DEUS/TTD allaince

DeletedUser

For many months, actually for the entire time of this world, TTD has been labeled DEUS's bitch. OK. but this bitch has bite. And is faithfull.

The alliance has history, established at almost the start of the world, with a long term end game as the veiw. DEUS (garuda and kings) held our back as we defeated every tribe in our area. And we faithfully protected their back as they grew.

There were internal struggles as both tribes expanded, mainly TTD making sure that we established a front on the west and south. W assurded that we did not get hemmed in by DEUS. We did establish ourselves in the north west and south east so as to be on the front when major war came.

That war is now raging. The TTD/DEUS alliance is proving itself as the strongest alliance in the world. There has been no wavering from either tribe. Both tribes support each other and coordinate in attacks. Both tribe's leaders have freindly personal contact. The basis of this alliance is mutual trust and a shared vision.

TTD is where we are because of our alliance with DEUS. DEUS is where it is because TTD has faithfully had their back. The leadership and shared vision of both these tribes has put them where they are now.

This world may be at a turning point. Storm, RES, Ronin, and now Hyper are all changing the landscape. But you can count on one constant in this turmoil, the DEUS/TTD alliance will remain strong. If we (TTD) are a bitch, we are a bitch with a bite!

from the silent tribe

White Hat

Good hunting

DeletedUser

Not very interesting or needed for us to read. In fact, I don't know why you'd post anything like this unless the alliance was strained, and seeing as I haven't heard anything of the sort, I'll assume you're just bored and want to waste our time :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

If nothing else, just glad to see =TTD= aren't in denial of their W24 label. Nothing worse than denial.

DeletedUser

I think this is a pretty good post, people always flame at TTD for not being a skilled tribe however i believe they aren't given the credit they deserve just like RES. I'm guessing it would be a fairly similiar story to the DEUS/TTD alliance.

In my books, stand tall. :)

DeletedUser

They have come through denial phase and are now in the 'acceptance' phase. Good too see you are now ok with licking there boots daily. (Y)

DeletedUser

I understand where your coming from WH. I also agree TTD does not get the credit they deserve, same as RES.

number18

As a S²orme member that has warred =TTD= since the very start of this war I would just like to say that in my dealings with them they have played the game fairly and honourably, in my opinion the way it should be played.

A quiet tribe on the forums most definitely, nice to see something posted outside of S²orm and Deus for a change.

DeletedUser54677

I fully support the =TTD/Deus alliance, which began for me as merely a NAP with KINGS back in May of last year, before even the Xp war. Around that time, I got to talking with Bluegec, then their diplomat, and we started our friendship there.

Since the merger of Deus, =TTD= has always been between there for Deus, and Deus has always been there for =TTD=. They do deserve a lot more respect than players give them credit for.

DeletedUser

@ whitehat
Cool_story_bro.JPG

Was there a point to this that I missed? Or are you just starved of attention?
Want a hug?

DeletedUser

Why the flaming? He only put across his side of the story. Give some credit where its deserved and get over the undignified lump you call your pride.

DeletedUser

Why the flaming? He only put across his side of the story. Give some credit where its deserved and get over the undignified lump you call your pride.

Why the flaming? When a player makes a post solely to pat his tribe/ally on the back for being BFFs, he should fully expect to be flamed.

I mean face it, if someone from =RES= came on just to post something along the lines of, "Wow, we have such a good alliance with S²ORMe. Ok, that's all!," then he/she would most definitely be flamed. It's just the way of the world :)

DeletedUser

And in addition to what DH said, all he posted was that he agrees with what everyone has said...along with an update on the status that no one needs updated. Quite the waste of time, hence even more flaming.

DeletedUser

That lump is not pride, it is Susan Boyle.

I'm glad =TTD= have found proof of man-bear-pig, was that what this was about? Anyway kudos to you whitehat, the world is a much better place for this thread, now excuse me while I run off and start a pointless thread about flying spaghetti monsters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope to see an update of the war... go on storm... if im still correct. i dont know if they change the name already :D

DeletedUser

Oh my God.. I'm happy to see few familiar people here.. Duke DaHolla, this is mYemYn proud member of V-V-V..

DeletedUser

I fully support the =TTD/Deus alliance, which began for me as merely a NAP with KINGS back in May of last year, before even the Xp war. Around that time, I got to talking with Bluegec, then their diplomat, and we started our friendship there.

Since the merger of Deus, =TTD= has always been between there for Deus, and Deus has always been there for =TTD=. They do deserve a lot more respect than players give them credit for.

what happened during that war?