Devils food cake

-=I am the Joker=-

Devils Food Cake

[spoil]
devils_food_cake.jpg
[/spoil]

The vast empire of ~Raid~ has used every effort since the beginning of the Big 3 to bring about a peaceful settlement. In compliance with a wish expressed to him by The king of the DEVILS. The borders of ~RAID~ and Devils were to remain untouched by either side.

maxmap2.png

But DEVILS, without waiting for any result, proceeded to a general mobilization of her forces both on RAID's borders and behind RAID's borders. In consequence of this threatening step, which was not justified by any military proceedings on the part of ~RAID~, the vast empire of ~RAID~ was faced by a grave and imminent danger.

If the leaders of ~RAID~ had failed to guard against this peril, they would have compromised the safety and the very existence of ~RAID~. The leaders of ~RAID~ were, therefore, obliged to make representations to the King and Queen of DEVILS and to insist upon a cessation of the aforesaid military acts.

DEVILS having refused to comply with [not having considered it necessary to answer]* this demand, and having shown by this refusal [this attitude]* that their actions truly were directed against ~RAID~, I have the honor and privilege, to inform the world as follows:

Maxpnp.png

MY tribe, in the name of ~RAID~, accepts the challenge, and considers itself at war with DEVILS.

CREDITS
UBMproduct.png

~raid~ - For being the best tribe in world 39
UBM - For assistance with the pnp
lightgod44 - For writing up this beautiful declaration
Noffish - for being a nublet
King dragon - for trying to outwit us
Jeremylite - for just being pure awesome (blog time) :)
nob!! - for being hard all the time

DeletedUser

Am i? am i? first post :)!!!

Goooo Raid!!!!

UBM love the cards btw you monster you!!!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this will be interesting...new look ~RAID~ in a war with someone that's actually likely to bite back. Click,click,click...oh look, my dice have just rolled three 6's...

DeletedUser80195

Well this was a bit unexpected......Not

Let the end games begin.........

I'm dancing on top or my desk right now.

DeletedUser92402

Well well well - theres something you dont see every day - an overacted declaration! (oh yes you do!)

Good luck to both sides - should be fun!

DeletedUser

Yay, finally we can have some real fun!

Looking forward to nobling you ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm.. This will be fun. Good luck to all of my fellow Devils and good luck to RAID as well. May the better tribe win (Devils.. obviously >:D)

DeletedUser

Well this was a bit unexpected......Not

Let the end games begin.........

I'm dancing on top or my desk right now.

i expect our previous argument will then be settled :axemen::axemen: let the axemen speak for themselves already :)

DeletedUser

I was waiting for this to happen. :)
Blog time indeed, Joker. Blog time indeed.

I really like the cards, UBM. Nice edit there.

A pretty good declaration, though generally I like to see more text and less pictures. :p

Good luck!

DeletedUser78112

Great PnP. Go ~RAID~.

Let's hope NOB!! don't pull a fast one..

DeletedUser80195

i expect our previous argument will then be settled :axemen::axemen: let the axemen speak for themselves already :)

We had an argument?

the only players I've ever had arguments with on this world were the Old duke of V .... everyone Lol'd and I got a

stern warning for that one plus two points and GE where I almost got banned form the externals.

I dont even remember who you are so us arguing is kind of sort of amiss to me.

More playing less talking.....

Good luck Devils.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nicely done. Best of luck to all involved.

Always good to see my old world interesting.

@ UBM - Awesome! Nice to see your skills haven't diminished at all....Getting better perhaps?? Building to something?

lightgod44

Happy to see my declaration was used :) seems im not so bad at pnp after all...

Anyways good luck devils it will be interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser68153

How come there has been no caps by either side after this has been announced. Is this going to be an inactive war, i mean 4 hours without a nobled village?