that could change it and that would be say if rukoh and walt quit and say deus fractured in 2 like storm did but i tihnk its very unlikly due to deus recruitment is careful.

Rez bmr hdr any of these small tribes dont have the accounts to even hold there lines so can not provide any proper kind of war.

Last edited:

Burning GFX

Then maybe people such as let me see... ex Manic members keep to there promises aye?

Yes S2orm are gone so most of them are free from there promises there.

But alot of them also swore to fight against the northern/eastern tribes no matter what situation they are in.

Fair enough some are by being in BMR but seriously.. If you say something do it.

The Great 1One1

Spoilers don't open on the mobile :(

Storm broke up because of several reasons. One is that there didn't seem to be solid leadership after Wiz. Firasnas was away for most of the Deus war due to IRL commitments, much the same as Kanuk. Woody was the only other solid leader, but despite his efforts, he was too much of a rigid leader for a game, which lead to a lot of people in Storm criticising him and his right hand man, Fireabend.

The south, ex Manic, were getting along ok with Storm after the merge, but there weren't many strong friendships formed from the merge, maybe apart from Knight Saber. The south were seemingly their own tribe, more like an allies than tribesmates. Indeed, in a lot of Hocc's roll calls, he required the south to say stuff like "Manic for life" or some shit. So when Hocc asked many of them to leave, they left without too many arguments. They were in Storm to be together with each other, not to be together with the rest of the tribe.

Before the merge into Deus, there was a shared skype chat between Storm and Deus, which was created around a month before the merge actually happened. Therefore, the majority of the Storm players who moved into Deus, were already friendly with them.

Deus have the solidity that if Rukoh quits, they still have RStudios, and vise versa. However, I'm not sure that, beyond them, there are too many solid leaders left in the tribe. I may be totally wrong, as I have never seen any of the current Deus council in leadership positions, but if both Rukoh and RStudios were to quit, it may cause a few problems, although I sense that the unity within the tribe would carry them through, as long as they have some sort of structure.

=RedFox=

/me flames you

RES and BMR should have been different colours (finger)

DeletedUser

Whats it matter? They are all red villages destined to be blue :p

DeletedUser

Once again, TTD is left almost completely out of the picture. It is specifically mentioned above to take the fight against the north east, errrr, that is TTD! and we stood our ground!

Yes, the world has changed! and it will contiune to be tons of fun for any player who likes to play!

DEUS does not dominate the world, they just have a big part of it.,,,, so does TTD. Oh, and we have a multiple level leadership, that has made it through a lot of tough times...... just saying....

DeletedUser

TTD will be acknowledged when they deserve to be acknowledged.

DeletedUser

Once again, TTD is left almost completely out of the picture. It is specifically mentioned above to take the fight against the north east, errrr, that is TTD! and we stood our ground!

Yes, the world has changed! and it will contiune to be tons of fun for any player who likes to play!

DEUS does not dominate the world, they just have a big part of it.,,,, so does TTD. Oh, and we have a multiple level leadership, that has made it through a lot of tough times...... just saying....

Lol yet you criticized hyper for doing the same thing as you yet you got more recognition hypocrite:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Let go of deus's coat tail, make a decision for yourselves. The whole 'oh yeh we were gonna do that anyways' excuse is getting old.

DeletedUser68103

I seem rather hostile towards TTD here.

Let is be known that I <3 all of my old homies in TTD

STAFAST

3 posts in a row link???

I had to stop you, so go for another couple now :)