Deus number 1

DeletedUser

Deus are number 1 at last and it seems they are doing realy well in the war along side their allies.
i dont know whats happening in S²ORMe camp but some 1 give us info on that...the great "one" is bleeding badly did he quit????
is the single-marging whore monster "west civilization" crumbling under the pressure?????
Is the East the new single superpower in world 24???

All you conspiracy theory lovers post your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

We are moulding ourself in w1zdoms image, Hugging and recruiting, it is successful.

DeletedUser

We are moulding ourself in w1zdoms image, Hugging and recruiting, it is successful.

recruiting is good thing during and after wars but mass recruiting whole freaking world is pure madness..madness!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

It's okay. We've calculated, if we make three sister-tribes, we can do it and still be marked as one tribe/family on the map. We further devised a devious PnP scheme so as to make it seem that branches 3 and 4 aren't really ours, so we'd have assumed total control, but without the nasty family stigma, see? We'd just have one academy tribe, officially.

It'll all work out, trust me.

=RedFox=

A wise man once told me "Never trust someone who says Trust me"

Bo-John-bo

I agree Red :)

I also think every one should bow down to me and kiss me feet as I am that amazing, trust me :lol:

DeletedUser

It's okay. We've calculated, if we make three sister-tribes, we can do it and still be marked as one tribe/family on the map. We further devised a devious PnP scheme so as to make it seem that branches 3 and 4 aren't really ours, so we'd have assumed total control, but without the nasty family stigma, see? We'd just have one academy tribe, officially.

It'll all work out, trust me.

When you say 'make' three sister tribes I think you meant 'make official' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Northern op to STORM are very well effective 3-4 players I think are bleeding right now.HURRY to DEUS and its ALLIES!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Northern op to STORM are very well effective 3-4 players I think are bleeding right now.HURRY to DEUS and its ALLIES!!!!!!

1st. When you say allies you mean family* :icon_wink:

2nd.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =TTD=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S²ORMe
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 43
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 551,710
Side 2: 327,863
Difference: 223,847

chart

[/spoil]

Bleeding villages? :icon_rolleyes: I spose it is not often TTD acutally nobles over 50 red dots in a week. Good job guys (Y)

DeletedUser68103

1st. When you say allies you mean family* :icon_wink:

2nd.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: =TTD=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S²ORMe
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 43
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 551,710
Side 2: 327,863
Difference: 223,847

chart

[/spoil]

Bleeding villages? :icon_rolleyes: I spose it is not often TTD acutally nobles over 50 red dots in a week. Good job guys (Y)
Storm is in fact bleeding villages in the north, just not all to TTD.