Deus number 1

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I'm not a chavvy Neanderthal, so for that reason cant help

DeletedUser

i ment bmr, i always forget there name for some reason and say bm whatever oh well hey hoe on a side note and kind of random question.. how much does anyone who has had tatoos done before think it would cost to have a whole back piece with like my avater a cross with the angel stood on it with wings out wide, and some names on it? Never had one done always wanted a back piece.

Lots of cash and lots of time! I guess it'll depend on the detail but as an example my almost full jap sleeve took over 25hrs - the most i could sit at a time was 5hrs (though might be a little easier on your back as you can sit more comfy). This is mine: http://www.japanesetattooing.co.uk/japanese-tattoo-designs-25.php

sypherr

@ funky, jesus some work gone into that but does look pretty dam amazing.

@ fox, yea I imagined it would be about 450 quid and take a day and half or summat so not to far out apart from the time, yea i found a local place http://www.auroratattoo.co.uk/ there work looks pretty good to me but iv never been to a tatoo place before. Guna email them the pic and roughly the idea i want hopefully they can sort a price out for me and time factor. Anyways sorry for jacking the conversation il let mr hyper diplo dukie pants get back to his ego trip :D

Bo-John-bo

I'm sorry, I'm not a chavvy Neanderthal, so for that reason cant help

Haha this has to be the best comment ive ever seen :)

Oh oh cypherr, can I go on an ego trip as well? Im the Hyper duke that does nothing :icon_biggrin:

sypherr

You seem to do well trolling forums lol, then again i dont think anyone can troll the w24 forums anymore everyones gone lol

Bo-John-bo

You seem to do well trolling forums lol, then again i dont think anyone can troll the w24 forums anymore everyones gone lol

Hehe :)

I do enjoy myself posting useless rubbish. Everyone usually ignores me though so thank you for the reply :)

STAFAST

I enjoy your total crap Bo, i really do :)

My wife says hi by the way :) LOL.

DeletedUser

soooo The Great 1One1 when will single-marging whore monster "west civilization" disband then????????????
any 1 got new info post it please coz forums is dull place

The Great 1One1

soooooooo KingM12, when will you stop hiding behind your alias? Oh wait, you're too much of a chicken to do so. It's cool, the chickens are there to make the non-chickens feel better about themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

I tried to use an alias once, it didnt work as i ended up telling people who I was :icon_redface:

I think both storm and deus should disband and bow down to my will :xmas cool:

DeletedUser

soooooooo KingM12, when will you stop hiding behind your alias? Oh wait, you're too much of a chicken to do so. It's cool, the chickens are there to make the non-chickens feel better about themselves.

dont worry about me......dont you have a FAILED tribe to run???

DeletedUser

no it seems he is in deus now :) so tell me your alias so i can nuke you some more